PDA

View Full Version : Recon 250 Es upgrades?

speedphreake
02-21-2007, 11:29 AM
My wife rides a 2002 Honda Recon 250 ES. Now that my 400ex is pretty much done I want to improve her quad. It's mostly stock except ITP Mudlites, K&N with no lid and jetting. What the best low cost upgrades? Suspension, exhaust? What would you do? Thanks...

300exOH
02-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by speedphreake
My wife rides a 2002 Honda Recon 250 ES. Now that my 400ex is pretty much done I want to improve her quad. It's mostly stock except ITP Mudlites, K&N with no lid and jetting. What the best low cost upgrades? Suspension, exhaust? What would you do? Thanks...

Suspension... it's the single best improvement you can make to any quad IMO. A full set of Works econo shocks (front & rear) would do the job. Next would be a pipe...something along the lines of an HMF slip on. Those would be the 2 best options without sinking too much cash into the quad.

midnight
06-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Suspension... it's the single best improvement you can make to any quad IMO. A full set of Works econo shocks (front & rear) would do the job. Next would be a pipe...something along the lines of an HMF slip on. Those would be the 2 best options without sinking too much cash into the quad.
I agree,with the the recon ur kinda limited to the upgrades u can do.