PDA

View Full Version : WOW...teachers = a surprise

05Z400rdr
02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
ok so the other day in history we had like a "free period" to work on our journal entries. well i sit in the back and there is another desk behind me that no1 sits at. so thats where i keep my books. and i kept hearing this noise so i finally turned around after about 45 minutes to find out that my history teacher was sitting behind me the whole time looking at my QUAD magazine that i had sitting there...what a surprise to see he is in to that stuff. i also found out that he is really big into snowmobiling too...kool kool!

even more surprising: today i was looking at my DirtWheels magazine in bio, and my friend took it and started looking at it. when the teacher walked by, she said "mr. long i really like these boots!"...and he only took a glance at the picture n said "o the Alpinestar Tech 7"...n then he started describing them n stuff. n sure enough, he was right..they were the astar tech 7's! n no offense or anything, but we all thought this guy was just a girly geeky nerd...he proved us wrong! then we had a fire drill and i was talkin to him outside. he said he's in to motocross and he has a yz125. he said he likes to ride and used to race motocross at budds creek n stuff...n naming all of these other places. i bout chit my pants!....i now have more respect for this guy! lol. (never really cared for him). n he also said that his brother or some1 like that trains with chad reed so he's gonna go down sometime this summer and hang out with them.

wow...im startin to like teachers more...plus, the person that bought my 300ex and z400 is an art teacher...and hes awesome!...i wish he teached at my skool.

the only thing is, when i told him we should go riding, i kinda regretted it cuz if i beat him i will prolly lose points....lmao

this is SWEET!

CRich[814]
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
thats awesome. my science teacher last year rode an r6. thats about the only cool motorsport teacher we have at our school.

Quad18star
02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
In highschool , our Vice Principal .. who then turned into our Guidance teacher rode a Harley .

He'd come to school on his HOG with straight pipes , leather vest , the boots , the biker goatee , the tats and all . I told him where I worked ( aftermarket parts shop) and I got in his good books . Everytime he'd see me in the halls he'd ask me to price things out for him and such . Nothing like having teachers that are bad a** . :devil:

Glamis400ex
02-27-2007, 04:23 PM
My wife is a high school english teacher here in southern california. There are alot of folks here that ride motorcycles and quads in the desert and sand dune areas. She has a little different repore with alot of them now they alot of them know she rides a quad.

They'll ask her if she'll be at a certain camp spot at a certain date because they want to ride with her. Kinda cool.

Glamis

CRich[814]
02-27-2007, 04:27 PM
i forgot my first period biology teacher has a harley. he's a complete bag of douche though.

250x_kyle
02-27-2007, 05:02 PM
lol my bio teacher has 2 ditr track cars. my history teacher family is from florida and he used to be into the fan boats. and my science teacher last year was into building and working on trucks. but none ride wuads or dirtbikes =(

02-27-2007, 05:09 PM
1 math teacher at my school (also techers ISS for a period everyday, thats how i know him) used to race motocross on a yz426 then he sold it to my friends brother...he said he would race B class then A class on a good day...i would never expect it he is a girly man too

another math teacher, old guy...has a harley...hes the teacher of the motorcycle club at school

another teacher that idont have but i have a class in his room always has his helmet and jacket at his desk so i asked him what he rides he rides a cbr600

and another teacher is into 4 wheelin with trucks...he always tells storys about places around here that he takes his lifted jeep 4 wheelin at haha

Wills77

Xater
02-27-2007, 05:53 PM
i go to a vocational school so alot of the shop teachers are into powersports. my shop teacher is into snowmobiles. at my old high school i think only 2 teachers were into motorcycles.

400EXtreme
02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
yea i found out my bio teacher has a crf450 and he rides at the same places i do.

ilpadrino113
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
ya a lot of people don't view teachers as normal people. I think about how i used to view my teachers, and i think of how i'm only 2 semesters away from graduating college and being a teacher.

I definitely don't think of myself as the same type of person as my old high school history teachers