PDA

View Full Version : stock vs aftermarket

mineralgrey01gt
02-23-2007, 11:47 AM
I am going to use a lot of aftermarket parts on my build of my 250R, but what stock parts can I use that it doesnt make a difference if they are aftermarket or not?

CorvetteZ06
02-23-2007, 12:19 PM
that is really to general of a question, if their are any specific parts you have a question on, then shoot away. There are some parts where OEM is better, and some parts where aftermarket is better. :cool:

Kirt13
02-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I guess to answer your question........If you are really dumping money in to this project, if the part can make you go faster or give a better ride change it.
Stuff like hubs, brake rotors, cables, engine mounts, etc, etc. don't have to be replaced.
You can change as much as your budget will let you.

mineralgrey01gt
02-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Kirt13
I guess to answer your question........If you are really dumping money in to this project, if the part can make you go faster or give a better ride change it.
Stuff like hubs, brake rotors, cables, engine mounts, etc, etc. don't have to be replaced.
You can change as much as your budget will let you.

thanks man thats what I was looking for. I heard that the hubs really didnt need to be changed, neither did the brake rotors. Sorry about it being such a general question yall, im new to this stuff and dont know all the names for everything yet :(