PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Buy The HRC Harness?

81built2hill81
02-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Do Any Of You Know Where I Can Buy The Harness That Comes In The 06 HRC Kit. My Buddy Was Lookin To Get One For His ER Cause My R Takes Him In A 300ft Drag By About Half A Quad Length. My R Seems To Rev Faster And Longer Than Than His ER. :devil: He Is Runnin A Hot Cam Stg 2, Trinity Exhaust, And A Pro Design Intake Kit. Where Im Running The HRC Kit And Pro Design Intake Kit. So We Think That Might Even It Up A Bit So Let Me Know Where I Can Pick One Up. Thanks.

02-27-2007, 06:30 AM
he already has the hrc harness...the only difference is that the hrc harness has one less wire. it is a green wire that, as you are looking from the front to back of the bike, under the hood, is on your left. cut this wire...it does the same as the hrc harness...

81built2hill81
02-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
he already has the hrc harness...the only difference is that the hrc harness has one less wire. it is a green wire that, as you are looking from the front to back of the bike, under the hood, is on your left. cut this wire...it does the same as the hrc harness...

Yea I Told Him That. But He Would Rather Spend The Money For The Harness Plug Than Cut On His Stock Wiring Harness. Thanks For The Responce Though.

Dave400ex
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
C&D Racing, $13.50.

Zeke
02-27-2007, 03:24 PM
^^^^^^^ get it from C&D and help out the sponsor

Flyin-Low
02-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Haha, go ahead and waste $13.50...

When your buddy could just steal his mom's kitchen scissors and snip the wire. :rolleyes:

-Martin

81built2hill81
02-28-2007, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Haha, go ahead and waste $13.50...

When your buddy could just steal his mom's kitchen scissors and snip the wire. :rolleyes:

-Martin

Why Steal Scissors And Hack You $6500 Quad When You Can Spend 14 Bucks And Keep It Clean And Do It Right. Sorry I Just Dont See It. :rolleyes:

Sounds Like C&D It Is.

02-28-2007, 07:41 AM
did it to mine, i am very anal about my bike also. if you look under the hood, you would not even know anything was done. It can also be repaired with the slightest of ease. That $13.50 i saved bought my daughter a learning program for the computer.

81built2hill81
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
did it to mine, i am very anal about my bike also. if you look under the hood, you would not even know anything was done. It can also be repaired with the slightest of ease. That $13.50 i saved bought my daughter a learning program for the computer.

Ha Ha Ha Well That Was A Good Cause Than.....But Im 23 No Kids So My Quad Is Like My Child So It Gets All My Money Right Now......So I Have No Problem Droppin Money In It That Really Doesnt Have To Be Spent On It.