Buzzsaw
09-30-2002, 09:27 PM
This is the type air you use to get at caddo on the big table

Buzzsaw
09-30-2002, 09:28 PM
sorry didn't cut enough

beyer05
10-01-2002, 02:16 AM
Who is going? I am going to try and be there.

Castor-426ex
10-01-2002, 02:36 AM
good god is that a tabletop?

Razorback
10-01-2002, 06:33 AM
yeah, that's a table top that has a really steep lip and you can't see the other side when you're going up it, so it's pretty scary. they've calmed it down a little after that picture was taken.

buzzy - is that the picture that cody was talking about? pretty sweet. cody wasn't stretching the truth, was he? wow!

chris - i should be there. are you coming down?

beyer05
10-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I think I am coming. I was going to try to go to Hooks on saturday night, but don't think I can make it to both. I would rather do the TQRA and support the series. I assume Johnny will be coming also. See you at the track!

Razorback
10-01-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by beyer05
Yeah, I think I am coming. I was going to try to go to Hooks on saturday night, but don't think I can make it to both. I would rather do the TQRA and support the series. I assume Johnny will be coming also. See you at the track!

yeah, the full moon series race will make for a long night! i hope you get to come. i figure johnny will be there, and probably nate, and bryan chaler, and of course hunter. cody is still having some problems with one of his wrists, so i don't know if he'll be racing or not, but it should be a really good pro race with all you guys there.

later...

beyer05
10-01-2002, 11:01 AM
I am just there to donate!

MxDale71
10-01-2002, 11:42 AM
Isn't that Scott Sanders' yellow banshee? What ever happened to him? I saw him once at Badlands for the first race or practice in February but he wasn't riding. I haven't seen or heard from him since. I might be there just to watch... I dunno though.

Razorback
10-01-2002, 12:02 PM
mxdale71 - i guess your quad's not going to be ready by then, huh? is daniel going to race?

Razorback
10-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by beyer05
I am just there to donate!

lol, me too, pretty much, and...get really tired and sweat my arse off :D

MxDale71
10-01-2002, 12:39 PM
Scott - I'm sure my quad will be raceable but I'm not gonna race until I have a new axle. I don't know for sure if Danial will be there or not. I don't think I would really like racing at Caddo anyways, that place just tears my tires to *****. I might as well just burn off in my drive way.

Razorback
10-01-2002, 01:16 PM
LOL! i'm sure they'll get the track in prime condition by race time. it was the last time i raced there. i don't think they work on it much unless there is a race. i hope they add a little more lip to the tunnel step up.

MxDale71
10-01-2002, 01:58 PM
Is the tunnel step up worse than it was that day I was there? I don't like long straight aways and then a jump with a lot of lip cause you have to slow down to keep from over jumping them. The step up seemed to feel pretty good that day (or the take off did, the top of the landing was a bit rough) cause I could come around that corner in 3rd, pin it, hit 4th half way down the straight, let off a little and tap the throttle on the face of the jump and make it somewhat easily. Did you ever jump #2 at Badlands (I've prolly already asked that)? I LOVED the big air off of it, but I hated the landing. It's prolly just my shocks but that landing would beat the ***** outta me everytime.

GAWD!! Now that I think of it, I can't wait to get back to Badlands... or any track. Anyone wanna give me a Lonestar axle? :confused: :D :blah ;)

racerx573
10-01-2002, 05:46 PM
I love that jump! I used to almost land where it starts goin down on my blaster, bout 3/4 of the way, it was so fun. I cant wait to race there again!!! Here is a pic of RJ Slayton on his 400EX doing it.

racerx573
10-01-2002, 05:47 PM
Heres another sweet pic of it, this time..my favorite pro rider, Johnny Hale on RJ's 440EX doing it. Pic was taken by my friend Jason Williams from Quadforce.com.

Razorback
10-01-2002, 06:11 PM
mxdale - yeah, the tunnel jump has just continued to get worn down and the top and the downslope are just in bad condition. the lip doesn't bother me as much as the landing area. i almost went over the bars the last time i jumped it because of the ruts. i'm sure they'll fix it before the race. i never did jump #2 at the badlands. of course, i crashed before i got much practice on it. i need to get back out there and work on it.

racerx573 - johnny is so much fun to watch. wfo all the time. any news on rj's crf?

racerx573
10-01-2002, 06:21 PM
As far as I know he has nothing to start with, he said Walsh keeps sayin the frames almost done, but thats been going on for months, and hes supposed to still be waiting on the motor.

Buzzsaw
10-01-2002, 06:41 PM
mxdale that joe miller's banshee here's another

MX26
10-01-2002, 08:07 PM
Scotts Banshee was ALOT nicer than that one. You know that Dutch. Heh :)

With the famous words of that one famous guy... "I'll be back"

Buzzsaw
10-01-2002, 08:16 PM
Oh yeah the guy jumping is Chris Zolnai on his lone star banshee

MxDale71
10-01-2002, 08:27 PM
Ya, Scott's shee is VERY nice, but I couldn't really tell if that was his or not in that first pic.

MxDale71
10-02-2002, 04:04 PM
Well, I called RNS today and my shock is already ready to pick up. I'll probably do that tomorrow or the next day. Apparently the only thing wrong with it was a loose bolt on the top and a o-ring that was apparently cut. Kind of strange if you ask me, but oh well, hopefully it won't happen again. I sure hope nobody was messin w/ my shock or something :(. Since I don't know if I'll be able to buy an axle, I might just go w/ wheel spacers for the time being and then switch to an axle when I get the money. That could mean that I'll be racing much sooner than expected! Any of yall going to the all quad race in Fernwood in November? I'm plannin on being there... hope everything goes well.

Razorback
10-03-2002, 02:49 PM
where the heck is fernwood?

Buzzsaw
10-03-2002, 04:10 PM
scott are you riding this weekend, think i going on sat.

Razorback
10-03-2002, 04:16 PM
yeah, but i'm going sunday. i'm being a good husband and spending saturday with the wife :D

yes, i know, i'm whipped :devil

Buzzsaw
10-03-2002, 04:22 PM
what time?

Razorback
10-03-2002, 05:08 PM
i'll probably be there early, by 9:00 or so, but i'll probably stay most of the day.

MX26
10-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Fernwood is in Louisiana or Mississippi.. cant remember which.

MxDale71
10-03-2002, 05:55 PM
In Mississippi.

Or is it Missouri? I dunno, I always get those mixed up, but I'm pretty sure it's mississippi.

Picked up my shock today. I'll try to be at badlands on Thursday, or else I'll go to some other track on Saturday or Sunday for practice.

ChrisLRD
10-09-2002, 03:48 PM
Are Any of those loud mouth fools from Winnsboro Going to
the race sunday at Caddo Point ? Thats me jumping at joes on my banshee and scotts bike is noway nere as nice as mine !

"Dont stop in the first turn , I will Hit YOU"

Razorback
10-09-2002, 04:47 PM
lol. i'm not from winnsboro, but i do know those guys and they some pretty good fellars.

are you going to be at the tqra race sunday at caddo? they've built that jump back up to how it used to be when you jumped it before.

[edit] who are you? i think i saw you post on the tqra board, right?

ChrisLRD
10-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Yea i have a couple of posts on the tqra board, Yea i heard they
were going to reface that jump and all the other ones, i'm the
one that built that jump years ago.
Should be a good turn out if the weather hold out ,
Bullet Motorsports will be out in full force kicking A@@ and taking
names!!

Zolnai #33

:huh

Buzzsaw
10-09-2002, 06:40 PM
zolnai what's up? may not make it home to race

Razorback
10-09-2002, 06:51 PM
oh, so you're that chris. buzzy has told me a lot about you. hope to get to meet you this weekend.

buzzy - what's up with maybe not making it back? you still going to try and fly back on saturday?

Buzzsaw
10-09-2002, 07:10 PM
I going to try

MxDale71
10-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Oh, whats up man. I didn't know who you were but then I recognized your Shee. It IS a nice one. I just liked the chrome on Scotts ride. You're racin the Full Moon Series right? Pro? I raced the first two... I had a bad race at Village and I just kinda BS'ed around at Rnd 2 cause I wasn't able to race both moto's. I plan on finishing the series since I've only missed one round so I'm gonna be at Fourstates this Saturday... I don't think going to Caddo the next day would work out to nicely for me so I won't be there.

BUT... I DO HAVE MY QUAD PUT BACK TOGETHER AND I'LL FINALLY BE RACING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. For anyone that wants to know... the Black carbon fiber headlight delete covers look pretty sweet.

ChrisLRD
10-09-2002, 08:01 PM
whats up buzz , so your not going to make it home this weekend
That sucks , stay out there and make that big money!

Buzzsaw
10-09-2002, 08:05 PM
big money, big money, big money, no wammies, no wammies ,stop I'm trying to leave cali.

MX26
10-10-2002, 11:59 AM
Hey Chris. I've seen you around at Badlands and Weatherford(I think). That's definately a nice Shee you have. Not too bad of a rider either.

I still dont get the whole thing with people saying we've been badmouthing Bullet... Its nothing against Krotky. I've rode one of his motors and its VERY fast. We just enjoy BS'ing with Derek.

MxDale71
10-10-2002, 12:21 PM
I'm not the one that started cryin about the whole thing either... Scott asked about getting a 440 kit for his EX and I asked him if he was sure he wanted to take it to Krotky after seeing what Dereks quad was doing. All of a sudden I'm getting told that Krotky is lookin for me and b!tchin at me saying I keep on bad mouthin bullet motorsports. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry :rolleyes: ... I didn't know that I was only allowed to say good things about his work and that it was such a crime to say that he did a bad job on one motor. I even got a e-mail saying that I better shut up... good GAWD!!! Lets not be a little b!tch about it. He messed up on one motor, I reminded Scott of that, and all of a sudden I'M the bad guy that always talks *****?!?!?! Yall need to grow up. Not everyone is gonna like Krotky's work so just fuggin deal with it.

MX26
10-10-2002, 06:06 PM
Speaking of motor.... Where's mine? :):)

Buzzsaw
10-10-2002, 07:50 PM
From what i saw Derek's bike was sucking more sand then air that was the problem. i don't think that would be Mark's fault. Mark is doing a 440 for my brother-n-law as we speak we're looking for 42-43hp. And, my 316 runs great

ChrisLRD
10-10-2002, 07:54 PM
Thats what i heard too, that it was someone not taking care of the machine .

MX26
10-10-2002, 08:08 PM
That time at Swan? His motor was straight up leaking oil. Im not saying its Marks fault. Even if I was, hey I've spent enough time in my motor to know that if everything isnt perfectly in sync(sp?), things go wrong. Like I stated before, the Bullet built R I have ridden is VERY fast, but not my kind of power :)

MxDale71
10-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Well when I first made the comments it was the day when I got back from Caddo when he was having those problems. The first time I saw his quad was when he just got it back from Krotky and oil was pretty much just runnin out of the motor. So what would he expect me to think when the first two times I see his quad come back from Mark's shop, it's leakin oil and then blowin oil out of the air filter. The first oil leak was probably just some little thing... no big deal, but the oil blowin out of the air filter seemed to be a slightly bigger problem. If that was Dereks fault, I sure wish someone would have told me that before everyone started jumpin all over my back. I apolagize for starting something that really wasn't Krotky's fault, but I still don't like him because he could have been a little more mature about it. I've given him my e-mail address and phone number so he could have contacted me pretty easily and talked about it, but instead I'm coming back from a race and Daniel tells me that Krotky was all p!ssed off and lookin for me. Pretty immature guy if you ask me.

But like I said, I do apolagise for "bad mouthing" his motor work if all of Dereks problems WERE in fact his fault.

Buzzsaw
10-10-2002, 08:21 PM
It's not like all of this really matters, Derek told me one day a caddo that some guy outside of Royce City is going to start doing he's motor work.

Chris, I've got some front radials that brandon or dustin might want.

MxDale71
10-10-2002, 09:44 PM
Just backin myself up here.

Buzzsaw, you racing at Badlands on the 26th?

Buzzsaw
10-10-2002, 09:56 PM
no, one of my good friends is getting married that night.

MX26
10-11-2002, 04:40 PM
Well dangit. Looks like we're gonna be lonely Pete. Oh well, I guess "Psycho Beech" can keep us company. Lezzy sure is nice :)

MxDale71
10-11-2002, 06:53 PM
LOL

beyer05
10-12-2002, 01:15 AM
Looks like I might make it to 4-states MX tonight AND to Caddo tomorrow. Going to be tired, but it will be fun. See you at the races.

MX26
10-12-2002, 11:28 AM
beyer05,

I'll probably be there tonight, but not racing. I have a pretty large amount of debt on our Sportsman500, and I'm not running the whole series, so I'll sit this one out. Look us up in the pits if you're around. 2002 Cannondale #71, 99 440EX #19, 02 CR125 #331, 01 YZ125 #147, 01 CR250 #.. Eh, I forgot.. Well you get the drift. We'll have a 18' enclosed trailer around somewhere too.. Might be an 03 CRF450 sitting pretty close too.

Buzzsaw
10-13-2002, 07:51 PM
How did the races go this weekend?

beyer05
10-14-2002, 05:19 AM
Could have been better. The trees kept slowing me down. Everyone else looked good.

ChrisLRD
10-14-2002, 06:36 AM
went pretty good for me two holeshots and two wins , but still
didn't take number one for the overall points, Yea Beyer05 are
you the one that hit the tree in the pro class.
Man that was narly!!!!!
Buzzy you missed alot of fun give me a call ill tell you about it.

Z #33

Dont stop in front of me , I WILL HIT YOU

beyer05
10-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I think so. I don't remember. Nah, just kidding!
Yeah I hit it in 4th gear squared up. It is amazing I walked away from it. I took the bark off the tree with my visor. I will have to pay more attention to what is around the track next time. I still have to have the wrist x-rayed, but everything else seems OK. I will definitely be buying a new bumper. Another sale for JH Racing. Oh well, if all looks good, I hope to be back soon for another race. I have alot of fun in Texas, just not alot of good luck.

SOONERS RULE!
Chris Beyer #25

P.S. Thanks to all who helped me after the tree incident.

MxDale71
10-14-2002, 12:22 PM
Beyer, you gonna be healthy enough to race Badlands on the 26th? I'll be there, and hopefully be racing a little better than I did at Fourstates.

beyer05
10-14-2002, 02:42 PM
I hope so, but I don't know yet. I am going to get my wrist x-rayed tonight. If you see razorbackexrider, ask him if he has the photo of my bumper. It's smashed!

Razorback
10-14-2002, 05:00 PM
yeah, i'll post it later. i don't think it will do justice to the damage done. i'm a sore beyatch today. i haven't raced in a while, so the 4 motos have about done me in.

a small race report:

johnny's motor seized in practice, so he raced a guy's 400ex (a sweet arse one too :) hunter got his crf450 back from sparks and it is suweeeeet!!! chris (beyer05) burned up his clutch in the first pro moto, then smacked a tree coming out of the first turn (see story above). hunter won both pro motos, but johnny just about caught him on that 400ex. he rode that 400ex as hard as a 400ex can be ridden. cody's machine is still in pieces, but he raced someone's z400 just for fun. he didn't jump anything with. he wasn't paying attention and let hunter lap him on the very last lap. nate is injured, so he didn't make it down. bryan chaler wasn't there, i don't think, but i don't know why.

it was *cold* most of the day (not cold, cold, but cold enough for us to wear sweatshirts and jackets - which is quite a change from the high 80's and low 90's we've been having).

one of my good friends who rides in the blaster class crashed on the back side of the track and broke his leg in three places. also, thomas brown broke his arm the night before at 4-states in practice.

i finished 5th in 4-stroke and 7th in amateur. not bad for an old guy :D especially when i run two classes and nobody else does...i've gotten to the point where i need motor work to finish much better, because in the amateur class especially, the faster machine get me good in the straight-aways.

the whoops section absolutely sucks now! ha ha. well, it doesn't totally suck, but it really tough now. i've got pictures that i'll post later. there is no blasting through them and rhythm'ing through them is quite a trick because the whoops are so close to each other. the pictures will show it good.

the track had a lot of braking bumps, so you had to be on your toes all the time. the jump before the whoops has bigger lip now, so it is easy to over jump and land right at the whoops. the double after the rhythm terrified me because it is so tall now. everybody that jumped it said it wasn't bad, but this old man won't be finding out :D the jump in front of the big table on the south side now has a step-up in front of it and it throws you straight up. pretty much have to land in the middle of the jump. andrew told me he needs to work on it a little. he did a lot of these jumps and didn't get a chance for anybody to test them out, so he would like to do a couple of changes.

on the south side after the big table, the first double was basically unchanged, but there are now two paths for the next double-double where you can basically quad jump the left side or double-double the right. the lips are built up too, so you can actually double them now. all in all the track was in good shape. some of the jumps just frighten me a little more than they did before.

it as a good day overall, with the exception of the injury crashes and the weather.

mxdale71 - you went to 4-states, i guess (you said you raced earlier)? i heard krotky was there, did you meet up with him?

Razorback
10-14-2002, 05:14 PM
oh, also, ChrisLRD kicked arse in the intermediate class. 1-1 easily in both motos. and that machine is sweet, banshee motor in a 250r geometry chassis.

chris - if you read this, it was cool to meet you.

ChrisLRD
10-14-2002, 05:17 PM
those whoops at joes are sweet !!!! Hey razorback next time you out there i 'll show you how to do them double all and triple out .
It took me a few times to get it and if you go to fast you will eat dirt trust me i was puckered up the first lap of the race !!!:eek: almost went end over end anyway its easy !
Z#33

ChrisLRD
10-14-2002, 05:19 PM
Yea same here nice to meet you and beyer05, dont think you remember me cause of the tree !!

MxDale71
10-14-2002, 05:24 PM
Ya, me and Krotky got everything settled and we agreed to drop it and forget about the whole thing. I would have rather just talked to him... I didn't appreciate his friends that were with him, but oh well, after we talked, we just shook hands and forgot about it.

Are you gonna race at Badlands on the 26th? It sucks that Thomas broke his arm... I saw where he wrecked at, but I didn't know it was as bad as it was. There was actually quite a few wrecks at Fourstates that night. I felt somewhat good w/ the way I rode... I was pretty slow out there, but he//, my quad has been bare frame and motor for 2 months and then I didn't even get to practice at a track before 4states because of the weather. To say the least, I was pretty rusty out there. Like I said in the ATVConnection forums. I had NO rythm... my racing looked like a white guy trying to dance. In the last few laps of the 2nd moto, I was feeling more comfortable, and the guy infront of me could probably tell cause I was right on his grab bar and he couldn't pull away from me. The track was hard for me to pass and in the one corner where it was a little easier, I almost had him passed on the last lap and then one TINY little mistake just gave him the edge and he finished ahead of me. I was pressuring him and he started makin some mistakes but not enough of one where I could get around him. I really need to practice passing.

ChrisLRD
10-14-2002, 05:25 PM
Oh and my bike , man its just a stock Banshee !:D
Hopefully my hydo clucth will be in this week i heard though
it might not work on my bike , someone said you cant clucth it like a cable and thats all i do on my bike is use the clucth o well !!

Z#33
"Computer games don't affect kids negatively; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Buzzsaw
10-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Chirs, Hey, did drew say when we are going to Q and riding? Razor is going to come down too. I call Mark today.

DarkStarRacing
10-14-2002, 06:00 PM
nice pics..looks like fun

MX26
10-14-2002, 07:04 PM
Im glad to hear everyone made it out of Caddo alive. Beyer05 showed a good race at Texarkana Saturday night. Johnny had a pretty good lead, but Beyer was WAY ahead of Derek in the 2nd moto. Sorry to hear about your bad luck at CP, but everyone does it I guess. I went over one of the jumps there once, and landed a little goofy and ended up in a cedar tree.

Beyer, good to meet you. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

ChrisLRD
10-14-2002, 07:34 PM
MX26 , i know someone that has a 400 for sale #3 yellow , has a few things done to it like LS axle , tcs front shocks, K&N and some other little things he raced at 4 states Sat. in the AM class

Z #33

Buzzsaw
10-14-2002, 07:56 PM
chrislrd at caddo

Buzzsaw
10-14-2002, 07:57 PM
RazorbackEXRider at caddo

beyer05
10-15-2002, 04:22 AM
Well, the doctor thinks my wrist is just a sprain, so hopefully I will be back racing in a few weeks. It was cool to meet everyone and I hope to race better next time. My first moto at Texarkana I got mud on my goggles, took out some tires on the side of the track by the finish line double, and killed the bike. After that, I was so out of rythem I rode like a squid. The second moto was much better, but I wish I would changed my clutches before I went there so I would of had a chance at the holeshot. I totally fried them sunday morning. Then I get them changed just in time for the 2nd moto and then hit a tree. Not a good day for me. But there is always next time. I hope to make it to Texas again soon.

MX26
10-15-2002, 11:50 AM
Good pics Buzzy.

ChrisLRD: I talked to one of the guys at Fourstates(he races alot at badlands.. #51, forgot the name) and he said they have an 02 400EX with +3 Burgards, TCS shocks, LSR axle, pipe, etc for $6200. Nice bike, but not in my price range. There's no spare change laying around here, so whatever I get for my R is what I have to spend on the next.. well, whatever I find :) Those KFX400's are growing on me though. How much does he want for that EX? I might be interested.

Beyer05, glad to hear that its not broken. You'll be back soon. Maybe TQRA will go to Field of Dreams up in Okmulgee next year :)

MxDale71
10-15-2002, 12:19 PM
Chris, good to hear your wrist isn't broken.

Who all is plannin on being at Badlands for practice this Thursday?

Razorback
10-15-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ChrisLRD
those whoops at joes are sweet !!!! Hey razorback next time you out there i 'll show you how to do them double all and triple out .
It took me a few times to get it and if you go to fast you will eat dirt trust me i was puckered up the first lap of the race !!!:eek: almost went end over end anyway its easy !
Z#33

thanks for the offer Chris. i will definitely take you up on that. i could use some tips. i'm sure i looked like a rag doll going through them on sunday.

MxDale71 - glad you got to race. it has been a while since you've been able to ride hard like that. i won't be at the badlands on the 26th, will be out of town, but should make the last 2 FMS races. have you been to a thursday night practice yet? just wondering how the turnout is? i've been too damn busy at work, so it's been hard for me to get out there, not to mention it takes me about and hour and a half to get there because of traffic.

beyer05 - glad to hear about your wrist. is it feeling any better yet? did it swell much?

buzzy - get your arse back to texas :D i'll be out of town this weekend and next weekend, but we need to ride after that. we should all go out to caddo sometime and let chris show us how to handle those whoops. you're not going to believe some of the jumps out there when you see them.

mx26 - is your R all put back together yet? are you going to ride it anymore or just wait until you get it sold?

Buzzsaw
10-15-2002, 06:17 PM
I can believe they are sweet drew worked on them and I've been to his track, one word "SWEET"

MX26
10-15-2002, 07:01 PM
mx26 - is your R all put back together yet? are you going to ride it anymore or just wait until you get it sold?

Eh.. Its still not together. I've been working alot this week, so I havent had much time to "bond". I've got some gussets to weld in, and some painting to do. I still havent ordered bushings yet either. I'm also running out of money, but I guess thats just part of racing?:) I dont really have anything planned for this weekend, and I hear the weather is supposed to be rotten again, so I might move the frame into my heated shop and work on it some. At least put the motor back in.

Oh, by the way, if any 250R riders are still reading this post, BUY HELM TEFLON COATED SWINGARM BUSHINGS! $30! http://www.atvbushings.com

MxDale71
10-15-2002, 07:22 PM
Razorback - I just got my quad put back together last Monday and then practice got rained out at badlands so the 4states race was actually the first time I got to ride in 2 months. To say the least, I was nervous as he// on the line and my starts sucked. But I'm plannin on going to Badlands this Thursday as long as it doesn't get rained out. If the practice is split up, I'll probably practice with the Novice group first and see if I'm still faster then them, and then I'll start practicing with the Intermediate class again. I just gotta work up the nerve again... I don't know what got into me in those 2 months :confused: .

Hope to see all of yall there if you can make it.

Razorback
10-20-2002, 07:55 PM
ok, guys, the pics from the race are finally up. see them here: http://www.scottandbiccy.com/quad/racing/tqra_caddo_10132002/tqra_caddo_10132002.html

MX26
10-20-2002, 08:37 PM
Good pics Scott.

zerorider
10-21-2002, 06:16 AM
Nice pictures Scott, that's my son with his tire stuck behind the 250X in the whoops section. He didn't have real good luck in his first race, he was in last after they got out of that little jam.

Razorback
10-21-2002, 02:42 PM
well, that's OK. did he have fun? that's what's important.

zerorider
10-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Yea, he had a lot of fun and he's ready to do it again. He said it just made him more determined to do better next time out.

Razorback
10-21-2002, 06:29 PM
that's great. it's an addicting sport and something he can enjoy for a long time.

Buzzsaw
10-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Which jump is this scott?

MxDale71
10-21-2002, 09:04 PM
That looks like the tunnel step-up jump.

Razorback
10-22-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by buzzsaw300
Which jump is this scott?

the big table on the southwest side after the whoops.

MX26
10-22-2002, 07:36 PM
I don't like tha jump. I screwed up on it once, and by the time I got stopped, my Banshee was sitting in the cedar tree right past it on the left.

Buzzsaw
10-22-2002, 07:43 PM
What did they do to it?

MX26
10-22-2002, 07:53 PM
Buzzy, you talking those new ebonics?

Buzzsaw
10-22-2002, 07:56 PM
I went to school in lone oak.

Buzzsaw
10-23-2002, 08:42 AM
Heard Johnny Hale broke his leg up in Tulsa.

Razorback
10-23-2002, 03:11 PM
what? wow, that's bad news. let me know if you find out anything more about it.

can't wait to see your new wheels in person :D they look real good in the pic you posted...

MrP
10-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Johnny broke his ankle and shattered the bones below his knee cap. He bailed on an 80 foot triple. He is still in the hospital right now. I will post when I have more info.

beyer05
10-23-2002, 04:47 PM
He had surgery yesterday and is doing fine. He will not be riding for awhile, but he is in good spirits. His bike died on the face of a 4th gear tapped triple that is about 80-100 feet in length. He had to bail off to get away from the bike as it was coming down nose first. This happened last saturday morning. I beleive he is supposed to be released today or tomorrow from the hospital, but not sure if the shop will be open or not.
So.... anyone racing at badlands saturday night?

Razorback
10-23-2002, 07:39 PM
thanks MrP and chris for the update. that's really bad news.

i'll be in NW Arkansas this weekend, so no race for me, but i should be there for the one in november (23rd i think).

beyer05
10-23-2002, 10:12 PM
I am trying to decide if I want to drive to texas this weekend or not. Hey mrp, do you ever race in Texas? Do you ever ride with Bryan Chaler from Shreveport?
Also, I talked to Johnny and he is in some pain from the careless nursing staff bumping and jerking his leg and he said it looks like tomorrow at the earliest to be released.

MrP
10-24-2002, 10:11 AM
beyer05- The only track I have raced at in Texas is Swan. I have raced there with Johnny, Hunter, Cody, and Chad. Me and Bryan practice together at a track in West Monroe. Next year I am going to come the TQRA races though. Damn those nurses. We got some sorry ones at our hospitals too.