PDA

View Full Version : team cardio stack bumper's

jb500ex
02-20-2007, 07:34 PM
team cardio stack will be using these rath bumper's for 2007. they are top notch quality and look great. so i just wanted too say great job on making great products and that they are great to deal with. we will also be using their nerfs with netted heal gaurds and their grab bars. give rath racing a call at 320-234-7223

Pappy
02-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Rath makes some damn fine stuff. I have been pleased with every product from them! That should also set you guys apart from everyone else(makes it alot easier to pick you out for pictures:D )

jb500ex
02-20-2007, 08:02 PM
pappy, we really have some great companies behind us this year. including you and the incredible job you do on our frames and all other parts.

Pappy
02-20-2007, 08:11 PM
bahh...i just try to help.

im glad to see rath getting some notice from other racing styles, they make some quality parts and from talking with them they really seem eager to stand behind their products and continue to improve them as well. ive never met them, but they seem like great people also. even their mini quad parts have the functionality of full size quad parts, something I cant say about others. thier mini nerfs are the BEST out there period IMO

rollie
02-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Ill give another 2 thumbs up about rath, best nerf bar ever, i wont ever run anything else, i plan on getting there bumper too:macho top notch stuff

Dave400ex
02-20-2007, 08:37 PM
I placed an order yesterday for their Nerfs and the Cross Country front bumper he is working on that McGill and Jenks will be running this season.