PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Got Screwed On A Deal!

Honda6T9Rider
02-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well back on Jan 8 2007 I made a deal w/ Mike Froscello ( AKA mikeLTZ435 ) on some tires and wheels ( Front 4-1 yellow label w/ kenda's and rear 8" beadlocks w/ hole shots ) and some front brake lines. he wanted 380.00 for all shipped and he wanted to buy my LCD 17" computer monitor for 100.00 so I then paypal'd him $280.00 that night. I took a week and half and I got my FIRST package ( the front rims and brake lines but the rim had maxxis tires on them) so I PM'd him and told him I wanted the kenda's I paid $50.00 extra for the kenda's and that is what I wanted! so...... another 1-2 weeks go by and still nothing so after lots and lots of cell phone calls and pm no reply. Then he replys and tells me his wife sent out the other stuff and he would send me out the front kenda's so.... we wait.... mean while I pm and told him I was looking for a axle. He said his buddy had one so... 4-5 days go by and I pm again still NO stuff and NO info on the axle finally he pm'd me back said I could paypal him for the axle ($160.00) and his buddy would send it right out to me so.... me and my buddy made a deal on some stuff and he want adead and paid Mike though paypal for the axle for me... (that was on Jan 15, 2007) to this day I have yet to get the axle. But did get the rear bead locks (just rims) and the front kenda's tires. but NO rear tires or axle! Now he won't answer email's, Pm's , cell phone nothing! so.... I contacted paypal for the money I sent him on the tires and wheels ans they tell me Since this was done out of ebay that there was nothing they could do since I got some of my stuff and not everything. So mike at this point Has (F@#ked me) on my rear tires. Well I still don't have my axle my buddy paid for me too... So he contacted paypal since He hasn't got nothing for what he paid. he want ahead and escladed to a claim and paypal email him(MIKE) and gave him 10 days to reply and so we wait....

Well he replyed to paypal that night and gave them a tracking number and siad he sent the axle out! Well the tracking number he gave paypal was from one of those packages that he sent me on my dealings w/ him ( they were the front kenda's) so now I have no prof to show paypal that it was tires not a axle.... I'm very sorry for the long message but wanted to explain everything to you!

Here's his info that I have : NEED MORE!! NEED HOME PHONE!

Mike Froscello
426 Boswell Ave
Norwich,CT 06360
Cell 1-860-639-1412
emails:
Carrie_191@sbcglobal.net
mikeltz435@yahoo.com
mfroscello01@pm.sprint.com

Anyhelp would be VERY helpful!

WE are really to make a rode trip!

If anyone know him, rides w/ him He race in the NEAT-MX series #6

This guy dosn't need to be screwing people over so beaware of any dealing w/ HIM!

PLEASE email me w/ any info you can give me at modrevx@sbcglobal.net

Terry

Ghost-Rider
02-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Well that sucks.

CRich[814]
02-25-2007, 09:52 AM
trying the help. everything wants some money.

1 MICHAEL J FROSCELLO (Age: 46) GROTON, CT
NORWICH, CT
NEW LONDON, CT MICHAEL J FROSCELLO

honduh440
02-25-2007, 10:05 AM
make the road trip and show up at his front door

Honda6T9Rider
02-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah thats what I get everything lookup site wants money! Anything HELP would be GREAT!

Terry

Thankx guys PLEASE keep them coming!

dpizz450
01-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GOTFEAR
i don't wont money i wont what i payed for from Mike FROSCELLO

i think gotfear meant that all the sites that he tried to look up info on this guy, was a paysite.

Pappy
01-25-2009, 11:47 PM
I'd say that by waiting this long, your screwed. You could have had some form of mail fruad started and the law involved, but at this point they will probably tell you your SOL.

I wish you the best of luck, but an *** whipping is in order.

extremeblastr
01-26-2009, 07:35 AM
i'm surprised i actually know mike personally he works at the local shop and lives about 5 mins away and this not like him at all, he deals a lot in used parts and quads so hes usually very good about stayin on top of it. i'll call him and see whats up.

extremeblastr
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
idk whats going on, mike swears he sent the stuff and i do know that is not his current address and he also races under a new number but most people in the neatv series know him. hes got a good reputation with everyone he knows so this would be surprising to hear is true.

Honda6T9Rider
01-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Well Your friend mike I'm damn sure is a f'n lier I never got my axle and now he screwing over gotfear. Do you think we just make this **** up to pick on poor mike. Hell we don't even know him and he's f'n us over. Thats not his current address cuase he moved and built a new house I think. I called and tlked to mike lots and he just gave me the f'n run around and he just stopped answering the phone. He also turned something on though a phone service so you had to say your name to get though. Mike is nothing but a f'n scammer. and as for mike if you read this cause I'm sure you changed your name I still want my axle or my f'n $160.00 back. or I will be takin a ride w/ gotfear to both get our money back one way or the other. and thats not a theat either

extremeblastr
01-26-2009, 02:54 PM
well my friend, you did have your opportunity to handle this back when it happened. i don't like scammers or watching people get screwed but i like it even less when someone uses profanity towards me over an issue they have with someone else. you should have gotten a hold of the authorities way back when this happened and you wouldn't be where you are now. he did not build a new house he bought one and i do have the address but i won't be giving it to you because screwed or not your attitude is a little out of control. i understand you got beat for money it sucks, i've had it happen to me. but DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT get loud with me over the internet or otherwise because i do not take kindly to your sort. so take your ride. i will be there waiting also.

01-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
well my friend, you did have your opportunity to handle this back when it happened. i don't like scammers or watching people get screwed but i like it even less when someone uses profanity towards me over an issue they have with someone else. you should have gotten a hold of the authorities way back when this happened and you wouldn't be where you are now. he did not build a new house he bought one and i do have the address but i won't be giving it to you because screwed or not your attitude is a little out of control. i understand you got beat for money it sucks, i've had it happen to me. but DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT get loud with me over the internet or otherwise because i do not take kindly to your sort. so take your ride. i will be there waiting also.

Haha, I should know. Blastr hates me lol

extremeblastr
01-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Haha, I should know. Blastr hates me lol

hate is a strong word. if i hated you then i would call you some very bad names and then spend the money to get to where ever it is you live and beat you until all those names were true haha. nah i just like to argue with you cuz you make me feel smart :blah:

01-26-2009, 04:21 PM
hate is a strong word. if i hated you then i would call you some very bad names and then spend the money to get to where ever it is you live and beat you until all those names were true haha. nah i just like to argue with you cuz you make me feel smart :blah:

Oh, that just makes me feel so much better

lol:p

01-26-2009, 04:22 PM

ok dude chill the he!l out first of all hes not cussing at you he is at mike indirectly, second of all thats a silly reason not to give him the address , third of all youre gonna disabled him from getting him and his buddy money THAT IS OWED AND BELONGS TO them because of to cuss words? i mean really? thats really immature

01-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by mxcowboy
ok dude chill the he!l out first of all hes not cussing at you he is at mike indirectly, second of all thats a silly reason not to give him the address , third of all youre gonna disabled him from getting him and his buddy money THAT IS OWED AND BELONGS TO them because of to cuss words? i mean really? thats really immature

Your post count is 454, big block:devil: :blah:

01-26-2009, 05:17 PM
I've always wanted to take a junker car, run it open headers and park it in front of someones house 4am just a brick on the pedal bouncing off the rev limiter. Make sure to lock the doors and when they come out demand the parts. Maybe pull one of these:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AJ0SkbPxAk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AJ0SkbPxAk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Honda6T9Rider
01-26-2009, 06:31 PM

Well first of all your friend (mike) should of man'ed up and gave me what I paid for or gave me my money back. If he had any integrity all he would man up,about my deal or the one he has w/ gotfear. You know what I should have call the authorities and now that you sad that I pisses me off that I didn't do it now. But being a man of his word he should have did what he said he was going to do. We all have to trust each other here and It only takes a few like ( Mike ) to wreck it for the rest of us.... And like mxcowboy said it's pretty immature to not to tell us his current info because I typed loud at you... And as for takin a ridr trust me I'm not afraid and I'm sure there plenty people that would be behind me and gotfear about this deal It's bull S#$t and you know it and it's even worst when you stick up for him knowing he screwing people over. You should man up for your buddy. Heck I would if I knew my friend was screwing people over.

bens250ex
01-26-2009, 08:29 PM
man this is twisted!!!

extremeblastr
01-27-2009, 06:20 AM
plain and simple, dirtbag move or not you did not call the authorities when you should have. mike has small children and doesn't need to be dealing with someone showing up at his house to beat on him whether you think its fair or not. i realize that anything like that shines a bad light on the motocross community but find another way to handle it and just don't get loud with me.

quad2xtreme
01-27-2009, 06:27 AM
lots of people have small children and have or will be falling on bad times...it doesn't give them a right to steal from others.

Hate to say it but when you screw someone over, you do take the chance of the other party taking things into their own hands...legal or not. This is really another mistake on Mike's part. Not very smart to put yourself in unnecessary danger especially if you have small children depending on you.

extremeblastr
01-27-2009, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
lots of people have small children and have or will be falling on bad times...it doesn't give them a right to steal from others.

Hate to say it but when you screw someone over, you do take the chance of the other party taking things into their own hands...legal or not. This is really another mistake on Mike's part. Not very smart to put yourself in unnecessary danger especially if you have small children depending on you.

and once again, mike is known as a very straightforward, well to do guy. i do believe that what was supposed to be sent was either sent or there was a misunderstanding.

01-27-2009, 08:21 AM
plain and simple, dirtbag move or not you did not call the authorities when you should have. mike has small children and doesn't need to be dealing with someone showing up at his house to beat on him whether you think its fair or not. i realize that anything like that shines a bad light on the motocross community but find another way to handle it and just don't get loud with me. small children eh??:devil: ......

well hes setting a bad example you know what allot of bad people have small children.. what has that to do with this dude your a ****

ok just go to his last addres and ask the new owners about him. thats how we got justins supra back.......and with a little force PRESTO!

extremeblastr
01-27-2009, 08:29 AM
do whatever you gotta do. but i refuse to believe he intentionally screwed you. and if anybody has the b**** to call me a name over the internet like they're a bad*** just because i can't reach them then come do something. but make it quick because i'll be leaving here for florida shortly and then its off to texas.

bens250ex
01-27-2009, 03:59 PM
do whatever you gotta do. but i refuse to believe he intentionally screwed you. and if anybody has the b**** to call me a name over the internet like they're a bad*** just because i can't reach them then come do something. but make it quick because i'll be leaving here for florida shortly and then its off to texas.

get some chill pills for your trip, you would more than likely go nuts if someone stole your money as well.

extremeblastr
01-27-2009, 04:10 PM
ahhh but see i save and buy new rather then take the risk of getting screwed by someone i've never met before.

700bRad
01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
This mike guy needs to be tar and feathered. If someone didnt hold up to their deal with me like that i would be furious! and believe me I wouldnt be sitting behind a computer arguing about it. My two feet would be standing on his front porch and my fist would be pounding down his door, no matter how far I had to drive. You guys deserve some justice, and if no one will help you out then grab your baseball bat and go get it.

mc_racer
01-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Nevermind, I just realized this is two years old.

bens250ex
01-28-2009, 09:59 AM
looks like he posted it a month after it happend and now its just getting talked about ???

dustinshuler
01-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Now Im pissed!!! At who you ask? Myself for sitting and reading all 3 pages of this stuff lol. ya ya ya I know its an old post but the only thing I can say is if he screwed around with you or not on the tires, Why in the hell would you go and buy an axle from him later? Just my .02!

GOTFEAR
02-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey mike this is the one who bought the lem we talked on the phone a few weeks ago about picking up the atv i bought on your ebay im trying to get back in touch with you to set a time and date on picking up my atv why wont you return my calls or tex me

RidinginPa
02-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Just curious. I just started selling some parts here and there and heard about COD's. Anyone know anything about this shipment method? Maybe it would be a better option for both parties - no one persons word against another.

GOTFEAR
02-22-2009, 10:24 PM
you now this Mike guy contact id me and told me that my post on the first page was childish and i should deleat it and he could help me get my atv but as soon as i delete it now i cant get up with him or no return calls. Isn't this fraud taking payment and no product cant i contact the DA's office and make a report

GOTFEAR
02-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Ok her we go Home File a Complaint Press Room About IC3 Contact Us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to IC3
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level, IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes. read more >>

Filing a Complaint with IC3
IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the person who believes they were defrauded or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:

Your name
Your mailing address
Your telephone number
The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.
Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.
File a Complaint >>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search:
FAQsLegalDisclaimer
Privacy Notice
Protect YourselfInternet Crime Prevention Tips
Internet Crime Schemes
Public/Private AlliancesSite Map
IC3 Flyer
IC3 Safety Poster
DOJ Spoof Email

SRH
02-23-2009, 10:19 AM
only a dirtbag would screw people like that,if the law cant do anything id haunt the **** out of him..... if hes a new england rider have you tried there message board? www.neatv-mx.com/forum id place a nice post alerting everyone of your situation and see if they have any information of any sort for you or maybe some help, like posted earlier you guys waited way long to deal with this , and basically it comes down to word vs.word, kids or not if it was my money i would of made a trip , at the very least id notify his wife and family and the community of his criminal activity:eek2: , mother in law and father in law hahah oh yeah not that ive ever used it, but there is a site you can go to and if you have the persons name you can get all there background info, arrests, bills etc, might be some good leverage for you in getting this dirtbag to return your money or ship your axle, but just because he screwed you dont forget , this was poor judgement on your part...

GOTFEAR
03-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey i made a good call he had 100% positive feedback on EBay so i felt comfortable doing this i have over 500 feed backs so i have a good feel for this but not this one maybe this is how he makes his living selling products and keeping the products so her is his eBay id name buyextrememotorsports