PDA

View Full Version : Waterman Illinois

02-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Anyone racing here this weekend? Comin from Iowa, Id like to see a good turnout of A riders.

-Cam

300ex mxracer
02-27-2007, 03:32 PM
ya ill be there but im gonna run quad C . the last two weeks have been kinda slow but i think it was cause off the weather. at the beginning of the season they had alot of quads. red/black 450r #39 come say hi if ya want.

02-27-2007, 08:27 PM
ill do that (Cam Reimers #21 "A"), how many do they usually get in A?

LTR450_#67
03-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Cam as in Cameron? I remember racing against you a couple times in C class back in 05' at HawkeyeDowns...... I was also wondering about Waterman.....

HiperEX
03-05-2007, 12:01 PM
looks like me and a few guys from up here will be goin on sunday for the practice to get our new setups dialed in as i just got my motowoz shocks today, should work real nice with the new laegers

03-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Cam as in Cameron? I remember racing against you a couple times in C class back in 05' at HawkeyeDowns....

Yep that was me, I only raced C three times ever before moving to B in 05 and halfway through the year last year to A. I am not sure who you are but I think at montezuma's quad challenge we pitted by a 67, i think it was a suzuki if that was you.

I was so bummed last week I didnt get to make it out to waterman with that huge snow, we got snowed in from thursday until saturday with our rode closed..i havent heard a lot of good reviews on the track but I was excited just to get out and ride.

LTR450_#67
03-06-2007, 10:37 AM
No that wasn't me. I have never been to Montezuma, but I heard that it's a pretty decent track. I have moved up to B class but I'm not getting too far cuz I'm out of shape and don't ride enough. I can ride pretty decent for about 2 laps then I'm shot. I need to lose weight cuz being 240-245lbs doesn't help. Are you going to Indianola March 31? That track rocks. It's too bad they don't race quads on it more often.
I know what you mean with the ****ty roads. Me and my girlfriend went to a Nickleback, 3 Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin concert that thursday night in Cedar Rapids..... not the smartest move in Blizzard like conditions ...lol.

later
Aaron

aman
03-07-2007, 08:14 AM
I'll prolly be down on sunday w/ a bunch of guys from our area.........im goin into A this year so maybe you can show me a couple fast lines eh? ;) lol

03-07-2007, 10:20 AM
No that wasn't me. I have never been to Montezuma, but I heard that it's a pretty decent track. I have moved up to B class but I'm not getting too far cuz I'm out of shape and don't ride enough. I can ride pretty decent for about 2 laps then I'm shot. I need to lose weight cuz being 240-245lbs doesn't help. Are you going to Indianola March 31? That track rocks. It's too bad they don't race quads on it more often.
I know what you mean with the ****ty roads. Me and my girlfriend went to a Nickleback, 3 Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin concert that thursday night in Cedar Rapids..... not the smartest move in Blizzard like conditions ...lol.

I love the montezuma track, real fast track...ill be at the farm in indianola too on the 31st that track is a blast.

I'll prolly be down on sunday w/ a bunch of guys from our area.........im goin into A this year so maybe you can show me a couple fast lines eh? lol

Haha ive never been to the waterman track, I will see whats goin on this weekend id love to run some laps with some people to get back in the swing. U guys wouldnt happen to be drivin through iowa to get there would you lol?

HiperEX
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
here is a vid we did from maybe 3 weeks ago of the track

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ImfF8mfJKKM