PDA

View Full Version : advise me abour magazines

don_carallo
02-27-2007, 08:02 AM
..hello

i´m from Spain and i´m going to subscribe me to an atv magazine from there

but i don´t have idea about what of them choose

the magazine that i´ve listened more about is Dirt Wheels, but i don´t know if it´s the better

i´m more interesed in atv news, atv tests, products tests etc than in the different competitions, but all is important

than you guys for your opinions ;)

nowukno
02-27-2007, 08:43 AM
I like QUAD magazine the best by far.

Vindex Injuriae
02-27-2007, 09:57 AM
I like QUAD magazine the best by far.

Yep - same here.

gbcap
02-27-2007, 10:13 AM
'quad' doesn't cover as much racing as 'atv sport' or 'atv rider' mags doo.

'quad' does have alot of nice articles and tests and is by far my favorite but i subscribe to 5 of them.

don_carallo
02-27-2007, 11:21 AM
..i was on the Quad Magazine web page and it looks really good

what about Atv Magazine or 4 Wheels?

thanks a lot

WHITE SEAT
02-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Dirt Wheels is alright but most people say that "Dirt Wheels has bad grammar in their articles" but I don't mind that at all thou...
Quad Magazine is my favorite magazine, they have great articles and they give you a two sided poster with a hot chics and ATVs on them:muscle:
You can't go wrong with these two magazines

400exridin121
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
i have atvaction and it has tests and alot of reviews and tips and stuff

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by don_carallo
..hello

i´m from Spain and i´m going to subscribe me to an atv magazine from there

but i don´t have idea about what of them choose

the magazine that i´ve listened more about is Dirt Wheels, but i don´t know if it´s the better

i´m more interesed in atv news, atv tests, products tests etc than in the different competitions, but all is important

than you guys for your opinions ;)

Dirt Wheels is a great mag, but sometimes they are a little off...not usually by much though. they are very clean too

400EXTRA
02-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by WHITE SEAT
Dirt Wheels is alright but most people say that "Dirt Wheels has bad grammar in their articles" but I don't mind that at all thou...
Quad Magazine is my favorite magazine, they have great articles and they give you a two sided poster with a hot chics and ATVs on them:muscle:
You can't go wrong with these two magazines

CAN YOU SAY NERD WHO CARES

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA

wtf?!?! :confused:

KoolKwad400
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Quad is good. ATV Action I don't like. Dirt Wheels is pretty good but could be about half the size. About 150 pages of advertising in Dirt Wheels.

Get Quad or Dirt Wheels.

Jerry

WHITE SEAT
02-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA

It takes an idiot to make fun of someone online:rolleyes:

EDIT:
I just seen you was born on June 18, 1992
lol you really need to grow up little kid! (14)
Kids online these days.......

Seano300ex
02-27-2007, 03:02 PM
QUAD, they usually have hotties on nice arse bikes too!

TrapZ400
02-27-2007, 03:44 PM
Quad magazine is my favorite. I wish they had racing coverage and stuff but thats why I come here. The race coverge here is way better than any magazine race coverage.

05Z400rdr
02-27-2007, 05:31 PM
if i were you, i would get either Quad or Dirtwheels. i've been subscribing to Dirtwheels for like 5 years now, and i love it! and i recently subscribed to Quad magazine and got like 6 issues so far..and already, i have to say i like it a little bit more. but i love both of them, and subscribe to both of them. i like the tips and the hot chik posters in the Quad magazine but i like the ads the "letters" the "dialed in" and other stuff in the Dirt Wheels magazine too. I am and always will subscribe to BOTH of them. its up to you tho.

Landon

Xater
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
i get QUAD and atv sport, quad has the sweet posters lol and has some good info. in atv sport i like reading the tech section and race covarage.

any one get the newest QUAD magazine? than new polaris SXS looks sweet.

don_carallo
02-28-2007, 07:06 AM
..ok thank you guys

i think that i´ll get Quad Magazine

i´m more interested in sport atv and products tests (a arms, exhausts etc...) that in utility atv

and i really like the quad girls they offer us :D :D :D :D