PDA

View Full Version : Kenda/Earlywine Racing Teaming up for ESPN

earlywineracing
02-20-2007, 05:51 AM
Kenda and Earlywine Racing are teaming up this year for the ESPN Series. We will be at all the races to provide Kenda tires. We will change the tires for free if you buy the tires at the track. Kenda is one of the big sponsors this year and have really stepped it up for the riders/racers. Nikki and I have worked with Kenda for 8 years now. We worked with Jimmy White in 1999 to develope the first 20" Kenda Knarley. We also helped with the design of the 21" Knarley. These people are great to work with and have a great line of tires. They have just been really reserved when it comes to making a presents at the events. That is about to change.

Nikki and Carrie will be racing the womans b/c class. I will be racing the 35+ class. Our son Caleb, which is now 4, will be racing the 50cc class. I can't wait to see him race outdoors. He has been racing our Winter Indoor Series and has been doing very well! This will be so cool, my boy is going to race the Nationals!!!!!!

Let us know if we can do anything to help you out at the races! Look forward to seeing everyone at Georgia.

Earlywine
Earlywineracing.com