PDA

View Full Version : Thor Enemy goggle

Blue_Streak23
02-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey, i was thinking of purchasing the enemy goggle from thor, but as i look at the description in the Rocky Mountain Magazine it says.."Designed and manufactured exclusively for thor."..

>>does that mean it will only work on a thor helmet? I have never heard of any thing like this and was wondering if anyone has this google and uses in on a helmet that is not produced by Thor..

Thanx

02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
wow...they will work with any helmet...

that means that unlike many other goggles(oakley crowbar and fox main pro; the old thor goggles and scott 89x) that are almost carbon copies, this style is just for thor only...

Blue_Streak23
02-23-2007, 01:20 PM
lol, my bad..

I kind of figured it out anyway, b/c they have the same frame almost as the hero...

Sorry for the misconception...:chinese:

Raptor68
02-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I think most of Thor's goggles are made by Scott, but have Thor's name on them...

02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
this new line they have now may be made by scott, but they are not just rebadged scott goggles...these are thor specific goggles...they seem nice too, i was just looking at a pair of them at the local dealership today...if i had not just bought my wife new goggles, she would have gotten a pair of the pink ones