PDA

View Full Version : this is bull

dunnonuttin
02-25-2007, 08:55 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4cl9306koo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4cl9306koo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

HB416EX
02-25-2007, 08:59 AM
If it is against the law they should just be given tickets,if that.I used to ride BMX and it is hard to find a place to ride that you won't get harrassed.I feel for these guys:mad:

416exfreak
02-25-2007, 09:02 AM
I have that video on my MySpace...it is a load of bull though....we just got a new park for BMX bikes only..im so psyced!!!:D

Mxjunkie
02-25-2007, 09:14 AM
I saw this video awhile back and it remebered me when a friend and I went to the local skate park knowing we were probaly going to get kicked out, we rode around and the guy came and started screaming at us telling us we were done, get out of the park.. So we proceeded to tell him there was no clear sign's that stated no bikes were allowed in the park area.. Recently we herd they are making new renovations to their skatepark to allow bikes!

CRich[814]
02-25-2007, 09:17 AM
real men ride dirt. i've never messed with the skateparks. too much gay flowing around with 11 year old kids on skateboards.

Mxjunkie
02-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
real men ride dirt. i've never messed with the skateparks. too much gay flowing around with 11 year old kids on skateboards.

I use to ride dirt and I'd almost rather ride a park any day of the week, no matiance and you get use to all the scooter/skaters u just gotta go when you want and say oh well if you block someone :p

rockman
02-25-2007, 09:41 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous. I'll have to agree with the one sign "bust crack dealers not bike riders" those cops are out of their minds. I don't care if its an ORDINANCE, they have no right to arrest a 12 year old for riding his bike.

czrider263
02-25-2007, 10:00 AM
THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HATING ON THE BMX RIDERS.

HB416EX
02-25-2007, 10:17 AM
I was a punkass kid and if I didn't have BMX and ATV's I couldn't imagine the trouble I would have got into.It's very sad they can arrest kids for having fun.

STEVENJANNA
02-25-2007, 01:45 PM
It's funny how quickly some forget the past (like some of the skaters in that video). It wasn't too long ago that skaters were treated like criminals for the most part and now they have tax payer funded parks in alot of communities and they don't want to share.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!! That sounds like the way alot of MX tracks treat us quad riders. HHHMMMMNNNN!!!! :confused: :mad:

Honda TRX250ex
02-25-2007, 01:47 PM
been there plenty of times, i guess that people just dont want us to ride BMX anymore... or they are jelous that we can ride on walls and they cant :ermm:

m.h.s.c.#527
02-25-2007, 01:56 PM
dont cops have sumthing better to do i cant beleive it made them mad enough to leave the crispy cream

dunnonuttin
02-25-2007, 02:43 PM
we were riding in elon college the other day and jumpin off this stair set and we decide to take a break for a few. we are sittin there and a student pulls up and gets out the car. she comes up to us and asks if we are students and we say no we are just out ridin around havin fun. she says we need to leave and because its against school policy to be on the grass and we are like well it dont say that we cant just ride through here if we are not hurting anything and thats when she starts to turn into a real b!tch and say if we dont leave we are gonna be hearing from campus police and we are like ok whatever do it and she walks off RIGHT THROUGH THE GRASS AFTER TELLING US ITS AGAINST SCHOOL POLICY WTF.

Kaleigh
02-25-2007, 03:14 PM
yea great job cops.. keep the kids off the bikes so they get into drugs.. I know sometimes it might be illegal.. but to go that far as to handcuff the kid.. Cop should have just called their parents.. come on..

If you guys are grinding things then yea.. you shouldnt try to cause problems.. by ruining public and private property it makes it bad for the rest of the people that dont cause trouble..

But to get in trouble for riding in a skate park.. WTF is that.. thats just BS.. where else are you suppose to ride..

That is so Stupid.. Those cops are on a power trip..

I dont understand why some skaters wanted the bikes out of the park.. thats not very cool at all.. Kinda SELFISH...

kids need a pass time.. give them what they want if it isnt hurting anyone.. let them ride their bikes.. ITS A BIKE!!!!

atvRiDa400ex
02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
wow im not even going to say what i would about that cause it would take forever...i love how they have the emergency thing for the skateboarders to call...good job cops, lets keep kids from doing the things that keep them OUT of drugs and other crimes!

dunnonuttin
02-25-2007, 03:32 PM
all i can say is that they wouldnt be takin my bike without a fight, i would give them a reason to arrest me. i have too much money tied up into my 2 bikes to not be able to ride them

WhiteYFZ
02-25-2007, 03:33 PM
i really do hate cops. i was in pt pleasent beach nj.. and riding an electric scooter on the sidewalk and got taken home in the car... then again its pt pleasent beach and they have no crime and have nothing better to do... stupid pigs:grr: :devil: ... i just got into bmx and usually in the summer in in pt pleasent like every weekend.. theres a park, but no bikes allowed.. well ill be there everyday untill they actually do something.

atvRiDa400ex
02-25-2007, 03:34 PM
you know the skaters complain here in vegas too, but we have numbers with the bikers and tell them to go F**K themselves and just use the park with them there or not

Scott-300ex
02-25-2007, 04:01 PM
That cop ripped that sign up, oh man, Furious, I would have given him a reason to arrest me. Be like "Wut your gonna arrest me now? Hell, I'll arest your......mom."

Well I would have went to the banks and had them in on the deal, have 2 banks call Dispatch that they were gettin robbed, the cops would haul @ss out of the park, make them relize wut real trouble was. I got some female friends that work in banks so have them call or hit the "Button" or wutever. Haha.

Cop comes up to us when we were in a skatepark and say's hey this is only for boards, no bikes, we're like "Oh, sorrry we didn't know." He's like, "Thats ok, have fun." And he left and let us stay there.

But they B!t(hed at us all when we rode around town, puttin curb stops on all the ledges that were over like a foot tall.

firefighterjosh
02-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Looks like a mini Group of the HELLS ANGLES;)

mephyst
02-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Hahah. I'd like to see you guys give the cops something to arrest you for... What are you going to do, deck a cop in the face? Have fun.

I just like how it takes that many cops to keep a bunch of kids out of a skate park... Can't they be doing something better like busting criminals? Jesus Christ, let the kids ride their stupid bikes... afterall, they are just kids having fun...

mineralgrey01gt
02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
man that is crazy, I love BMX riding as I used to do it a lot and still watch events when I see them on tv or in town. Those cops are down right out of their minds. I mean honestly, dont they have anything better to do? Plus them riding in there is keeping them off the streets right?