PDA

View Full Version : What will the Pros be riding?

Ty's400
02-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Well with the new season about to start I was wondering how many changes there have been with Pros (MX or Cross Country) switching brands. Who will be riding what? If anyone has sneak pics that haven't been posted a thousand times, lets see them.

Heres what I know for sure with MX:

Team Kawasaki
-Jason Luburgh
-Josh Creamer

Suzuki
-Doug Gust
-Dustin Wimmer
-Kory Ellis

Honda
-Tim Farr
-Josh Upperman
-Keith Little
-Joe Byrd
-Harold Goodman

Yamaha
-Pat Brown
-Travis Spader

I'm curious about guys like Haavisto, Lawson, Weinen, etc

xrxmxcx
02-26-2007, 08:31 PM
idk about haavisto..

but weinen will be on the baldwin/walsh 450r most likely

and the walsh 450r for lawson

Nick110
02-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Natalie- Honda
Matt White- Yammie
Rocco Arno- Walsh Honda
Dunks- Zuki (with a yoshi motor)
and I think I herd that Brock Lyons is on a Honda now. Thats all I can think of right now.

ST87
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Lawson was at Mill Creek on Saturday and yea he was on a Walsh 450r.

jrspawn
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Natalie- Honda
Matt White- Yammie
Rocco Arno- Yammie
Dunks- Zuki (with a yoshi motor)
and I think I herd that Brock Lyons is on a Honda now. Thats all I can think of right now.

Arno is riding a Walsh equiped honda 450r.

As far as i know haavisto is on a lost creek suzuki, lysinger is as well on a lost creek suzuki.

Donny lamborn with east coast has still been on the yamahas.

Justin

1fst400
02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
"As far as i know haavisto is on a lost creek suzuki"

Thats what I heard also. I asked him a cupple weeks ago what hapened to the honda? He said he made a deal with suzuki.
or somthing like that, I forget exatly what he said.

firefighterjosh
02-26-2007, 10:31 PM
XC

Yamaha
Bill Ballance
Brandon ballance
Bryan Cook

Honda
Chris Borich
Chris jenks
Bryan Baker
Andris lagzdins
Adam McGill
Santo Derisi

Suzuki
William Yokley
Jeremy Rice

Polaris
Matt Smiley

I am sure alot of these have changed. I though Smiley was going somewhere else. Not 100% sure got most of this off the GNCC site

Unverfehrt400ex
02-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
XC

Yamaha
Bill Ballance
Brandon ballance
Bryan Cook

Honda
Chris Borich
Chris jenks
Bryan Baker
Andris lagzdins
Adam McGill
Santo Derisi

Suzuki
William Yokley
Jeremy Rice

Polaris
Matt Smiley

I am sure alot of these have changed. I though Smiley was going somewhere else. Not 100% sure got most of this off the GNCC site

Yeh Matt Smiley is teaming up with Borish on a honda. WIlliam Yokley will be on the new Kawi and Bryan Bakers gona be ridin For Polaris. Any one heard if Suzuki is gona be gettin anyone else for gncc????

LTR450_#67
02-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Chad Weinen and his brother Matt are on Honda's and the motors are built by Dee Manshack at Rage ATV. Thats where Chad and Matt are now, in Texas. As far as suspension goes I don't know....I'm guessin PEP or Custom Axis shocks with Walsh or JB Racing components......

MX MaNiAc 06
02-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by LTR450_#67
Chad Weinen and his brother Matt are on Honda's and the motors are built by Dee Manshack at Rage ATV. Thats where Chad and Matt are now, in Texas. As far as suspension goes I don't know....I'm guessin PEP or Custom Axis shocks with Walsh or JB Racing components......

They arent factory Honda, though. They are privateers.

Ty's400
02-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah I assumed Weinen would be on a Honda again. I think he's using 05's again too. I've heard that Haavisto did switch to Suzuki like you all are saying. That would be great for him if Lost Creek picked him up. He definitely could be a top contender consistently if he got some help. He's a great guy! So Rocco Arno switched to a Honda?

LTR450_#67
02-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
They arent factory Honda, though. They are privateers.
Yeah I know... and yes they are running 05's

naw0029
02-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Yep thats right Arno is on a HONDA!!!!!!!! Got the inside connections plus he has been at blue diamond on a 450r. Lets here it for the Jersey guy!!!!!!!:devil:

700bRad
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Yay for Rocco! Glad hes throwing a leg over a 450r now. I bet he grips and rips on this new ride.

jrspawn
02-27-2007, 01:14 PM
I got to spend a good bit of time on our local track in the off season with arno. Im not sure if he looks better on the honda or the yamahas to be honest with you. Either way he was ripping it up! Also haaviston is definetly riding suzuki with lost creek. I had also ridden with him at mototown last month in CT, he also looked very good on the suzuki.

I think with all the changes this year and with kawi coming into the picture with alot of support behind there riders should be interesting. Im gonna say its gonna be the year of the younger group. They have all been training their butts off and its gonna show! Anyone know a def. on whos gonna be racing the mill creek nat. pro wise?

Justin

trxwannbe
02-27-2007, 02:19 PM
yup yup yup jrspawn and 1fst400 are absolutely correct joe haavisto will be riding a lost creek zuk this year

WheelieMan4
02-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Sage Baker switched from Yamaha to Honda this year...