PDA

View Full Version : School dances

orca0294
02-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Who here liked going to them or likes going to them?

Our turnabout was last night and it was definately a blast. We got a limo and there was a decent amount of liqour. Also, do your schools do breathalizers? if your crazy they'll pull you off and do it at our school.

HB416EX
02-18-2007, 08:52 AM
I never went to a school dance,thought they were lame but always went to the parties after.

Doober
02-18-2007, 10:31 AM
yea i went to one last night, basically it was lame but i got in for free so i didnt mind too much.

TXATVRIDER
02-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Been outta school for 5 years. Wouldn't know anything about that...lol But they didn't have breathalizer test where i went either.

02-18-2007, 12:22 PM
i went to mine with this girl and we rolled.....good times in high school

TXATVRIDER
02-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
i went to mine with this girl and we rolled.....good times in high school

Hahaha that's awesome!

Good times are always good but hopefully you got some that night.

02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by TXATVRIDER
Hahaha that's awesome!

Good times are always good but hopefully you got some that night. what do you think? ;)

Aceman
02-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
what do you think? ;)

I think the people on these forums like to lie to make themselves look good to people they will never see in real life. For example, posting pics of girls found on the internet when there is a "post your girlfriend" thread, about the size of a monstrous jump they cleared, etc. So if you're asking what I think, for all I know you could be the "gay" boy friend that tagged along for moral support. You know, someone to dance with since the boy she really wanted to go with never asked her.:devil:

orca0294
02-18-2007, 03:20 PM
I like the post above but dances are only lame if you just go and stand around ..

02-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
I think the people on these forums like to lie to make themselves look good to people they will never see in real life. For example, posting pics of girls found on the internet when there is a "post your girlfriend" thread, about the size of a monstrous jump they cleared, etc. So if you're asking what I think, for all I know you could be the "gay" boy friend that tagged along for moral support. You know, someone to dance with since the boy she really wanted to go with never asked her.:devil: you got kinda specific there....maybe this is your scenario? :rolleyes:

FRESHY21
02-18-2007, 05:26 PM
i went to s sate university dance last night here in PA pretty awesome anded out shot glasses when u walk in the door.....kinda weird being it is a dry campus lol