PDA

View Full Version : Budds Creek 3rd and 4th

Pappy
02-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Anyone else going? Cody wants some seat time so he will be racing.

JRP
02-28-2007, 07:39 PM
awsome pappy! i will see you there! i will only be there saturday racing for d13 points, my dads flyin out to las vegas on sunday, so only saturday will work out!

440racer66
02-28-2007, 07:40 PM
yall need to race in pell city alabama

coolguy8769
02-28-2007, 07:49 PM
i have to miss it and trust me im not happy about it......

i'll be out there soon

JRP
02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
oh pappy, also wondering if your going to be snapping some pics? I need some sponsor photos i need to send to Cernics. Thanks alot

Pappy
02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
i have to miss it and trust me im not happy about it......

i'll be out there soon

what parts are you waiting on?

Pappy
02-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JRP
oh pappy, also wondering if your going to be snapping some pics? I need some sponsor photos i need to send to Cernics. Thanks alot

yep, i will be doing my thing:p

ryan will be racing the 50cc stock 6-8 class on his ktm:p he is a nut when the gate drops, i hope he comes out of it safe:D

coolguy8769
02-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
what parts are you waiting on?

nothing, i have everything! i just gotta do all the fluids, bleed the brakes, and get my shocks set up....

my parents dont think i am ready to go right back into racing cause it would be my first time on since my crash.....

i will be practicing all weekend this week instead and the next weekend after and soo on, until the 3/25 race at budds

do you know if TMX's ban on quads is still lifted on the main track? i know they let us ride on it during the winter, cause that would cut my travle time in half to BPG. Not saying TMX is better (thats not even in the same catigory) i just need some place close to tuen everything up

scruff_mcruff
02-28-2007, 10:53 PM
we will be there getting the kids ready for the LL qualifyer. me and the old lady will be "racing" our quads also. Look for the 53' L&B trailer, that will be us:cool:

cletusEX
03-01-2007, 04:23 AM
I might come down to watch since they canceled the Koontz race on Sunday.

Delaware152
03-01-2007, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pappy
[B]Anyone else going? Cody wants some seat time so he will be racing.

I will be there on Saturday. I am sure there will be a good crowd there.

Pappy
03-01-2007, 05:08 AM
Jeff, check out www.mountaineerraceway.com

coolguy8769
03-01-2007, 05:39 AM
Jeff, check out www.mountaineerraceway.com

thanks ken, good to know that they now allow quads

Ripitupfilms
03-01-2007, 07:43 AM
do they still have snow on the track?

Delaware152
03-01-2007, 09:41 AM
do they still have snow on the track?

I called yesterday and they said no it was pushed off early this week.

JRP
03-01-2007, 02:47 PM
ehhh its not looking to good now. they are calling for 2-4in of rain!:o :mad: :grr: I dont know if they will cancell or not, but if we get all this rain, i dont know if im going to go, not really looking for a mudfest. lol

Pappy
03-01-2007, 02:55 PM
unfortunatley i have to bail

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285788

JRP
03-01-2007, 02:59 PM
unfortunatley i have to bail

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285788

:( :( :( sorry to hear about that pappy! i will say a prayer tonight for her, and i hope everything works out for the best! Be safe on that trip, bad weather!:macho

wvspeedfreak
03-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JRP
:( :( :( sorry to hear about that pappy! i will say a prayer tonight for her, and i hope everything works out for the best! Be safe on that trip, bad weather!:macho

Same here Kenny.

Dupontster
03-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Ill be racing Saturday and possibly Sunday.:cool:

dirtman2
03-01-2007, 05:49 PM
are any of you guys racein on fathers day weekend

TWISTED
03-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Hope you guys have mud tires for practice. You're gonna need em.........

Dupontster
03-02-2007, 05:20 AM
I don't think we got that much rain over here....I don't see any water laying around....Sun is supposed to come out later today isn't it? Johnny Boy will have the track all cleaned up and ready to go....He's probably up there right now....

Delaware152
03-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Hope you guys have mud tires for practice. You're gonna need em.........

At least now I have full fenders. The first practice will probably be skipped or I may ride my practice bike. I want the race bike to stay clean for a few hours.

JRP
03-02-2007, 08:30 AM
i just recieved an email from budds saying that all the mud has been scrapped of the tracks, and they guarantee no mud on your boots, hahaha

Ripitupfilms
03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
everyone that goes bring back some pics

JRP
03-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
everyone that goes bring back some pics

will do!

quadracer707
03-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Looks loke we might be coming, Atco district 6 cancelled this morning, are we allowed to come from district 6 & buy a district license to race there. We need to go somewhere this weekend. Jordon you seem to go there alot is it worth 4 hours in the mud to race there. We went to watch last year at the nationals & track looks awesome. Can you keep me informed or anything that happens, do they take care of the track like they say or will it be a mud fest. If I leave tonight can I sleep over in driveway until they open. Thanx a bunch guys

Wades dad

JRP
03-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by quadracer707
Looks loke we might be coming, Atco district 6 cancelled this morning, are we allowed to come from district 6 & buy a district license to race there. We need to go somewhere this weekend. Jordon you seem to go there alot is it worth 4 hours in the mud to race there. We went to watch last year at the nationals & track looks awesome. Can you keep me informed or anything that happens, do they take care of the track like they say or will it be a mud fest. If I leave tonight can I sleep over in driveway until they open. Thanx a bunch guys

Wades dad

hey man! Honestly, budds creek is my favorite track to race at. its all natural and its really nice. They told me today all my mud is off the track, and it will be extremely nice. It is a little expensive though..:o 25bucks a person to get in, 20 to practice, 25 to race, and than the normal 5dollars a burger or food. The track gets EXTREMELY rough:p The hills are so big, you get gooooooood sized breaking bumps, to the size you have to double them lol. Ive only raced there 1 time, but ive been there 3 times, so i dont go there alot, so i cant give you all the information you might be looking for, but im tryin my best, haha. Since this weekend is d7 and d13 points, there will be ALOT of quads, and i herd possibly 2 gates of A class. thast just insane here. I have seen the races get cut down:ermm: Ive been one time and there were so many quads, 1st moto you only got 3 laps, 2nd moto only got 1, so be prepared, becasue you never know. if you need anyother questions let me know. Also the track does not have many jumps, there are 3 table ranging from 70-90ft i think. there is big gulp, which is 90+ft, its just insane! but you have all the hills that you jump down. let me know if you guys are going, and maybe we can meet up!

Delaware152
03-02-2007, 09:44 AM
The mud shouldn't be terrible by the time we race on Saturday. They are having an open practice from 9-2. That will get the mud off the track.

JRP
03-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Delaware152
The mud shouldn't be terrible by the time we race on Saturday. They are having an open practice from 9-2. That will get the mud off the track.

hey delaware, clean out your inbox.

Ripitupfilms
03-02-2007, 02:09 PM
so sat is just practice and sunday is the race or is there races both days.. also if practice is sat can you pay and just practice???

Dupontster
03-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Saturday is practice for Dirt Bikes and Quads both....Then at 1PM, dirt bikes stop and quads race in the afternoon....No 2 wheeler racing on Sat....Sunday is 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers racing....Practice 9 to 11 and racing at 11 for both...

Ripitupfilms
03-02-2007, 02:25 PM
soo saturdays there is a race or its practice only

also will i have to pay admission just to practice

Dupontster
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Saturday is a quad race.....I don't think you can practice without signing up to race....
Gates open 4pm Friday 24/7 Admission $25 weekend $15 children 6-12 One Day admission $15 Children $10 (on Saturday you must pay the weekend rate, if leaving you will be refunded the difference)

Saturday March 3rd will be Motocross Practice (must also sign up to race)
Sign-up 7am-10am
Practice 9am-2pm open to all riders, motorcycle, Minibikes & Quads $20
Quad Race 2pm District 7 & 13 Quad classes (Youth Quads included) $25

Sunday March 4th will be Motocross Race (No Youth Quads)
Sign-up 7am-9am $25
Practice 9am
Race 11am
(All classes Motorcycle, Minibikes & Quads)

Taken from Budds Creek site....

JRP
03-02-2007, 03:43 PM
alright well im getting ready now for tomorrow morning, so if anyone sees me on a walsh/evols/dasa/cernics 450r come up to me and talk. haha. ill do the same. good luck everyone and be safe!

JRP
03-02-2007, 03:54 PM
hey one more thing, will they run like the d13 quads with the d7 quads in the race? like in C class, will they put all the C class quads in d7 and d13 together? thanks

03-02-2007, 04:47 PM
you guys are lucky to race tomorrow. I got 18 more days. And I got Elkas, but no arms, so I'm racing stock until I get a arms:( :( :(

coolguy8769
03-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hey one more thing, will they run like the d13 quads with the d7 quads in the race? like in C class, will they put all the C class quads in d7 and d13 together? thanks

yea jordan thats what they did at VMP. My anger is growing by the minute for missing this one, my plastic's hardware wont get here to wensday so i'll be sittin tight for awhile

Dupontster
03-05-2007, 04:53 AM
Man Pap you missed some good racing! Great turnout for quads to!

racermike311
03-05-2007, 06:18 AM
Did anyone take any pics. The track was in good shape. I raced in the B class and pulled a 3rd place finish. Not to bad for a Cannondale!

Heatpump#4
03-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Man Pap you missed some good racing! Great turnout for quads to! Hey Chris Congrats on beating Team powermadd (brett Terrel) in moto 2

Dupontster
03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by racermike311
Did anyone take any pics. The track was in good shape. I raced in the B class and pulled a 3rd place finish. Not to bad for a Cannondale!

Yes we have some pictures....Get them up soon....Had a total of 18 "A" - 26 "B" - 48 "C" ....That's not counting the youth and vet classes....You must have been in the first moto....We pulled out a 2nd....A Dale from Delaware won....Have raced him before...he runs very well....Chris was right there with him and he didn't want to make any mistakes....He didn't either...He rode a good race...You had 2 good friends of ours in your moto....They were 1 & 2...They run very well too especially #36....You don't have a thing to be ashamed of....Oh and Heatpump#4...Thanks for the thumbs up...Think Chris would have had him in the 1st moto but his damn arms gave out....Got the 2nd overall though...BTW this is Pop Dup...Other Dup isn't on right now....Resting his arms.:D
We went back yesterday and won the "B" class....There wern't as many bikes there yesterday though...Just about wore his arse out this weekend....He loved it though....It's official...The season has started...;)

JRP
03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Yes we have some pictures....Get them up soon....Had a total of 18 "A" - 26 "B" - 48 "C" ....That's not counting the youth and vet classes....You must have been in the first moto....We pulled out a 2nd....A Dale from Delaware won....Have raced him before...he runs very well....Chris was right there with him and he didn't want to make any mistakes....He didn't either...He rode a good race...You had 2 good friends of ours in your moto....They were 1 & 2...They run very well too especially #36....You don't have a thing to be ashamed of....Oh and Heatpump#4...Thanks for the thumbs up...Think Chris would have had him in the 1st moto but his damn arms gave out....Got the 2nd overall though...BTW this is Pop Dup...Other Dup isn't on right now....Resting his arms.:D
We went back yesterday and won the "B" class....There wern't as many bikes there yesterday though...Just about wore his arse out this weekend....He loved it though....It's official...The season has started...;)

it was an awsome race. #36 is Seth Feltner or Fletner, his brother was on a 300ex number 77. they both are very fast

Heatpump#4
03-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Seth Feltners brother #11 Stephen is very fast too he had something in is motor go wrong and wasnt able to race hopefully ill get my 450's back up and running soon and ill be right back up there with them