PDA

View Full Version : thinking about racing neatv

81 clark racing
02-27-2007, 12:57 PM
i race cars right now but i want to race something different and i think quads would be so much fun. can someone tel me exzactly what i need to race?. i no i need proper gear, teather switch, and nerfs. what else do i need? then do i NEED any mods that i dont have all ready (look in signature). also i would be runing the beginer c class. thanxs for any and all help steve

standardryder
02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
you need the neatv registration form that can be found at www.neatv-mx.com. you also need to have a atva card. you can sign up online at www.atvaonline.com. you dont NEED any other mods, but they do help, suspension, exhaust... exc

Tri-valleyracin
02-27-2007, 02:13 PM
just get the right gear the kill switch and go have fun. you dont need an atva card just the neatv and you can buy that at the track. neatv is one of the best atv racing clubs around. i have been racing in neatv for about 4 or 5 years now.

trxwannbe
02-27-2007, 02:16 PM
actually neatv does not require the ama card this year as they will not be visiting southwick and they also offer a production b/c class that only allows tires and rims to be changed as far as performance so that would be the best place to start but if your dead set on open or four stroke c then what you need all depends on how good of a rider you are

81 clark racing
02-27-2007, 02:25 PM
ya i all ready have full t4 exhaust, rims tires,uni air filter, air box vents, icat sparkenhancer, curtis sparks adv timeing key, jetted and a bunch of body parts. so i dont wanna but it back to stock and race that class. is there a class for beginers that i can enter how my quad is right now. the other mods i have are listed in my signature

standardryder
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
actually neatv does not require the ama card this year as they will not be visiting southwick

aww dang! i just ordered mine:( ahh well im still gonna need it for nationals:macho

1fst400
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
check out RMR. rock maple racing. they are a smaller circut that is cheeper and not so crowded.

Neatv is expensive!!