PDA

View Full Version : triple rate for 05 450r

450rboy
02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
ok i am looking to get some triple rate suspension just ain't sure which company to get it from though. Well i only know of one company that has triple rate springs for my 05 450r and thats gt thunder, but on there web site it said they are out. so does anyone else know of any other companys that sell triple rate springs and linkage?

Colby@C&DRacing
02-26-2007, 08:17 AM
We revavle and respring all three shocks for the 450r. The fronts are a triple rate front and the rear is a dual rate. We gain 1'' of travel in the rear and 1-2'' in the front depending on your setup. We can also just sell you a front spring kit from works if you don't want the revalve for $206.95. The revalve will perform a lot better than just a spring kit $700 for all three shocks

450rboy
02-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
We revavle and respring all three shocks for the 450r. The fronts are a triple rate front and the rear is a dual rate. We gain 1'' of travel in the rear and 1-2'' in the front depending on your setup. We can also just sell you a front spring kit from works if you don't want the revalve for $206.95. The revalve will perform a lot better than just a spring kit $700 for all three shocks

do you mean thats how much it will cost you to do it. cause i just need the springs and the revalve kit and i would be good.