PDA

View Full Version : probably a stupid thing...

ridered86
10-02-2002, 05:24 PM
well i was at my friends house on monday night and watchin tv when i noticed a bobcat in the back yard, (which should have been obvious because he was havin his lawn fixed) and i said lets go check it out, and to my demise when i got out there the keys were in it so i started it up and we both got this crazy idea to build a jump so we went into the woods with it on his property and over a course of about 45 mins. we had constructed a 55 ft long 5 ft high table top, about 60 yards of dirt. so after we get done we put it back. well my friends mom called the landscaper and told him we used it, so i guess he looked at it in the morn and it was full of dirt, i mean covered. so any way he (my friend) was pulled out of school at lunch and had to start cleanin it. well the landscaper found dirt in the intake manifold so he refused to start it before we completely cleaned, inside and out, top to bottom, so he claimed he lost a whole days work and it cost him 500 bucks to run it a day. so he expects us to pay for it and so do our parents, so we have to work 31 hours each(hes a landscaper) to repay him...so i know what ill be doing for the next week after school

the moral of the story dont steal a bobcat, no matter how loud it may be calling your name :( :rolleyes:

redrider ex
10-02-2002, 05:28 PM
:D

Pappy
10-02-2002, 05:29 PM
same thing happened to 4punks bobcat......i dont think they have found all the body parts yet so fel lucky he just had to clean it;)

Bean
10-02-2002, 05:30 PM
me and my friend drove a forklift around in a building once, they are hard lil mofo's to drive

10-02-2002, 05:57 PM
lol. we took a couple tractors before and had a dragrace with some local streetracers. what can i say..... we were murdered by our opponents!

kxrider
10-04-2002, 01:36 PM
one time me and my friends started up a bulldozer, and we couldnt figure out how to turn it off, we pushed all the buttons, even took out the keys, so we ended up just lettin it run til it died, like 6 hours, and we had to pay the guy for like 50$ gas, lol:D

stupid driver
10-04-2002, 01:47 PM
i havn done nuthin like stealin sumthin, but i flipt a combine. 1.5 times. :eek: :eek: :eek:

kxrider
10-04-2002, 01:59 PM
fliiped a combine:eek: , that takes some serious skill man:D

Doibugu2
10-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Just think how long it would have taken you to make the table top by hand. Big deal you have to work for a week. At least you got a nice jump out of the deal. I'd be happy with that.

Do you think your mom would have let you rent one if you asked her if you wanted to build a 55' table top in the back yard. Doubt it. Sounds like you got off easy to me.

CHAUNCY
10-04-2002, 06:38 PM
Ya at least you got somethin good out of all of this.
A nice jump

Derek
10-05-2002, 09:12 PM
My dad has a skidstear and me and my friend decided to make a track. Sh*t dude its not even funny how quick you can make jumps with one of those things.

GreatAim
10-05-2002, 10:48 PM
how did u flip a combine?

stupid driver
10-06-2002, 07:52 AM
i flipt it on the road. there was a 5 or 6 foot ledge on the side, and a guy came ova a hill in a blazer goin 80 or so, and i had to either swerve and miss him, or drive the corn head through his windshield. i still regret swervin:devil

ridered86
10-06-2002, 07:19 PM
as for the jump: it kicks ***
my parents: pissed
my friends parents: enraged beyond belief
the guy who ownes the bobcat: all i could here him yell was you ****!n kids
the neibor(were we got the dirt): absolutely bull

and you ask was it worth it?

YES:devil

ridered86
10-06-2002, 07:28 PM
correction, i now owe him 27 hours:D

bsb64
10-10-2002, 06:21 PM
ridered86 Heck although I'd be pissed if it was my bobcat I have to admit that is a pretty good story. Just the story alone is worth the punishment, not to mention you now have a tabletop, LOL.

toby400ex
10-10-2002, 06:52 PM
hey ive got a story but you cant tell anyone, once me and a freind found a golfcart at this soccer field place and it just happen to have the keys in it. The place was abandoned about all week except the weekends, Well we thought it would be fun to take it out in the fiilds wherethere were big dips in between each soccer field and we hit everyone one of the dips at full speed. Those golfcarts are faster than i thought and the second time throught the dip thingys it rolled over and throgh me and my freind out of the cart and all the tires popped off the rims. After going back to the soccer place we never saw the golfcart again but it was fun.:devil

toby400ex
10-10-2002, 06:59 PM
heres a real life pic :D :devil

bradley300
10-10-2002, 09:40 PM
you should ask him how much for 2 more jumps

10-11-2002, 06:25 PM
aww man i'm sorry toby i told a friend bout that golf cart story sorry. :devil

and i thought you sliced the tires

10-11-2002, 06:33 PM
why do people just leave construntion stuff for us to play with?

oh well

i was ridin along on my lt80 with my gay friend (doesn't have an atv) and there was all this construction equipment in the woods (like pvc pipe; glue; tar). and my other friend takes his his go cart to the top of this hill and floors it down. (i mean this hill his fockin huge) we take this roll of tar stuff and streach it across the path that he was goin down. and he hits the band and it looks just like a sling shot and stops him right before he would hit the creek.

Team Outlaw #34
10-11-2002, 06:43 PM
well ya got a jump out of the whole deal!

toby400ex
10-11-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by LT80onNOS
why do people just leave construntion stuff for us to play with?

oh well

i was ridin along on my lt80 with my gay friend (doesn't have an atv) and there was all this construction equipment in the woods (like pvc pipe; glue; tar). and my other friend takes his his go cart to the top of this hill and floors it down. (i mean this hill his fockin huge) we take this roll of tar stuff and streach it across the path that he was goin down. and he hits the band and it looks just like a sling shot and stops him right before he would hit the creek.
hey who the f u c k are you, i must know you cuz i was there, maybe this is joe form across the street or adam. hmm this is wierd and i might have possibly slashed the tires but that was after we drove it.

:confused: :D :devil

Sportrax10
10-11-2002, 08:09 PM
sigh my dad has a bulldozer parked in our yard..... it dosnt require a key to start it...... the only way i can build a corse is finding a way to get accross our creek and pay for dirt.. i want to just drive it over but he wont do it and if i do it he will notice.... but dont worry ill find a way...

FoxRacing400EX
10-12-2002, 11:17 AM
Just be glad that your parents didn't make you tear the tabletop down too. I could see how it'd be tempting though:D

Rip_Tear
10-13-2002, 02:31 PM
LOL, this is slightly differnt but... I take my dads bobcat and his backhoe out all the time! I used to do it just for fun... I need to get the backhoe out to my track! gotta finish building the sucker! I just need to get a few dozen trees cut down, 1 bridge.... man it will take forever.... I dont really need a bidge, but I do need a colvert and it to dry up! If I tried to take the backhoe through this mud it would DIE. Its an old river... it doesnt run anymore but it fills up with water all the time and right now its just a sink pit for anything heavier then the bobcat..

ridered86
10-14-2002, 06:21 PM
i think he was askin for it, afterall he did leave it unlocked with the keys in it:huh

roostin_dale
10-26-2002, 08:38 PM
HAHA....i'd be happy with the deal. As long as i could keep the jump. How old are you guys?

Sparks425Ex
10-27-2002, 06:49 AM
About 2 years ago. My dad had one of the Backhoes from work at my house digging a new hole for our pool. Well it was over the summer and my dad works everyday so he isn't home all day to make sure i don't Screw anything up. When he left inthe morning he walked in my room and wacks me on the head and says" There is a Backhoe out there, Don't Do anything stupid" Well about 12:00 i get up and ready to go riding. I open the garage door and look in my gas tank. No Gas. So i get to thinkin how can i get to the gas station and get gas with out having to walk. SO i hop in the backhoe and start off down the road. I get on a main road and i am going along and all the sudden the backhoe starts chugging and puttering. I am thinking i am so screwed. So i get off and start checkin to see if there is anything that i see that is wrong. I don't see anything so i get back on and try to start it up. It is a no go. I was stuck on a main road with cars going by all day for 3 hours trying to get the thing going. Finally after abotu 3 hours of trying to figure it out my dad goes by comin home from work. He hammers he brakes and coems back and is going crazy. I tell him it won't start. He hops on turns the choke off and it starts right up.(This Backhoe won't run with the choke on come to find out)

He is swearing the hole time and is just liek get the he!!back to the house. I get home and i had to face the wrath. He wasn;t to happy and for about a month after that i didn't do much of anything. I deff. won't do that again.

redrider ex
10-27-2002, 08:56 AM
hehe:D

CHAUNCY
10-27-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by NACS425Ex
About 2 years ago. My dad had one of the Backhoes from work at my house digging a new hole for our pool. Well it was over the summer and my dad works everyday so he isn't home all day to make sure i don't Screw anything up. When he left inthe morning he walked in my room and wacks me on the head and says" There is a Backhoe out there, Don't Do anything stupid" Well about 12:00 i get up and ready to go riding. I open the garage door and look in my gas tank. No Gas. So i get to thinkin how can i get to the gas station and get gas with out having to walk. SO i hop in the backhoe and start off down the road. I get on a main road and i am going along and all the sudden the backhoe starts chugging and puttering. I am thinking i am so screwed. So i get off and start checkin to see if there is anything that i see that is wrong. I don't see anything so i get back on and try to start it up. It is a no go. I was stuck on a main road with cars going by all day for 3 hours trying to get the thing going. Finally after abotu 3 hours of trying to figure it out my dad goes by comin home from work. He hammers he brakes and coems back and is going crazy. I tell him it won't start. He hops on turns the choke off and it starts right up.(This Backhoe won't run with the choke on come to find out)

He is swearing the hole time and is just liek get the he!!back to the house. I get home and i had to face the wrath. He wasn;t to happy and for about a month after that i didn't do much of anything. I deff. won't do that again.

LOL:devil
Sometimes ya cant always take the easy way

CHAUNCY
10-27-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by NACS425Ex

LOL:devil
Sometimes ya cant take the easy way out

2002_300_EX
10-27-2002, 04:59 PM
I drowned a golf cart at my campground...it was fun as ****.....I found an old one our neighbor was seling and no one would buy it so he gave it to us.....mistake....we haveour own golf cart(which has neon lights and rims) so i figured my mom didnt want it so i took it back in the woods and drove it down a creek and i didnt know there was a very deephole in the creek and i got it stuck in about 4 feet of water....all you could see was the roof...it was hilariuos...the only ad thing was i had to walk back soaking wet

CHAUNCY
10-27-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 2002_300_EX
I drowned a golf cart at my campground...it was fun as ****.....I found an old one our neighbor was seling and no one would buy it so he gave it to us.....mistake....we haveour own golf cart(which has neon lights and rims) so i figured my mom didnt want it so i took it back in the woods and drove it down a creek and i didnt know there was a very deephole in the creek and i got it stuck in about 4 feet of water....all you could see was the roof...it was hilariuos...the only ad thing was i had to walk back soaking wet

LOL must of been funny

ryanh250ex
10-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 2002_300_EX

did you guys get it out? seriously, if it's possible, i wanna try to get a old beat-up golf cart and put like some ATV tires on it and take it off-roading....i'd love to go muddin' with one of those.....GOLF CART MX!!!!

GT300
10-29-2002, 02:32 PM
and we drive it up this huge hill then when we get to the top we turn it around and go down at about 40 mph. You have to keep it in gear and push it until it starts rolling and then jump on. Kinda like bob sledding. And if you hit the gas pedal it slows it down because the engine can't rev that high. Its kinda scarry because when you are cruising around on it at 20-25, 40 is flying.