PDA

View Full Version : full flight A arms???

iheartmyhonda94
02-19-2007, 09:54 AM
anyone heard or running thee fullflight a arms?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/400EX-2-1-A-ARMS-FULLFLIGHT-RACING-4-COLORS_W0QQitemZ220082232888QQihZ012QQcategoryZ439 74QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

slodsm
02-19-2007, 10:09 AM
huh, I have never heard of them before. If they are worth the cash and fairly sturdy, that would be a nice alternative for me for the kind of riding I do.

iheartmyhonda94
02-19-2007, 10:15 AM
nvm guys theres a post in the suspension sry i guess there junk you pay for what u get i guess

ImplodedMindZ
02-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah i was just readin that after doin a search about em. They dont look to be worth the $$ either.

northwest Texas
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't call them junk but if you're the casual rider they're a very inexpensive way to go wider. I won't argue there's better arms though.

kamikaze-rider
02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
i got em they are not the greatest but i cant spend 1000 dollars on a-arms thats obserd. i wish parts were more affordable. but these arms will do they take a beating and havnt broke yet so i guess there good enough

440challenger
02-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Junk! My buddy has them on his raptor. He did a wheelie (slow speed) and came down on the front wheel and bent the tie rod end 90 . If that wasnt enough, the ball joints have poped out about 3 times. One time he dropped off a 2 foot ledge and the wheel just swung out of the way while the quad was resting on its frame . Recently it let go while we were drag racing ,luckly it was on decel and the arm got stuck on the inside of the rim which held it up from hititng the ground and causing a SERIOUS accident. All in all, he bought them b/c he bent a stock arm hititng a tree, they look great for the price,but will never go with that hiem joint setup again. The bolts were red loctited in and still come loose often. hes been lucky so far that he hasnt goten hurt when they do pop out. The also SQUEAK like hell, but the fix to that is some chain lube,the only thing that we found to stop the squeaking.

All in all save alittle money and get something better with regular tie rod ends. Burgard makes some nice setups you can get +2s for 315 shipped new.

After seeing those full flight a arms and the balljoints pop out i am just reall sketcy about them. Hes basically a trail rider ,no jumps bigger then 2 feet of air....