PDA

View Full Version : Eichner on the Outlaw!!

MEOHMY
02-28-2007, 02:08 PM
This could be huge for Polaris if he continues to do well and aboard the Outlaw. He's been having mechanical issues on his Honda this year so this is a big opportunity for Poalris to show the Outlaw has what it takes. On the other hand if it tanks this will really hurt. At least they went right to the top of the rider pool and they should follow it up with a full tractor trailer rig and show full support.

PlayHard
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Great to see Polaris stepping up. The WORCS races will be a nice place to see how the 525 will do.

02-28-2007, 03:31 PM
They bought the #1 plate about the only way they will get 1.

MEOHMY
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Yea, it's not often you see manufacturers sign top riders to promote thier bikes. Bill Ballance rode a 250R for his first few titles then Yamaha signed him...uhhhhh... Suzuki bought Carmichael away from Honda. You don't miss a thing huh Nappy! Can't get anything by you einstein!

02-28-2007, 04:25 PM
well you can bet a big deciding factor in signing him was the fact that he is going to run the number one plate this year. As far as ballance, yep, that's right, yamaha signed him. and he just keeps winning and winning and winning...as far as carmichael, honda bought him off kawasaki, then suzuki signed him, but carmichael had quite enough of honda's bull**** with the restrictions on his contract. so pretty much, tell me some more i don't know...

cmpearce
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
i think it will take a few races for him to get used to the i.r.s..the 525 has a strong motor ,so no problem there .i'm just mad because they asked him and not me!

GE4x4
02-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Nappy, do you really think a guy who is number 1 in his series would risk loosing that #1 on something he didn't think he could win on? No way. These guys will do anything to keep that #1 on there quad. Your just sore that he picked that over a Raptor.

02-28-2007, 05:24 PM
yfz is yamaha's race quad moron not the raptor.Eichner is lookin for his last payday b4 he go's to the senior citizen class.

GE4x4
02-28-2007, 05:32 PM
No kidding the YFZ is Yamaha's race quad, but I know you get all bent when someone picks a Polaris over your Raptor. Why do you think you spend so much time here, to vent your fustration.:blah:

johneboy__21
02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
No joke. this guy nappy seems a lot like lappy from some of the other polaris topics. What a strange coincedence? Negative and ignorant.

scramblerracer
02-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Nappy- If you don't like Eichner racing for polaris call your dad in to the trailer and tell him. We don't care. All of the Brands have their following. We are polaris fans-hence the pred/ outlaw section. Are you surprised that Polaris picked Eichner? Don't you think that if Yamaha had offered him more money he would have taken it? Then next year when Honda wants him back and throws money at him he will think about it? I don't like the raptor but if Yamaha threw a few free bikes and all of the parts at me to make it competitive I would make the switch. Wouldn't you? Just because Eichner is fast it doesn't make him stupid- he knows what it will take to make the outlaw competitive and if Polaris addresses that then why not race for them.

02-28-2007, 08:00 PM
That is it.You guys are the 1's making it into every thing else.

eerhard09
02-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Awe, how cute, we have another variation of lappy in here. Must not be able to spell anything else so he just changes one letter. Either that or he is having trouble seeing the keyboard over the top of his sister's head! Either way, if we are the "1's" making it into something, why are you the "1" coming to our threads to bash the 525 and cry over the downfall of your precious smurf turd Raptor?

If you have nothing to say above a kindergarten schoolyard, douchebag, wannabe, bully level, then stay in your own threads and cry about it.

02-28-2007, 09:22 PM
:D funny sh--it

calds650
03-01-2007, 10:21 AM
This will help the after market products available for the Outlaw

eerhard09
03-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I agree, this should bring a good boost to the aftermarket parts for the chassis, as far as bolt on's go, and maybe some engine mods for the 525 motor!

realbadlarry
03-01-2007, 11:10 PM
There are already tons of mods for that motor. It's a KTM 525. Cams, big bores etc are available. I can't wait to see how the 570s do.:D

eerhard09
03-02-2007, 06:34 AM
You are right, I forgot about all of the motor upgrades from KTM. I read an article on the 570 kit for it and it talked about how excessive it sounded for amotor that already had that much power, but it actually was very ridable! It talked about how it just shifted the power and torque curves up and didn't give it any weird powerband anomalies that made it hard to ride. Can't wait to hear of someone doing it in their Outlaw and giving a full report on it!