PDA

View Full Version : have a question for everyone!

lost boyz
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
im looking on getting a helmet cam....
im looking for something with good shots that i can hook up to my video cam corder...
IT NEEDS TO BE WATERPROOF!

what kind and model do you have or seen that is worth the money????

plus can you post up a video with the model your working with so i can see how clear it is....

thanks anyhelp would be great....

Rip_Tear
02-20-2007, 02:55 PM
I don't really have any specific info, but one of my buddies tried out 3 different kinds, and was not impressed with any. It might take a bit for you to find one you want, also don't expect to cheap out (my buddy didn't but didn't exactly spend a lot either). Find out what the return policy is before you get one.

NacsMXer
02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
I don't really have any specific info, but one of my buddies tried out 3 different kinds, and was not impressed with any. It might take a bit for you to find one you want, also don't expect to cheap out (my buddy didn't but didn't exactly spend a lot either). Find out what the return policy is before you get one.

Know which ones he used so people know what products were disappointing?

I know Viosport makes some nice ones.

400EXTRA
02-20-2007, 03:01 PM
i have also heard of people disapointed in them i wouldent waste my money on one

NacsMXer
02-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA
i have also heard of people disapointed in them i wouldent waste my money on one

That really depends on which one you buy though. There are some hi-quality units out there that work great.......but like anything else, you get what you pay for

honda300EXtreme
02-20-2007, 03:05 PM
i dont think you will be impressed with any of them,

i suggest a camcorder and a roll of duct tape :D

mach1stang
02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
i was going to say the same thing

honda300EXtreme
02-20-2007, 03:14 PM
hahaha sorry i beat ya to it.