PDA

View Full Version : Should i get whell spacers??

EX Stud
10-01-2002, 08:52 PM
Where i live there isn't too many places to ride that have clean (no mud) trails and jumps....and i don't race really just the ocassional drag race.

i mainly ride with friends who have foremans and big bear's (all 4x4) We get SOOO covered in mud. I enjoy it so much more than they do.......haha!!

Now that you know how i ride should i get wheel spacers?? The only difficulty i have when going through mud is I try to ride with the rut right under me so i'm like up out of it. I get stuck when i fall off into the ruts or my backend slides into the ruts. I was just thinking that maybe getting them wheels out there 1" or so in the front and rear would help me stay out of the ruts.

Is this a good idea? Or should i just get the 1" ones for the front wheels?

$$$moneyex
10-02-2002, 09:57 AM
i dont think that wheelspacers will help you alot. your backend is still going to slide out and get into the ruts.the only thing i could think to help would be get big ag tires like 26" or something like that so you can get through the ruts

EX Stud
10-02-2002, 08:56 PM
Aren't the rear wheels sticking out more than the front??

would just the front wheel spacers be good?? I mean i could always use a little better handling!!!!

as for tires I want some 20 or 21x11" razor 2s

Think the razor 2s will hook up?

NTPRacing#19
10-03-2002, 08:24 AM
if you hit it runnin a hundred, your gonna get across its all about the momentum. :confused:

Nausty
10-03-2002, 11:22 PM
if you don't do much jumping and width is what you want go with it.