PDA

View Full Version : Feji Boards or what ever

One_Bad_400
02-26-2007, 04:53 PM
do these freakin Feji Boards or what ever there called wheer you put your hand on it and it moves really work?!?!?!!? i was talking to a girl i really trust and that dont lie to me and she said this weekend her and her friends got one and she was asking it questions like Whats my moms Maddin name that know one knows and she backed up and took her hands off and her friends put there fingers off and she said it spelt it right and everything and know one knew it.... i thought i was kinda wierd becasue i personally and kinda 50/50 on beliving in Ghost.. becasue i am a christian and belive you ether go to heaven or hell, but yet i still belive in alians and ghost... what ya'll think about this crap?!?!

Scro
02-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Ouija board? :confused: I've never really played it, but I'm willing to bet it has nothing to do with the supernatural.

Cr85rRida
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
its sounded out like this wee gee

Its supposed to contact the dead or sum****. It reality its demons. Dont mess with it. Once you let them into your life your screwed. Im being dead serious.

byrdman37876
02-26-2007, 07:03 PM
was'nt those things made by parker brothers or something?

sly400ex
02-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Sorry, but you guys that believe in them, you are just dumb.

Yeah, Parker Bros. sell them, millions of them I bet. So let me guess, millions of demons are loose now?!:rolleyes:

It's a game, ENTERTAINMENT.

:ermm:

WhiteYFZ
02-26-2007, 07:12 PM
i played with one a while ago with some friends.. its weird..

TRX_450
02-26-2007, 07:15 PM
alot of people dont believe in em but after doing research they may be made by parker bros but they go back hundreds of years and from a personal experience i can say that i honestly believe in them i was at a cemetary with my cousins husband last year and we decided to play there just to see what would happen and i set it on the ground and set the slider on it and it took off on its own and went crazy doing circles and figure-8's it was insane...we left so fast and ive never touched one since

Cr85rRida
02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Sorry, but you guys that believe in them, you are just dumb.

Yeah, Parker Bros. sell them, millions of them I bet. So let me guess, millions of demons are loose now?!:rolleyes:

It's a game, ENTERTAINMENT.

:ermm:

um yes. Satan mislead millions of angels when he was thrown down from heaven. due some research

Ralph
02-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
um yes. Satan mislead millions of angels when he was thrown down from heaven. due some research

Duh!

Yeah, i dunno about that.

ZeroLogic
02-26-2007, 08:19 PM
My neighbor has one. Try it, its one of the most bizzare things ever. Makes my hair stand up on my neck years later still.

Cr85rRida
02-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Duh!

Yeah, i dunno about that.

you will all see in due time.:eek:

seriously though, there good for nothing. If they were fake then whats the point of playing one, and if their real why would you want to have those entities in your life?? Its logical to stay away regardless.

One_Bad_400
02-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
its sounded out like this wee gee

Its supposed to contact the dead or sum****. It reality its demons. Dont mess with it. Once you let them into your life your screwed. Im being dead serious.

ya... that girl i know told her mom about the wierd stuff that happened and her mom said ya something really bad came from one of those boards when she was a kid and told her to stop playing with it...

tp300ex
02-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Mom wont let me mess with one:p but i do belive that they let spirts into the world

moto04racing
02-27-2007, 05:18 AM
thats some creepy stuff.. i dont like it:)

02-27-2007, 05:31 AM
parker bros ouija board is a joke,

a home made one is another story...

PSYCLONE
02-27-2007, 06:19 AM
They do work! Right after my last experience, I shacked up with a rather large woman, and bought a Kawasaki 2 days later!

I-7
02-27-2007, 07:19 AM
I stick with Jumanji.

WhiteZrider
02-27-2007, 07:24 AM
I kinda believe in them, told me i was going to die when i was 87 :rolleyes:

ATV Chic
02-27-2007, 07:25 AM
They're scarry! Had a bad expierence once. Playing with it at a party and it told us someone was going to be in a car accident, and it happened the next day! Don't mess with 'em!:scary: :(

400exrider707
02-27-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by PSYCLONE
They do work! Right after my last experience, I shacked up with a rather large woman, and bought a Kawasaki 2 days later!

Thats funny right there hahahahah

I remember playing it once and my friend was trying so hard to convince us it worked. I remember everyone had their hands on it, but your not supposed to actually be applying force, otherwise your the one moving it!! Well I pulled my hands off really quick and he tipped it right over, proving to me that he was the one moving it around the whole time. It is pretty fun to mess with people though.

skull2002
02-27-2007, 08:33 AM
let me ask my magic 8 ball...................................lmao....... ...

Johnny & Monica
02-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Dont mess with it ... It`s of the Debil just like that Fose Ball :devil:

mach1stang
02-27-2007, 11:24 AM
waterboy

Johnny & Monica
02-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Exactly , Pee on the Debil Board :D

250ex13
02-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Doe's anyone have a picture or video of this thing? i'm so lost.

ATV Chic
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 250ex13
Doe's anyone have a picture or video of this thing? i'm so lost.

Definition of:
Ouija board
If there really is an afterlife, I'll bet the best way to contact it is through a plastic, mass-produced board game from Milton Bradley! --Mad Magazine

A Ouija board is used in divination and spiritualism. The board usually has the letters of the alphabet inscribed on it, along with words such as 'yes,' 'no,' 'good-bye' and 'maybe.' A planchette (a slidable 3-legged device) or pointer of some sort is manipulated by those using the board. The users ask the board a question and together or one of them singly moves the pointer or the board until a letter is "selected" by the pointer. The selections "spell" out an answer to the question asked.

Some users believe that paranormal or supernatural forces are at work in spelling out Ouija board answers. Skeptics believe that those using the board either consciously or unconsciously select what is read. To prove this, simply try it blindfolded for some time, having an innocent bystander take notes on what letters are selected. Usually, the result will be unintelligible non-sense.

The movement of the planchette is not due to paranormal forces but to unnoticeable movements by those controlling the pointer, known as the ideomotor effect. The same kind of unnoticeable movement is at work in dowsing.

Pic link:

http://www.cyclismo.org/cgi-bin/spirit.cgi

how some look any way
:scary: