PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Got Screwed On A Deal!

Honda6T9Rider
02-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well back on Jan 8 2007 I made a deal w/ Mike Froscello ( AKA mikeLTZ435 ) on some tires and wheels ( Front 4-1 yellow label w/ kenda's and rear 8" beadlocks w/ hole shots ) and some front brake lines. he wanted 380.00 for all shipped and he wanted to buy my LCD 17" computer monitor for 100.00 so I then paypal'd him $280.00 that night.The next day shipped out my monitor to him. It took a week and half and I got my FIRST package ( the front rims and brake lines but the rim had maxxis tires on them) so I PM'd him and told him I wanted the kenda's I paid $50.00 extra for the kenda's and that is what I wanted! and that I didn't get my rear beadlocks w/ tires! He makes up some stories......so...... another 1-2 weeks go by and still nothing so after lots and lots of cell phone calls and pm no replys back . Then he replys and tells me his wife sent out the other stuff and he would send me out the front kenda's also....so we wait.... mean while I pm and told him I was looking for a +4 axle. He said his buddy had one so... 4-5 days go by and I pm again still NO stuff and NO info on the axle finally he pm'd me back said my stuff is coming and I could paypal him for the axle ($160.00) and his buddy would send it right out to me! So.... me and my buddy made a deal on some stuff and he want ahead and paid Mike though his paypal for the axle for me... (that was on Jan 15, 2007) to this day I have yet to get the axle. But did get the rear bead locks (just rims) and the front kenda's tires. but NO rear tires or axle! Now he won't answer email's, Pm's , cell phone calls nothing! so.... I contacted paypal for the money I sent him on the tires and wheels and they tell me. Since this deal was made w/o useing ebay that there was nothing they could do since I got some of my stuff and not everything. They have no way to prove this at least w/ ebay they could look at the ad. So mike at this point Has (F@#ked me) on my rear tires. Well I still don't have my axle either at this point either my buddy paid for me too... So my buddy contacted paypal since He hasn't got nothing for what he paid for . He want ahead and escladed to a claim and paypal email him ( MIKE ) and gave him 10 days to reply! So we wait AGIAN!

Well he ( Mike ) replyed to paypal that night and gave them a tracking number and said he sent the axle out! Well the tracking number he gave paypal was from one of those packages that he sent me on my dealings w/ him ( Mike ) The package contained the front kenda's he owed me. So now I have no proof to show paypal that it was tires not a axle.... I'm very sorry for the long message but wanted to explain everything to you!

Carrie_191@sbcglobal.net
mikeltz435@yahoo.com
mfroscello01@pm.sprint.com

Anyhelp would be VERY helpful!

If anyone know him, rides w/ him He race in the NEAT-MX series #6

This guy dosn't need to be screwing people over so buyers beware of any dealing w/ HIM!

PLEASE email me w/ any info you can give me at modrevx@sbcglobal.net

Terry

Honda6T9Rider
02-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Bump!

markk
02-26-2007, 07:53 PM
BUMP!!!!!

F-----------------that!!!! I would be takin a road trip to the guys house! and get my moneys worth of somthing.

400-416EX
02-27-2007, 03:08 PM
I have known mike for the past few years, I have bought parts from him and have raced in the same class with him for the last 3 years. I find this very hard to beleive. Mike is very good guy and I have spoken to him about all this and his story is totally different from the story that is being posted. From what I understand yoiu received exactly what you said you wanted. Except for the rears that were sent back to him. He told you he would send them right back out to you, and you decided you wanted somthing else. And if you really want to be like this then you did not send him everything you were suppose to with the monitor. If anybody wants to buy parts from mike you will not be dissapointed. It sounds to me that buyers should be ware of buying or trading from you.

quad355
02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
HI Im the one who paid for the axle that i still to this day have never received that was the only dealings i had with this guy and when i sent e-mail he wont get back to me whats up with mister perfect .when or if i get my axle than thats another story but for now i paid for a axle i dont have so anybody that knows this guy tell him im still waiting for my axle and not the box he told pay pal that had front tires and handle bars all im saying is if he's right and sent stuff why wont he return email i know i paid!

Honda6T9Rider
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
First Off! 400-416EX The story told was the truth!!!!! when the deal was made it was made w/ the rear beadlocks w/ the Holeshots I have pm's to prove it! If you would like to see them!
Now a while back I talked to mike and he said he thought I wanted the maxxis rears not the holeshots But I wanted the Holeshots all along! He said at one point ( again A LONG time ago ) the the maxxis rears where on its way and he would ship out the Holeshots priorty mail so I would get them faster! Tell ya what here's the pm he sent me:

mikeltz435

Re: tires
Here's one of the tracking #'s I found for some of the stuff.03051720000001270545 The axle was mailed out Sat. , The only thing not on the way is the rear holeshots because I sent the razrs. I am sending the holeshots out tomm. or thurs and i'll do it priority so they get to you quicker.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honda6T9Rider wrote on 01-23-2007 07:41 AM:
Mike,

Well my buddy said I got in my rear rims yesterday but NO rear tires WTF!!! come on mike now do I have to wait another week for my hole shots? this is starting to be bull!!!! I paid you over 2 weeks ago it's going on 3 weeks and I still have to wait. Tell me something? What did I do to deserve this treatment I know you are busy w/ your house but come on man! what did I do wrong? did I pay you to late? did I not send my monitor when I said I did? ( which I found the cord,and cd ) I also PAID you for my axle which I have not heard back from you on!!! I need my stuff I PAID for man PLEASE how can I beg you enough man I need me stuff PLEASE!!!! Please email me back ASAP PLEASE

Terry

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mikeltz435 wrote on 01-18-2007 12:53 AM:
I thought you said if I found the razr's that you wanted them. You said something about thats what all the pros use or something i don't remember the axact conversation but anyway that was my understanding. Well if you want the Kendas thats fine just let me know. So what rears do you want? I think the ones that she was dropping off were razrs as well, i'll have to check my storage space tomm. to see what ones are there to know for sure. Sorry about that but I thought you wanted the razrs. Well pm me and let me know what you want to do. Thanks, Mike.

The tracking number given was for the kenda's that I did get!

--- AS for not sending everything I was suspose to is not all true I send the power cord and the monitor I did'nt even think about sending the monitor cable because I used on my NEW monitor I thought mike could just use his one of his old monitor but comes to find out his cable was connected to the old monitor and couldn't come out! So when I connected mike and told him I didn't get rear tires he told me about the cable NOT being there. So I found him one and told him I would send when I get all my stuff so... Thats why we are here! Thats the TRUTH! Read his pm's back to me and read mine to him it's all there.

Terry

Honda6T9Rider
02-27-2007, 05:00 PM
OK ! Everyone,

Mike has contacted me via phone! He told me that the maxxis rears got returned back to him ( Bad Addy Maybe? who knows)and as for the Holeshots He was waiting to send them out because I was sending him the cable ( Never said that I said I would ship it out when I got ALL my stuff) so.... because of the long wait he has now got rid of the Holeshots to someone else. He said he could ship me out the maxxis in the NEXT day or two.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED! WHEN I RECEIVE THEM!

AS for the axle mike's buddy told hom he had shipped it out BUT we have got nothing to this day so I would have to say HIS buddy NEVER sent it out! He told me he was going to get ahold of him tonight and see what the "F" is going on and he was going to call me back tonight So....

AS for now Mike's being a man and is trying to take care of this. We'll see if comes though w/ what he said!

I'll keep you ALL posted and I want to think everyone that has stuck behind me!

I ALSO TOLD MIKE THAT I WOULD DELETE HIS PERSONAL INFO!

Terry

400exrider707
02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
I've bought stuff from mike from here I think and definitely from z400central and have never had a problem. He has a pretty good reputation over there, so I would say no worries!