PDA

View Full Version : i almost lost my quad today.

jordan_400ex
02-24-2007, 09:47 PM
i was riding my 440 ex.with my older cousin hes 19.he has a rippin 250r bored to 280.and a pipe and everything.and were riding to our spot on the road.and a cop is coming straight for us my couysin whips it around and loses me quckly.and i have bald holeshots and it was raining.so i turn around and slide around.and start goign thru the gears.i take a gravel road......to my left and try to lose him

no luck hes on my ***.i start hittign a bunch of diff trials.and i lose him.im thinking man im lucky.but then i figure out.IM LOST.so i start puttign around trying to fine a familiar spot.and i hear a quad coming nad im like o maybe he knows were to go.so i see him coming up and look and its a game warden on a 400 ex.im liek **** and start peeling outta there.im going farther into unknown territory.

pretty soon i lose him.i head back the way i came and hes coming for me head on.he whips it around and chases me.i head up this hill and hes on my ***.so i get to the top and theres my cousin.i follow him.and we finally get home.man i was scared outta my mind.lost and running from a game warden that knows his way.im lucky/

Ruby Soho
02-25-2007, 08:18 AM
how far away was your riding spot? most of the time cops wont care if your going to a local riding spot, thats right down the road

jordan_400ex
02-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
how far away was your riding spot? most of the time cops wont care if your going to a local riding spot, thats right down the road

it was about 2-3 mins away.and that was if were putting.and we were just putting.but he swerved and tried to hit us,so we turned around.

NPelletier
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
howd u climb a hill with bald tires:blah: kinda lucky u found ur cousin, sounds like things werent on ur side that day lol...

why were u running from the game warden, ur on trails, was ur bike un regisatered? stolen? on private property?:huh

400EXTRA
02-27-2007, 02:27 PM
THATS CRAZY DUDE

Pipeless416
03-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by jordan_400ex
it was about 2-3 mins away.and that was if were putting.and we were just putting.but he swerved and tried to hit us,so we turned around.

i seriously doubt that he tried to 'hit you.' unfortunately theres irresponsible riders like you all over the place. way to contribute to the positive image of our sport :rolleyes:

jordan_400ex
03-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i seriously doubt that he tried to 'hit you.' unfortunately theres irresponsible riders like you all over the place. way to contribute to the positive image of our sport :rolleyes:

SWERVING INTO OUR LANE and us having to slam on seems lioek it.maybe u woulda have had to be there to understand.

Family Guy
03-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I dont understand why you ran. Its people like you giving responsible riders a bad name.

jordan_400ex
03-07-2007, 03:50 PM
well if a cop swereved into your lane woudlnt u runi was in 2n gear on the shoulder of a country road.he could have just styaed in his lane and stopped us and talked to us instead of swerving into our lane and almost aking you out.if he would of stopped i wouldnt have ran unless i was a wanted man.

jordan_400ex
well if a cop swereved into your lane woudlnt u runi was in 2n gear on the shoulder of a country road.he could have just styaed in his lane and stopped us and talked to us instead of swerving into our lane and almost aking you out.if he would of stopped i wouldnt have ran unless i was a wanted man.

jordan_400ex

ATC_KING
03-17-2007, 01:56 PM
i under stand why you ran i would of to. i would run, but ive never had that close of a call. just people calling the cops because it is too loud. if the people have a problom why dont they come to me about it.:(

ATC_KING
03-17-2007, 01:56 PM
i under stand why you ran i would of to. i would run, but ive never had that close of a call. just people calling the cops because it is too loud. if the people have a problom why dont they come to me about it.:(

jordan_400ex
03-17-2007, 02:48 PM
yea exactly.and we were going really slow and were i live there isnt many houses cuz we live pretty far out.and i have a pretty quiet fmf.its like 96 db.

94F450SD
03-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by ATC_KING
if the people have a problom why dont they come to me about it.:(

cuz unfortunately these days its easier for them to let the cops deal with it.

DF400ex
03-29-2007, 01:19 PM
he swerved into your lane to get you to stop because he's prolly had a moron run from him before. In my experience, if you are putting along and a cop sees you, you wave back. If he puts his lights on you STOP immediately. This will show that you respect his authority. If you have your quad registered and insured like you are supposed to (at least in NY) then they usually let you go. I've been lucky so far by doing this. If you stop and you get a ticket it'll be alot less than if you run and get a ticket.