PDA

View Full Version : The only time I liked Judge Judy

tim colston
02-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Judge Judy makes this ebay scammer her beotch.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/JudgeJudy2607.html

gbcap
02-22-2007, 07:21 AM
unfortunatly i would have to side with the girl selling the 'phones'

if she stated in the auction that it is for photos only it is the buyers responsibility to read the auction in entiredy. once judge judy asked her to show where it says "photos only" she never let the girl talk again. judy knew that is what it said in the auction and on that premis alone she should win the case.

it is a buyer beware market and ebay is full of these people. if they would have uesd paypal they would get thier money back.

on the other hand this women should not be able to deceive in auctions which is also illegal. i wonldn't want to be this scammer when the IRS shows up at thier door.

02-22-2007, 07:56 AM
judy is way out of line as usual...she has no business asking what the sellers tax return was, or even bringing up child protective services...

this is where buyer beware comes into play...you must know what you are buying

but the seller is def. a scammer and should be off of ebay

tim colston
02-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
it will all be gone soon...

Please expand. What will be gone. Ebay itself?

02-22-2007, 07:59 AM
had a few too many windows open, thought i was replying to a pm...edited the post...

and to pervert it a little, i have a way that the duaghter can earn her money back

honda250xrider
02-22-2007, 08:11 AM
i think she got what she deserved, I've seen many ads like that on ebay and i always turn them into ebay as soon i see them. I am fairly sure that type of auction is very illegal because of the misleading content it has, Unless it was very clear to the buyer it is considered a scam.

400EXtreme
02-22-2007, 09:03 AM
im sorry but the plantiffs daughter was pretty cute.

NorCalRacer
02-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by gbcap
unfortunatly i would have to side with the girl selling the 'phones'

if she stated in the auction that it is for photos only it is the buyers responsibility to read the auction in entiredy. once judge judy asked her to show where it says "photos only" she never let the girl talk again. judy knew that is what it said in the auction and on that premis alone she should win the case.

it is a buyer beware market and ebay is full of these people. if they would have uesd paypal they would get thier money back.

on the other hand this women should not be able to deceive in auctions which is also illegal. i wonldn't want to be this scammer when the IRS shows up at thier door.

No, it was misleading and dishonest. If we reward that behavior I can see society in a few years. Also, she listed shipping weight at 4 oz, too much for a picture. Scammers should be responsible to return all the money they stole, period. I think I would go so far as to use the word fraud in this case.

quader400
02-22-2007, 09:41 AM
i really dont know who i would kick in the face first the scammer or judge judy. the scammer def messed up and should get screwed over but judge judy is so painful to watch. like her shiit dont stink

250R-Dee
02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Eventhough I agree with Judge Judy's decision I am always disgusted by her totally unprofessional antics. Some of the stuff she said in that clip should get her disbarred for ethics violations.

Scammers should made to jump in a pool of gasoline after running through a briar patch BUTT NAKED!!......

Repeated several times a day for WEEKS!!

HB416EX
02-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Judge Judy is a **** but that white trash whore is worse.I thought...........OH WHO CARES:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: