PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think?

400exrider989
02-22-2007, 09:45 PM
well i'm really bored sittin here with this cold weather thinking about a new quad:blah: (HONDA)

Anyways what o you think is harder?

Dirtbike or Quad?

for trails? (dirtbike or quad), IMO dirtbike by a little.

for hills? (dirtbike or quad), IMO quad is harder and more dangerious.

for jumping/ freestyle? (dirtbike or quad), IMO quad because its heavier and harder to move around on.

for racing track? (dirtbike or quad), IMO quad becaue you have to worry about flipping on a turn.

for baja? (dirtbike or quad), IMO a dirtbike would be a B itch

Last question but most deffinatly not least, Which one is funnest? (dirtbike or quad), IMO QUAD!!!

These are my opinons
But i want to read yours

Have a good day, or night
:chinese: :blah:

Mike

quader400
02-22-2007, 09:54 PM
i think trails a bike would be better other than that you hit it dead on

WHITE SEAT
02-22-2007, 10:17 PM
This is coming from a Dirt Bike and quad rider.

Anyways what do you think is harder?
IMO a quad is harder to ride because you have to worry about flipping in turns and they weigh a ton...

Which is harder for trails?
IMO the Dirt Bike is harder to ride in trails.

Which is harder for hills?
Equally---
A quad is hard because you have 2 large solf tires that hook up extremely hard and it's causing you to do wheelies... A Dirt Bike is hard because you have to balance yourself side to side while your working the clutch...

Which is harder for Jumping/ Freestyle?
Quad because your fighting a 350+ pound machine while your in the air and you have to worry about landing on all four wheels perfectly...

Harder for racing track?
I don't race, so I have no idea

Harder for BaJa?
I don't race, so I have no idea

Which one is funnest?
IMO their both fun as hell

TrapZ400
02-22-2007, 10:57 PM
I think it all depends on what your used to. I say that jumping a quad is a lot easier than jumping a dirt bike because I have had a lot more experiance jumping quads than dirt bikes. When i try to jump a dirt bike it just feels weird and i cant go as far. But when I ask other dirt bikers they say that dirt bikes are a lot easier to jump than quads. I think it all depends on what you are used to.

400exrider989
02-23-2007, 02:11 PM
i love the replys
my friend has a rm80 and he thinks he so much better because dirtbikes are harder then quads "PERIOD" he says but i dont think so.
anybody can do both
but a quad too me is harder then a dirtbike because you have much more goin on in your head will ridin like leaning etc. and more of a work out too mee. lol
my freind says that its worse to pop te clucth on a dirtbike because it well fly out from under you and i was like, no if you pop the clucth on a quad and go to far back your getting squeezed buy 350= pounds

anysways thanks for replys

Mike

400EXTRA
02-23-2007, 02:13 PM
ALL DIRTBIKES EXCEPT THE LAST ONE

400eXr1d3rZ
02-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Anyone can ride a bicycle. :p