PDA

View Full Version : first serious crashes.both in febuary lol

jordan_400ex
02-22-2007, 02:27 PM
well on my 85.(they say im lucky to be here)i was in an indoor track and it was set up nice that time(they change it every week) and i was just going pretty good not pushing it.and my mom said this is gonna be the last session so we can make it home for the super bowl.so my freind nole was on my *** on his kx 85.and i hit this jump 3rd gear pinned and when i came down the throttle was sticking,i flew into the turn jumped the hay bal and over the fence to the outside ring area and hit the wall(i was within 3 feet of being impaled by a flag pole) nad i was 20 feet in the air and i was flying thru the air and saw the ground and i thought i was gonna hurt myself bad,but the ambulance came nothing broke.(pulled all my muscle in my leg tho) and i went home that day but that whoe week i crawled everywhere.

just 2 days ago i was on my 440ex.with all my hotcams and ****.i was just riding on my prooperty(it was really nice out) and just puttin and i came to one of the hillclimbs me and my freind made.but i didint want to hit it without soeone there.so i decide to go put on our little traack(just trails that connect everywhere) and i was coming around this corner and was sliding in 3rd gear and goin pretty good.and it was fine until i started sliding into the logs off to the side.and i hit those sideways it threw me off and i landed in stingin neddles,and i layed there for a bit go up and was itching like crazy.the quad was on its wheels diditn even roll.so i rode home and had my mom spray me down with the hose to get the itch away.my worst one on my quad was when i just bought it i had it for about a week and i bought it brand new.me and nole were hittin some bad *** hillclimbs and i was we were hittin em all day(summer time and t shirts jeans and gloves tennis shoes and a helmet) and the ruts were getting bad and i noticed my gas was getting low so i told nole lets hit one last time then go get some gas and go down to the creek.so i hit it and its tight trails so you could only get a 2nd gear run.and it started wheeling and wnent outta the ruts andand got sideways.so i put it in first and pop the clutch to slide the back so im heading up hill.but it slides around put starts catching and wheelies and flips over.and im on it and it rolls on me and im on the ground and lok back to see it rolling down and it goes to the bottom.it had bent bars my a arms were bent to hell.my plastics were destroyed.it was terrible.but i was okay and like 2 weeks later i got the parts and went out riding again.

quadslider
02-23-2007, 11:00 AM
damn that sucks i'm never been that unlucky.