View Full Version : JRD Racing question!!??

trx416m
02-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Anyone hear from JRD Racing if their in business nemore. bc i need new a-arm bushings for a set of their a-arms. and i dont kno wat other bushings will fit. If anyone knows of any a-arm bushings that will fit their a-arms or jrd's number it would be great.

Thanx

400exrider707
03-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by trx416m
Anyone hear from JRD Racing if their in business nemore. bc i need new a-arm bushings for a set of their a-arms. and i dont kno wat other bushings will fit. If anyone knows of any a-arm bushings that will fit their a-arms or jrd's number it would be great.

Thanx

I'm willing to bet stock ones will fit. Most companies design that way so its easier to obtain parts. Where in NY are you from?

trx416m
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
k thanks i found there number finally neways but yea. Im from Dryden like 5 min north of Ithaca NY. Where u from?

philys21
03-20-2007, 12:01 PM
I live very close to there shop and all I want to say is I F$%king hate them and will never do business with them. They think anything but honda is junk and if your in a bind still won't help you unless it's there stuff, because "they don't support other manufactors" that's not the kind of people that need to be in the sport.

duffman1483
03-21-2007, 04:42 PM
philly is right, I live 5 minutes from there shop and beat 3 of their bikes at thunder in the sand, the owner claimed I was prob using a 505 motor to beat his 450 dirt bike and chromoly chassis bikes he builds. All he does in all seriousness is buy the major manufacturer's part and copy them. Nothing is his own true design. And before anyone hangs me for what I said, Wade "big jump" is a friend and he used to work for them for extra cash in their shop. I used to run their stuff, I was not at all impressed by the work, the a-arms were not braced, the 2 piece steering stem took about 10 to bend without ever crashing. I have been riding LSR for a couple years now and have already withstood more of a beating than theirs.

protraxrptr17
03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
They were real nice to me. They built my swingarm. Even gave me his cell phone number. I have his steering stem too. Bent serveral set of bars but the stem is still good. ????

Over-land 450r
03-23-2007, 06:01 PM
yeah they wont do anything if it isnt his stuff. i know there Pro x rider. and he had nothing good to say. there guessets suck, they force the load to different spots and the frames crack. all there stuff is copys and ways a ton.

duffman1483
03-23-2007, 07:14 PM
He will always act like he is cool with ya, they want to clear your wallet for you.

Over-land 450r
03-23-2007, 08:29 PM
yeah exactly

JR3
03-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I had there **** on my old 400ex and hated it especially the a arms i had there long travel a arms with axis and no matter how much u greased the heims or anything was never smooth i dunno. Yea i here they are real dick heads.