PDA

View Full Version : Most dangerous race class?

jeremy_283
02-20-2007, 06:29 PM
which race class do you think is the most dangerous?

wvspeedfreak
02-20-2007, 06:42 PM
I'd say C

rmz250
02-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Yea C is rough.

firefighterjosh
02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
I just put D the lowest class with the most begginers seems to be the most dangerous.

yamadjs08
02-20-2007, 06:48 PM
I would also have to say C. Although upper classes are much faster paced, they have a lot more experience, caution and respect. Just too many inexperienced and some times careless riders in C class...

MO-EX-RIDER
02-20-2007, 06:51 PM
i have only rode 1 c class race and will say it was an experience

but a/expert is dangerous when your their lap traffic:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

CannondaleRider
02-20-2007, 06:59 PM
I'd say C also.....to many inexperienced riders trying to prove themselves, without having the knowledge to control anything, including their urge to swerve into other riders.

A is dangerous for some people, in the fact that they may try to clear things that their competition is clearing, again, without the experience to do it right. They just have the confidence to huck it, without considering the consequences of not knowing how. Usually, this is rare, so A tends to be pretty safe.....and a hell of a rush:D

02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
C. But wtf, who has a D class?

ST87
02-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Alot of local series has D classes ours did and Id say C is the most dangerous. C is gettin the speed but is lacking the inexperience that goes along with speed. Not all C riders are that way some are really experienced but just dont have the speed. D class can be dangerous when you have a bunch of people with more stones than brains but for the most part D dosent go fast enough to be dangerous.

Punk'd
02-20-2007, 10:35 PM
C. There are to many mindless/careless people who are just out there too win and will pretty much run people over to do so. No respect..

Usually C class is the most popular and most crowded. I really like C class, but some people are just stupid.

Doober
02-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Im going to have to go with the flow of saying "C" is the most dangerous IMO.

Mxjunkie
02-21-2007, 05:11 AM
C class, holeshots you have people swapping around, hitting each other, flipping, spinning out & trying to take each other out. During the race there's allways some mofo that if you do get stuck they hit you wfo and just hold the throttle for what reason I dont belive anyone will be able to figure it out, now they have a bent bumper, you cant lift or push yours out of the mud and they cant get their quad off your's so your the one picking their quad up and they leave you there.. :p

amonomous
02-21-2007, 07:47 AM
i have a lot of firsthand experience with the stuff listed
was always getting hit and bumped in the c class and the holeshot was a nightmare

mx428
02-21-2007, 03:26 PM
C class is soo sketchy. I started racing in B, wayy too many goons in C. Not to say that their arent good kids in C, there's just alot of people who shouldn't be out there. Even as a true C rider I was much safer in B.

elementryder
02-21-2007, 03:35 PM
13-15 youth production 200 2-strk 300 4-stk prolly the most dangerous id say

red rider88
02-21-2007, 04:14 PM
im going with th 13-15 yth production class.....deff pushing the limits i raced tht class last year and every race ppl went bigger and bigger and the less experienced tried it too

trxwannbe
02-21-2007, 04:37 PM
i'd have to say b-class because as stupid as some of the stuff that goes on in the c class most of it isn't at to high of a speed and the few that are capable of going that fast just blow the field away so it doesn't happen around them mostly you just see stuff bent and cracked in that class but b class you see the speed lacked by c class and the balls that come with the speed of the a class and a lot of not really stupid stuff but little stuff that turns into a real problem happen in b class

trx400exxracer
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I would have to go with mostly everyone else. I believe Beginner or lowest class because they are inexperienced. Even though the A and higher classes are faster paced they have more experience and respect like someone said!!!

nicker71
02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
which ever class I choose to run in because I like to wreck a lot

keller45
02-21-2007, 06:36 PM
a and B have more experience. Cs are a bunch of guys who think a race on their belt makes them fast. Ds most of them are to scared for anything to happen lol

Scott-300ex
02-21-2007, 06:50 PM
I say C. Guys thinkin they have something to prove and think they are too good for the D class when they aren't ready to move up a class.

trick250r
02-22-2007, 08:17 AM
c class... just about everything that everyone said happened to me a few years ago when i started on my 250r (the local districts let me race even though i was 15...)

the holeshot: anywhere from 5 to 25 dumbasses fighting for the same piece of real estate.

the race: when i got the 250r it was set up for XC but still had good suspension so i was able to stay out of the stupidity. most of the time they did a staggered start. A, B, then C allin one moto. some guys (in one case a woman that shouldnt have been on the track... not because shes a woman, because she never left 1st gear) would block traffic bad enough that lapping A and B riders would get caught up in some of the C riders' ability to make a MX track hell. then you would have those guys that think, like the above mentioned, that because they have one or two races under their belt, that theyre god. of course in my district you also had those rich boys that think because they dumped a chitload of money in their quad that they can ride better. most of the time they cant ride but their bike has the ability to go fast so they push it and end up wrecking themselvs or other riders.

the pits: i could see A class riders fighting over what happened on the track... thats understandable, stuff happens. but when i saw C class riders fighting over something as stupid as a fair pass... thats just, well stupid.

sorry for the long post, but i wouldnt say C class is the most dangerous - the sport for the most part is dangerous no matter what class you race - its just the class with the most feebs in it.

JRP
02-22-2007, 08:52 AM
deffinately C. my first race i was in C class and there was one guy on a banshee, and he was just rediuclously out of control. he was nailing you over the jumps, and in the corners on purpose. Im moving up to B real soon.

02-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
13-15 youth production 200 2-strk 300 4-stk prolly the most dangerous id say

just wait until you move up haha that class is clean. although ive never ran in C class i would say its the most dangerous just by watching them. even in the back of the pack in B class is pretty bad. way too many inexperienced riders that have no clue what they are doing

Wills 77