PDA

View Full Version : Bike Stolen (please move to stolen ATV's)

450rXtreme
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Well guys guess I'm out of atving my new 05 450r was stolen this mouring.Sorry to crap alittle just thought I would show you guys what we are up against.
If anyone wants your quad they will get it.

Well to start I know my security was not full-proof but I had a 3/4 inch steel cable ran through the frame , locked to the toolbox and the bed w/ cutter proof locks (not cheap) and backed to the fence at my apartment ( best place to get anything stolen )

I was lucky enough to have an witness that chased the thieves down in two vehichles but unfortunately the truck got away w/ my wheeler and the car the witness chased down and called the cops on at the same time (great guy the world needs more like him which he did get his bike stolen a couple of weeks ago) was caught by police and found out the car was a stolen. Long story short these guys new exactly what they were doing had my bike there ONE NIGHT from where I usually store it to get it ready for the upcoming drags and whamo stolen. The car involved was stolen they used it to yank down the fence that was 3 feet in the ground concreted. Man I miss my bike I hope I find who done this before the cops, if ever found, I would give them a painful PAINFUL trip to the creator.

This happened this mouring in Amarillo, Tx. VIN# is
1HFTE30015A119750

*REWARD IF FOUND* would guess they intend to sell locally or could be around the Waynoka, Ok area ( next closest place to ride from Amarillo)

450rXtreme
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Here is the bike :