PDA

View Full Version : ASV questions

iflyhigh122
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Hey anybody bought the ASV referbs of e-bay? HOw were they?

ASV in general... Do you like them any issues?

Anyone run the ASV Inventions C/5 Series UNIVERSAL "Shorty" clutch lever? 1" Shorter than stock lever

It says that it :
Fits all quads that do not require a hot start on the clutch and that are not Electric start. Requires the Parking brake to be removed.

Well, the 400EX is electric start so these should still work right because I've heard other people on here have them...

Also will the ASV Inventions C/5 Series UNIVERSAL FRONT BRAKE LEVER fit? It dosen't say if it will fit or not just list the dirt bikes and no quads..

Anyone...

TRFOXX
02-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Go for it they are sweet! I have bought 2 from there and 1 was brand new and the other the perch was new but the lever had 2 scuffs on it!

TRFOXX
02-27-2007, 01:11 PM
I bought the C5 CLM01 clutchs for my 400ex and Z400. I have not bought the brake lever yet just couldnt bring myself to spend 40.00 plus shipping for it Yet! Irf you do get the brake lever make sure you get part # BLAT2 Those will fit your quad. ASV email me this info.

hornetgod13
02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
I bought ASV Refurbished Clutch and Brake Levers off Ebay for half retail price. I ended up paying $92.00 for both shipped to my door. They are auctioned direct from ASV and both looked BRAND NEW. They come with a 1 year free replacement warranty. I got the F3 Pro Version Clutch Lever and Perch Assembly as well as the F3 Brake Lever Assembly. Make sure you bid on the correct levers that will fit your quad. They have a tons listed on Ebay at anyone time.
Here's a picture of the brake lever. Both the clutch and brake levers fit perfectly and are fully adjustable for your specific hand size.

hornetgod13
02-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Here's a picture of the ASV F3 Pro Clutch Perch and Lever. I got the Refurbished set up off Ebay for $42.00 shipped. Came directly from ASV and looked brand new when I received it.