PDA

View Full Version : I hate stupid ppl

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 09:16 AM
so yesterday i went riding for an hr, and i ride on the railroad beds which are owned by the gas co. i got permission to ride there so its all good.

well, to start things off my clutch cable snapped...not a great thing, but i can still ride.

then, i get back to the truck and load up. my dad and i are leaving and this guy comes down the road in his truck and totally blocks it off. we get out and ask him whats going on. he tells me that i was ridng on his property and that i almost ran him over. he says that ppl have been riding on his property and that im gonna pay for it. he calls the cops on me. meanwhile my dad and i are trying to talk to the guy and ask him where his property is so that i know not to go on it. i said that i was sorry....blah blah blah. he wont even talk to me. then he says that he has a pic of me and that my helmet is blue and white. well its not, it is mostly black and silver with a little white. i asked him to show me the pic...no answer.

so 3 cops pull up and we start talking and i told the cops everything and that i even asked the guy to show me his property so that i know not to ride on it. the cops talked to the guy and pretty much came to the conclusion that this guy is a nut job. they told me i was fine and let me go, but they told me not to go back there again cuz this guy has been filing compaints and garbage. so now i dont got a place to ride...and im pissed cuz we got snow today:mad:

sorry...had to vent

Kaleigh
02-26-2007, 10:41 AM
yea.. but if its private property and you're not on his property and got permission.. him and the cops cant do anything about it.. even if he files complaints.. then you just file a complaint against him for harassment..

I could punch that guy right now..

:mad:

that would be like the cops telling you that you cant ride on your own property..

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Kaleigh
yea.. but if its private property and you're not on his property and got permission.. him and the cops cant do anything about it.. even if he files complaints.. then you just file a complaint against him for harassment..

I could punch that guy right now..

:mad:

that would be like the cops telling you that you cant ride on your own property..

thats the way i feel. apparently this guy has been at it for over a yr now...but i have never been bothered by him.

my parents won't let me go down there now to ride :(

czrider263
02-26-2007, 02:30 PM
i don't like quad haters.

400EXTRA
02-26-2007, 02:30 PM
thats dumb ride in your yard

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 02:38 PM
i have less than a half acre and it gets boring real fast...otherwise i would

400EXTRA
02-26-2007, 02:39 PM
OH SORRY ABOUT THAT

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA
OH SORRY ABOUT THAT

not an issue.

if you don't mind me asking...why do you like to use caps lock? i always get the sensation that i am being yelled at when i read it lol :blah: :macho

quader400
02-26-2007, 02:48 PM
well this is not impossible. it happend to me. cops came said the neighbors called about noise, so they told me to stop riding, then im riding the next day and they come again and say what didnt you understand about yesterday, and i didnt know they meant ever, so then i had to go to court and barley got off of a 700 dollar ticket, but now those neighbors moved out and i couldnt be happier, though it was more than half a year that i couldnt ride on my own freaking property

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by quader400
well this is not impossible. it happend to me. cops came said the neighbors called about noise, so they told me to stop riding, then im riding the next day and they come again and say what didnt you understand about yesterday, and i didnt know they meant ever, so then i had to go to court and barley got off of a 700 dollar ticket, but now those neighbors moved out and i couldnt be happier, though it was more than half a year that i couldnt ride on my own freaking property

WTF?!?!

that is wrong...especially if you were there b4 the neighbors. no1 can tell you what you can and cannot do on your own property, and if they dont like what your doing then guess what....they better get the hell out of there

Scott-300ex
02-26-2007, 02:55 PM
No joke, just an ATV hater who has to be the bad@ss and stirr up troulbe. I would go ride there EVERY day cuz there's nothin he can do about it.

And quader400, After that happened I would start up my lawn mower, get all my buddies lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers, everything, start them up and put them on my side of the property line and rev them up. They come out yelling at you. I'd be like "I bet you wish I was riding my quad now!"

Those Jerks.

quader400
02-26-2007, 03:01 PM
And quader400, After that happened I would start up my lawn mower, get all my buddies lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers, everything, start them up and put them on my side of the property line and rev them up. They come out yelling at you. I'd be like "I bet you wish I was riding my quad now!"

hah that would be funny, but i got them even better in court. when the case was called my dad and i went up to the podium or whatever you call it and the neighbors were supposed to get up also but they didnt know what to do so the judge dissmissed the whole case. the looks on my neighbors faces were so pricless it couldnt have been any funnier so my dad and i booked it out of the court room and left, escaping a 700+ dollar ticket

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by quader400
hah that would be funny, but i got them even better in court. when the case was called my dad and i went up to the podium or whatever you call it and the neighbors were supposed to get up also but they didnt know what to do so the judge dissmissed the whole case. the looks on my neighbors faces were so pricless it couldnt have been any funnier so my dad and i booked it out of the court room and left, escaping a 700+ dollar ticket

that is funny

you know what else this guy said... he goes "oh and i guess you guys own the gas co. too" i think he knew i wasn't on his property

quader400
02-26-2007, 03:24 PM
he goes "oh and i guess you guys own the gas co. too"
haha thats great

mach1stang
02-26-2007, 03:45 PM
thats why i am glad i live where i live cuz every body keeps to them selves and nobody cares

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
what state you in?

NJ, and most of the norhteast is like a jail for ppl that ride

mach1stang
02-26-2007, 05:30 PM
florida

krt400ex
02-26-2007, 05:46 PM
lucky...you dont have to deal with sleds on the trail in the winter

fast426
02-26-2007, 05:48 PM
here is something stupid for you. our garage is in the back corner of our lot with about 2 and half, maybe 3 feet until our neighbors yard. we had lived in the house for about 5 years and we always rode the riding lawnmower behind the garage and took one swipe to take care of it. well we got new neighbors and we mowed like always, and one day the cops came over. it turns out the neighbor called the cops because we were mowing less than a foot of their grass lol. the cop was a good friend and laughed about it but told us we couldnt mow their yard so now we have to weed eat behind the garage instead of taking the rider back there.

88blaster
02-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by fast426
here is something stupid for you. our garage is in the back corner of our lot with about 2 and half, maybe 3 feet until our neighbors yard. we had lived in the house for about 5 years and we always rode the riding lawnmower behind the garage and took one swipe to take care of it. well we got new neighbors and we mowed like always, and one day the cops came over. it turns out the neighbor called the cops because we were mowing less than a foot of their grass lol. the cop was a good friend and laughed about it but told us we couldnt mow their yard so now we have to weed eat behind the garage instead of taking the rider back there.

I would just let the grass behind the garage grow, you could even sneak back there in the dark to fertilize and water it, soon he would have to look at 7 ft. tall grass :devil:

mach1stang
02-26-2007, 07:15 PM
yep me to

pony
02-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by fast426

man ....with all the bad stuff goin on in this world and they re upset cause your helpin them cut their grass ...:huh

fast426
02-26-2007, 07:45 PM
exactly, we thought we were doing them a favor, and because they were mad they planted trees right on the property line, which is illegal anyways, but we decide just to let it go.

ida400ex
02-26-2007, 09:31 PM
i geting off godd i guess. my grandma lives next door, i know she would call the cops if i wasnt related. my weird @ss neabors live across the street and they hate me. my neibors to the other side of me ride banchee's so they cant complain. the feild behind my house is empty but my grandmas breaking it up into house lots soon. the cops havent been called on me yet but im expecting it. if the people that will live in the new houses complain, ill tell them we been here 15 years and nothins going to change! :p

mach1stang
02-27-2007, 05:38 AM
i am over hear around tampa

02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
You hate stupid people. Try to live next to one. She thinks she owns every ones property and she trys to tell all the neighbors what to do on your own property and if you dont do what she says she calls the cops. And get this. THE COPS GIVE ALL US NEIGHBORS FINES WHEN SHE CALLS!!! (most the time any ways)

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by nacs420
You hate stupid people. Try to live next to one. She thinks she owns every ones property and she trys to tell all the neighbors what to do on your own property and if you dont do what she says she calls the cops. And get this. THE COPS GIVE ALL US NEIGHBORS FINES WHEN SHE CALLS!!! (most the time any ways)

i do live next to a stupid neaighbor...her husband is so stupid he took a hacksaw to a door nob because he couldn't figure out how to get it off with the screw driver....this is a true story. they dont even know how to cover their pool for the winter...or how to chlorinate it in the summer. when he mows the lawn he drives around it at an idle in 5th gear and he hardly cuts any grass...and when they ran out of weedwacker string in their gas powered weekwacker, they went and bought a new electric one.

i have stupid neighbors :p

the worst thing is that i used to work for her(cutting the lawn/maintaining property) and after a little while she started treating me like i was 3 yrs old, telling me how my commercial lawn mower works, and that im running it wrong...and that i dont know how to use a weedwacker or that if i drive over a small brown spot it will make it spread to the rest of the lawn and the whole thing will burn up and die

it is funny watching them outside trying/acting like they know what they are doing :blah: :cool:

02-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex

the worst thing is that i used to work for her(cutting the lawn/maintaining property) and after a little while she started treating me like i was 3 yrs old, telling me how my commercial lawn mower works, and that im running it wrong...and that i dont know how to use a weedwacker or that if i drive over a small brown spot it will make it spread to the rest of the lawn and the whole thing will burn up and die

Sounds like my moms boy friend. He will explain stupid stuff to me like i'm 5. Like really stupid stuff. Just last week he was teaching me how to vaccume the floor and he explained it for like 5 mins. I he just does it just cause he knows it pees me off. Just last night I was on the computer and he comes up behind me watching what I do because I was buying some parts so he was mad about it cause he always gets mad when I buy parts off the internet and he was standing right behind me just cause he knew I would get mad about it. I say what. He says nothing and I saw why you watching me and he goes i'm not i'm watching the computer and i say well thats weird he goes don't you tell me whats weird all mad. Then I turn around and i'm looking right at him and hes like don't you look at me like that all mad and I say i'm not looking at you i'm looking at your eyes. Got him mad.
I gess I live with one to.

mach1stang
02-27-2007, 01:44 PM
now how big are you compared to this dude cuz i knock the hair off his head so fast for talking to me like that

Tater049
02-27-2007, 02:05 PM
hahaha my neighbors are pretty stupid anyway. We have bamboo growing in our yard about 30 feet from the property line. The called the cops, and the cops said whats wrong with it and left. Then, the people kept complaining to us that it is an eye soar. So we got sick of it and cut it down. Who has bamboo growing in their yard? Thats fricken awesome! Old *******s are never at the house anyway, they are always in florida.

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by mach1stang
now how big are you compared to this dude cuz i knock the hair off his head so fast for talking to me like that

6' 1" at 175 lbs. this guy was like 5'10" at 275 lbs :p

and my dad was there too, so we could have beat the $h!t outa him if we wanted too

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Tater049
hahaha my neighbors are pretty stupid anyway. We have bamboo growing in our yard about 30 feet from the property line. The called the cops, and the cops said whats wrong with it and left. Then, the people kept complaining to us that it is an eye soar. So we got sick of it and cut it down. Who has bamboo growing in their yard? Thats fricken awesome! Old *******s are never at the house anyway, they are always in florida.

i woulda called the cops on them for complaining...they cant make you cut that down. i woulda planted like ten more of em too

Tater049
02-27-2007, 02:57 PM
thats i wanted to do. But, my parents would have killed me. I miss the bamboo... You know what SCREW THIS, i am going to plant more in the spring. Yur right they cant make me cut it down, this is america.

krt400ex
02-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Tater049
thats i wanted to do. But, my parents would have killed me. I miss the bamboo... You know what SCREW THIS, i am going to plant more in the spring. Yur right they cant make me cut it down, this is america.

and i wanna see it when its grown a bit...:p

seriously though, i would definately plant more

Tater049
02-27-2007, 03:42 PM
idk im thinking of it. The bamboo was so awesome. It was so fun. I cut some down and built a tree house up in the canopy. We had a lot of it. It was like 30 feet think.

mach1stang
02-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
6' 1" at 175 lbs. this guy was like 5'10" at 275 lbs :p

and my dad was there too, so we could have beat the $h!t outa him if we wanted too
ha i am 6'2 6'3 192.5 with an empty tummy and my dad is 6'4 and 190 i have 15 inch arms and my dad is a ton bigger than me so most guys dont mess with me

krt400ex
02-28-2007, 08:55 AM
i just got a call this morning from the cops shop. the officer told me that the guy if filing a complaint and accusing me of being a juvenile(SP?) criminal concerning his property.

so tomorrow im going in for a statement, and then i got to make a court appearance. this guy just wont let up.

im telling you, if for some reason he wins(he shouldn't. there is no evidence against me) i am going to go back and deliberately shread his property to pieces on my quad, because this guy is really beginning to piss me off

ilpadrino113
02-28-2007, 09:36 AM
no1 can tell you what you can and cannot do on your own property

if there's a noise ordinance they can.

we got busted for using achain saw at my aunts house in the suburbs withou gettin written consent and filing some BS through some office somewhere

I hate red tape.

krt400ex
02-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by ilpadrino113
if there's a noise ordinance they can.

we got busted for using achain saw at my aunts house in the suburbs withou gettin written consent and filing some BS through some office somewhere

I hate red tape.

damn that sucks...

EDIT TO LAST POST: i wont ride and shread the guys property...i will take him to court for being a fruckin dousch bag redneck :D

Tater049
02-28-2007, 12:59 PM
god, most of the people just complain because they dont have one. I guarantee you, if they had one, they would do the same thing. Including the cop.

krt400ex
03-01-2007, 08:06 AM
hte cop was cool. he rode when he was young too, and he was like "god ppl get so pissy over nothing these days" so it was cool with him.

im going to the cop shop to write my statement for court :p

there is no way this guy can win because he has to prove that i was intentionally trespassing, and that is nearly impossible to do unless he was in a body cast from gtiing run over by a quad...lol

mach1stang
03-01-2007, 08:12 AM
yep we have race cars and stuff like that and none of my neighbors complain we had our 9 second mustang out one day and made a few test tune launches (we own most of the road) and with mufflers we made the neighbors (which lives in a 2+million dollar house) pool ripple and the windows rattle he told us the next day that he thought it was a earth quake and he was cool with it

krt400ex
03-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by mach1stang
yep we have race cars and stuff like that and none of my neighbors complain we had our 9 second mustang out one day and made a few test tune launches (we own most of the road) and with mufflers we made the neighbors (which lives in a 2+million dollar house) pool ripple and the windows rattle he told us the next day that he thought it was a earth quake and he was cool with it

you lucky SOB...lol...jk.

i wish i lived where you do.

mach1stang
03-01-2007, 12:13 PM
yeah but there is really nobody around me there is only like 4 house down my street so nobody to BS with but the chick from my onsite baybsits for the kids right down the street so thats cool so now i just have to get up off my lazy @$$ and go down there