PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Got Screwed On A Deal!

Honda6T9Rider
02-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well back on Jan 8 2007 I made a deal w/ Mike Froscello ( AKA mikeLTZ435 ) on some tires and wheels ( Front 4-1 yellow label w/ kenda's and rear 8" beadlocks w/ hole shots ) and some front brake lines. he wanted 380.00 for all shipped and he wanted to buy my LCD 17" computer monitor for 100.00 so I then paypal'd him $280.00 that night.The next day shipped out my monitor to him. It took a week and half and I got my FIRST package ( the front rims and brake lines but the rim had maxxis tires on them) so I PM'd him and told him I wanted the kenda's I paid $50.00 extra for the kenda's and that is what I wanted! and that I didn't get my rear beadlocks w/ tires! He makes up some stories......so...... another 1-2 weeks go by and still nothing so after lots and lots of cell phone calls and pm no replys back . Then he replys and tells me his wife sent out the other stuff and he would send me out the front kenda's also....so we wait.... mean while I pm and told him I was looking for a +4 axle. He said his buddy had one so... 4-5 days go by and I pm again still NO stuff and NO info on the axle finally he pm'd me back said my stuff is coming and I could paypal him for the axle ($160.00) and his buddy would send it right out to me! So.... me and my buddy made a deal on some stuff and he want ahead and paid Mike though his paypal for the axle for me... (that was on Jan 15, 2007) to this day I have yet to get the axle. But did get the rear bead locks (just rims) and the front kenda's tires. but NO rear tires or axle! Now he won't answer email's, Pm's , cell phone calls nothing! so.... I contacted paypal for the money I sent him on the tires and wheels and they tell me. Since this deal was made w/o useing ebay that there was nothing they could do since I got some of my stuff and not everything. They have no way to prove this at least w/ ebay they could look at the ad. So mike at this point Has (F@#ked me) on my rear tires. Well I still don't have my axle either at this point either my buddy paid for me too... So my buddy contacted paypal since He hasn't got nothing for what he paid for . He want ahead and escladed to a claim and paypal email him ( MIKE ) and gave him 10 days to reply! So we wait AGIAN!

Well he ( Mike ) replyed to paypal that night and gave them a tracking number and said he sent the axle out! Well the tracking number he gave paypal was from one of those packages that he sent me on my dealings w/ him ( Mike ) The package contained the front kenda's he owed me. So now I have no proof to show paypal that it was tires not a axle.... I'm very sorry for the long message but wanted to explain everything to you!

Carrie_191@sbcglobal.net
mikeltz435@yahoo.com
mfroscello01@pm.sprint.com

Anyhelp would be VERY helpful!

If anyone know him, rides w/ him He race in the NEAT-MX series #6

This guy dosn't need to be screwing people over so buyers beware of any dealing w/ HIM!

PLEASE email me w/ any info you can give me at modrevx@sbcglobal.net

Terry

n2deer
02-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Sorry I cant help but here is a bump to keep it up.

balls2da-wall
02-26-2007, 12:48 AM
I would plan a trip to his state...maybe even a riding trip to a park or something. While your there pay him a nice little visit!:p

Honda6T9Rider
02-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Thankx guys for your support PLEASE keep them coming hopfully w/ enough people replying it will get back to him and he will do the right thing!

Thankx
Terry

02-26-2007, 07:10 AM
I hate people like that. Go to www.450rhq.com. There are a lot of people in the PA, CT area on that board. Maybe someone over there knows him or can help you. Good Luck

Honda6T9Rider
02-27-2007, 05:07 PM
OK ! Everyone,

Mike has contacted me via phone! He told me that the maxxis rears got returned back to him ( Bad Addy Maybe? who knows)and as for the Holeshots He was waiting to send them out because I was sending him the cable ( Never said that I said I would ship it out when I got ALL my stuff) so.... because of the long wait he has now got rid of the Holeshots to someone else. He said he could ship me out the maxxis in the NEXT day or two.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED! WHEN I RECEIVE THEM!

AS for the axle mike's buddy told hom he had shipped it out BUT we have got nothing to this day so I would have to say HIS buddy NEVER sent it out! He told me he was going to get ahold of him tonight and see what the "F" is going on and he was going to call me back tonight So....

AS for now Mike's being a man and is trying to take care of this. We'll see if comes though w/ what he said!

I'll keep you ALL posted and I want to think everyone that has stuck behind me!

I ALSO TOLD MIKE THAT I WOULD DELETE HIS PERSONAL INFO!

Terry

02-28-2007, 07:14 AM
If I were you I wouldn't back off on this guy until you are fully taken care of. I have seen dirt bags like this before. It is one lie after another. DON'T believe anything he says or don't take down his personal info. Ride him hard or you will be sorry.

Honda6T9Rider
02-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I know what your saying! I'm not! Thankx for the reply and for havin my back! Thankx Again!

Terry

Everyone he called me again LAST night and said his buddy said he sent it out! Well he said he would just give us our money back on the axle anyway! Since it hasn't came. So we'll see if that comes along w/ my rear tires!

So I still don't have a +4 axle YET! NOW! Does anyone out there have one? If so PLEASE pm me! Looking for one BAD!

Thankx Guys!

Terry

400exrider707
02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Honda6T9Rider
I know what your saying! I'm not! Thankx for the reply and for havin my back! Thankx Again!

Terry

Everyone he called me again LAST night and said his buddy said he sent it out! Well he said he would just give us our money back on the axle anyway! Since it hasn't came. So we'll see if that comes along w/ my rear tires!

So I still don't have a +4 axle YET! NOW! Does anyone out there have one? If so PLEASE pm me! Looking for one BAD!

Thankx Guys!

Terry

I think before you go trying to buy anything from anyone else you need to either A) remove all of these posts knocking him, or apologize to him in all of them and the open forum, because from what I can tell he has been nothing but helpful to you, and you have like 3 posts bashing him. I've dealt with him before, and he was one of the better buyer/sellers I've seen.

Honda6T9Rider
02-28-2007, 12:59 PM
400exrider707 Listen Here! for one I believe you had had good dealings w/ him BUT I havn't so that dosn't make him a better seller. A better seller would have got me my stuff a week or two after the DEAL Not 2 1/2 months and who knows how long this would have want on for If I would have never posted this stuff out here! I Dang sure got alot of peoples attention even his! Now your telling me I should apologize to HIM? HAHA for what takin 2 1/2 months. Are you KIDDING me! If anything he should do a apology on this site to me!! And another thing I wasn't bashing HIM! at all I was telling the facts!!! and It would have NEVER came to this If I would have got my stuf!f

I'm not deleteing nothing until I get me money back and my tires then I will tell everyone that MIKE made it right w/ me. Till then It's all staying, I did tell him I would delete his personal info and I did! If I don't get my stuff It'll go right back on HERE!

I have NO problem w/ you sticking up for HIM as he has treated you right but he didn't w/ me SO>>>>> Don't make this out to LOOK like I'm the BAD guy here Thats BS!

And because I got f'd over on a axle that now means I need one so I can post it where I like! and when mike makes it right w/ me I will let everyone know! And I'll delete all these posts till then they stay!

Thankx for you 2 cents but it wasn't worth a 1/2 a cent!

Terry

400exrider707
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Honda6T9Rider
400exrider707 Listen Here! for one I believe you had had good dealings w/ him BUT I havn't so that dosn't make him a better seller. A better seller would have got me my stuff a week or two after the DEAL Not 2 1/2 months and who knows how long this would have want on for If I would have never posted this stuff out here! I Dang sure got alot of peoples attention even his! Now your telling me I should apologize to HIM? HAHA for what takin 2 1/2 months. Are you KIDDING me! If anything he should do a apology on this site to me!! And another thing I wasn't bashing HIM! at all I was telling the facts!!! and It would have NEVER came to this If I would have got my stuf!f

I'm not deleteing nothing until I get me money back and my tires then I will tell everyone that MIKE made it right w/ me. Till then It's all staying, I did tell him I would delete his personal info and I did! If I don't get my stuff It'll go right back on HERE!

I have NO problem w/ you sticking up for HIM as he has treated you right but he didn't w/ me SO>>>>> Don't make this out to LOOK like I'm the BAD guy here Thats BS!

And because I got f'd over on a axle that now means I need one so I can post it where I like! and when mike makes it right w/ me I will let everyone know! And I'll delete all these posts till then they stay!

Thankx for you 2 cents but it wasn't worth a 1/2 a cent!

Terry

2 1/2 months?? Why did you wait so long to post anything on here then? Just curious. Trust me I am not trying to make you out to be the bad person on here at all! Not my intentions! I was just saying that he is making good on the deal is all, and you should be very thankful for that because there are a lot of scum on here that wouldn't do that!! Also I dont think its fair to blame him for the axle, as the shipping companies are known to lose quite a bit from time to time. Did he provide a tracking number for it? Sorry if I came off as putting blame on your side of the field.

Honda6T9Rider
02-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Listen! I didn't put it on here any sooner because I was tring to let him make it right w/ me and after weeks and lots and lots of phone calls and emails I got NO response! So that is why it lead to this! So I think I was the one that was holding my cool! Iv'e seen other people on here and other sites that jump on someone if they havnt got there stuff in less then a week or so.. I try to give peole the benefit of the doubt that peole work and have lives , some peole travel for a living and it's hard to get things out right away but If you ask me I waited LONG enough don't you think?

And you are right about the axle! But I don't think thats the case here! Ive been dealing on the internet for years! and I have NVER to this day lost a package I have LOST envoples etc but not BIG packages I mean come on It didnt' fall down under the seat! RIGHT? But it could have happened! SO.... Mike did offer to give me my money back and that is cool But Its all just talk right now I havn't got nothing yet! but look froward to seeing in the mail soon!

NO he did not provide a tracking number for the axle nor the rear tires! He did for all the other stuff I got from him! and they all came so.....

Again I'll KEEP everyone posted on when I get my stuff and will let everyone know MIKE has made it RIGHT w/ me.

Thankx
Terry

Speed_MDS2
02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
You have every right to post your bad experience with this guy! Its called word of mouth people.