PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone here get me Employee pricing on a Chevy Truck?

JMann2380
02-19-2007, 07:04 PM
I am looking to pick up a Chevy with a Duramax tomorrow before the 0% deal ends. So I thought I would take a shot in the dark and see if anyone hear can get me a GMS pin? I will make it worth your while since it saves me about 2 grand ;)

Thanks,
Josh

firefighterjosh
02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
correct me if I am wrong but I think you have to be related to the person in order to recive it. I think you have to be ether SIS or BRO or Mother or Father with the person. Not even sure if you could get it from a uncle or Aunt.

JMann2380
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
correct me if I am wrong but I think you have to be related to the person in order to recive it. I think you have to be ether SIS or BRO or Mother or Father with the person. Not even sure if you could get it from a uncle or Aunt.

No, your right, but I had people hook me up when I bought my Rubicon and Ram. It includes in laws, step siblings, etc. So there is really no way to verify.

ShiftFMX
02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Even Nephew. My Cousin got my dad a discount on a Ford

02-19-2007, 09:52 PM
someone please help this man out!

JMann2380
02-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
someone please help this man out!

Yeh, PLEASE, haha. I will swear that you are are my half step dad in law and take it to my grave:D

2000ex
02-20-2007, 06:47 AM
You can get GMSD GM Supplier Discount from someone who works at GM, you do not need to be related.

I just had someone get me one and saved me almost $6K off sticker on an 07 CC GMC SLT Duramax. Picked it up on Sat with the 0% financing as well.

Go to dieselplace.com and ask there someone may have one for you!