PDA

View Full Version : Holeshot GNNC Tires

beaker1214
02-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Any one running these tires, Im considering buying a set, just wanted to hear some feed back of what every ones thinks about them.

krt400ex
02-28-2007, 09:46 AM
i think the thread is called "450R graphics" in the 450R forum. i asked a guy the same thing when i saw them on his 450, and he said they were terrible. he said that he took them through a plcae that he would never get flats with his razrs, but he gets flats almost every time with the gncc's. i personally have never liked ITP because they wear too fast...but i will recommend the razr rear and razr2 front combo. they are amazing, never wear, and the fronts almost act like paddles...they hook up sooo well in any conditions.

my razr rears still have about 30-40% tread on them, and i have about 140 hrs on them including road riding and countless doughnuts. great tires

GraphicDisorder
02-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I have a full set of them on my 400ex, and when riding this past weekend everyone was commenting how well my bike was climbing the snowy hills and hooking up compared to other bikes out there with various tires that were getting stuck or struggling more.

I like them so far, ive not had them very long though.

nicker71
02-28-2007, 10:33 AM
DONT GET THEM!!
they work geat for a while but wear to fast, then they get slices from rocks to easily. dont get unless you have lots of $$$ and tire balls.
go with razor2, razor combo. Or just find out for yourself.
my 2 cents

Chin_Chilla
02-28-2007, 11:53 AM
No problems here. People who complain about them getting flat and what not are the ones not following directions. GNCC were made to be aired up to 6-8 lbs per tire on the rear. Anything under that and the tires arent as puncture resistant as they should be. As for traction, nothing is better! Excellent drag traction. They don't slide around as much as my old razr2's but diffenetially alot more traction. I'd say get em'. :macho

GraphicDisorder
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Heres them getting me up a pretty nice size hill...

http://www.graphicdisorder.com/bstuff/quad/brandttrevorton.wmv