PDA

View Full Version : need to know

josh
09-30-2002, 10:00 PM
i need to know anything you guys can think of about the old quadzilla's, any mech probs, every good part about them, compare them to the banshee, how hard are they to start, just anything and everything you would think of when you go to buy a new quad, cuz i'm still looking at possibilities and help me out with the best and fastest thing i could possibly get for about 3,300, and shipping is a possibility, i want to know everything you guys can think of that you have heard or seen about the lt500, cuz i love the idea of a very large 4stroke, and i like to do wheelies.

o, i would be riding the bike strictly in the arizona desert and the sand dunes in yuma, once a year we go camping at a 7,500 foot elevation in the forest, but that's just a 2 day trip once a year, so keep me posted on whatever you guys can think of

stupid driver
10-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Think about it, its a 500cc 2stroke. this thing has power like nothing youll ever ride. ive seen them, and theyre fast. stock, they go around 83. put an exaust and all the goodies, and... ya u get the picture.

10-01-2002, 05:35 PM
Rode one once, and it was a monster. You will need updates in the suspension department home boy.....

buckNbanshee
10-01-2002, 07:18 PM
All i got to say is wow they are fast but like justfine said u will need suspension.:cool:

redrider ex
10-01-2002, 07:26 PM
last week and man you know:D

eldoexrider01
10-02-2002, 07:53 PM
i was there wit redrider ex and it was jus man!! i rode it wit my friend on there and the road was wet wit grooved tamers on it and it bout threw me off spinnin!!! they jus a ***** to start. u bettter wear some ridin boots unless u like black feet haha

josh
10-03-2002, 04:35 PM
hey ya, you guys said they are fast, and suspension sux, but what about tips on maintenance, i thought they were 4 stroke cuz the way the pipe is disigned, and they are kick start, right? i need to know everything about mechanical problems you guys can think of, how long you go till changing rings, do the trannys suck, does the clutch burn out fast at all, are they really high maintenence bikes, do you have to pull the motor everytime you change the top end or is the top end accessable so you don't have to take the whole motor out of the bike.......... just little things like that that you can think of, or would the lt250 be a better buy, and what about the best bike i could find for under 3,400, help me out there

thanx,
josh