PDA

View Full Version : Gusse's march 4

walleyefarm1
02-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Who's all gonna come up here for his first race, it's gonna be in P-town in the sand. I hope to be there as well. Gotta try out the new quad. Just received my outlaw 525 last week, the little i have rode it seems like a hell of a machine to ride in the whooooops with, not that we have them around here or anything. Just heading out to the shop now to work on my skid plates some more. hope to be there with any luck how about you.

Curt

mbiigambler
02-26-2007, 08:19 AM
I hope to be there, but this season has come up on me too fast. Still need to spend a lot of time getting things ready.

I want to see that outlaw.

walleyefarm1
02-28-2007, 04:49 AM
Hey let me know if your gonna make it up here. I am still planning on being there but i thought it was next weekend so i am in the hurry up mode. won't even have my accessories on because there on the way. hope to see you there.

mbiigambler
02-28-2007, 11:34 AM
I plan on being there as of right now. I'll be in the +30 class, only one on a cannondale.

walleyefarm1
02-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I guess i am no familar with cannondale is that can am. i see we don't ride until 2 that day. going to pick up my new helmet tommorrow. Will be my first race since i hurt my knee last fall at the RACE. I have rode some around here the last couple of weeks. what the track like at p town, probably whoops.

walleyefarm1
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM
HEY MBIIGAMBLER it was nice meeting you there on sunday. that was a fun race, really liked how my new quad handled just wish i would have had my skids and nerf bars . should be here tomorrow,hopefully. How did you end up doing, i placed 2nd in c class. i will be there this weekend to just hope he changes the track. hope to see you there.

mbiigambler
03-07-2007, 06:12 AM
walleyefarm1 - it was nice to met you too.

He will change the course, well he normally does anyway. I would suspect we'll be doing the next 2 races there.

I got 2nd in 30+.

I'll see you Sunday.

komatsu kid
03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
all see you guys there also me and a buddy are heading there sunday morning +30 class cant wait

400exmom
03-08-2007, 05:43 AM
any mudholes at this track??
i need to break in a new motor this weekend and dont want to blow it up in mud

and some directions when you arrive into prophetstown?

Thanks!

mbiigambler
03-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
any mudholes at this track??
i need to break in a new motor this weekend and dont want to blow it up in mud

and some directions when you arrive into prophetstown?

Thanks!

Define mudholes? Shouldn't be any deep mudholes, but will be muddy. Typically this track isn't muddy, but with all the snow melting it will have some mud. It was cold and wet last weekend.....but it was still fun.

What motor you breaking in?

400exmom
03-09-2007, 02:41 AM
im breaking in the motorwork that was done to the 2005 yfz im racing this year

i probably should sit out racing this weekend...i just thought if its mainly sand at prophetstown i wouldnt have to worry about caking a new motor with mud...

mbiigambler
03-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
im breaking in the motorwork that was done to the 2005 yfz im racing this year

i probably should sit out racing this weekend...i just thought if its mainly sand at prophetstown i wouldnt have to worry about caking a new motor with mud...

Typically P-town is dry, but with this year's weather it was wet. I'm sure your motor would be fine, but I can understand your concerns. Last year we did the first 3 races there and I didn't have to wash my quad at all. This year I need to wash mine after the first race there, I doubt it gets a bath though. Not enough hours in the days.