PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 week to go!!!!

Pappy
02-26-2007, 08:02 AM
By this time next week, we will be chatting about the opening round of the GNCC in Vero Beach Florida! Many of the top ranked riders have been busily getting machines and themselves primed for what looks to be one of the most competitive race seasons in years. New names stomped their way to the top last season and are eagerly awaiting their chance to pound on anyone in-front of them!

As we watch ATV racing go even more mainstream, the factory riders have their work cut out for them as the privateers vie for coveted sponsorship and contingency money, setting the stage for epic battles this year. New models will be beaten on and we should soon see if they are up to par and have what it takes to survive the abuse offered by the GNCC's.

6 days, a few hours and TEN SECONDS. Good luck to all the racers, their crews and the families at home waiting for track-side news and reports. Have a great season!

Johnny & Monica
02-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited about the season getting started. GO Missouri!!!:macho

GE4x4
02-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited about the season getting started. GO Missouri!!!:macho

Are you a Baker fan? Isn't he from Missouri?

TheFontMaster
02-26-2007, 08:54 AM
What GNC, and GNCC races will be coming to anyplace within a couple hours or so from Pittsburgh? I wanna get to a couple races this summer, I only got to go to the Unadilla GNC last year.

Pappy
02-26-2007, 08:57 AM
www.gnccracing.com

insaneracin2003
02-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Are they gonna be on tV like last year? I have to edit my TIVO again!!!! wooohoooo.I am an MX guys at heart but i love watching the GNCC......I hope to make a round this year as a spectator,:(

NPelletier
02-26-2007, 09:22 AM
im so mad, my parents down sized our cable plan so we no longer have the channel that they race on...:mad: errg.....wonder how kawi is gonna do:blah: kinda like toyota in nascar:macho

stumpleg
02-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by GE4x4
Are you a Baker fan? Isn't he from Missouri?

Yeah, Baker is from Missouri. Duane Johnson is also from around here, as well as Michael Burrows, who will be racing pro as well this year.

Johnny & Monica
02-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by stumpleg
Yeah, Baker is from Missouri. Duane Johnson is also from around here, as well as Michael Burrows, who will be racing pro as well this year.

Scro
02-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Looking forward to the great coverage:macho

trx400EXtreme
02-26-2007, 01:38 PM
wut channel is it on? is it like the outdoor channel or something. we just got dish network so i dont know. thanx.

TheFontMaster
02-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
www.gnccracing.com

Thanks,

I'll probably be making it to the one in PA, the couple in OH, and the one in NY and IN, most of them should be within 4 hours, and I got some friends that are into quad racing that can't be too far away from there. Really wish I could be racing though...