PDA

View Full Version : Blingstar Ultra Light Bumper ??

hawaiikfx400
02-22-2007, 01:08 AM
i have a 06 kfx400 i ordered a blinstar ultra light bumper looks cherry but when i went to mount it the holes brackets were off i tride every way possible even tried to force it to line uo i got only three bolts in the bottom right is not lined up.i would drill the hole bigger but its all the to the end of the bracket.plus i would like to know if this is comman with b star products .i dont want to bend the shi$ out of it have it snap the bracket or drill on it then cant return it.what would you guys and gals do i mean for the 130$ i paid it should line up no bending or drilling necasary well sorry bout the long post but allitle mad right now thanks.i know posted in wrong place but need ideas on what to do tomorrow.:mad:

csimp3
02-22-2007, 03:01 AM
first, make sure you got the right bumper, when i ordered my AC bumper for my ltr, ithe first one i got was to a predator. then if its as bad as it sounds, call blingstar and see if you can get a new one, ive never had one that went on perfectly, but it shouldnt be as hard as your describing either

05Z400rdr
02-22-2007, 02:43 PM
^^^^yeah what he said^^^^...if it is as bad as it sounds, call them. but, i NEVER had one bumper that fit right on...in fact i just put a tag bumper on my ltr (looks almost like the blingstar ultr light)....and that didnt fit. and i had to bend the bottom right bracket down. like my dad said..it seems like anything aluminum for 4wheelers that is bent and welded doesnt seem to fit right. like his nerfs on his z400......now that was a memory! lol

Landon