PDA

View Full Version : Bike Stolen (please move to stolen ATV's)

450rXtreme
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Well guys guess I'm out of atving my new 05 450r was stolen this mouring.Sorry to crap alittle just thought I would show you guys what we are up against.
If anyone wants your quad they will get it.

Well to start I know my security was not full-proof but I had a 3/4 inch steel cable ran through the frame , locked to the toolbox and the bed w/ cutter proof locks (not cheap) and backed to the fence at my apartment ( best place to get anything stolen )

I was lucky enough to have an witness that chased the thieves down in two vehichles but unfortunately the truck got away w/ my wheeler and the car the witness chased down and called the cops on at the same time (great guy the world needs more like him which he did get his bike stolen a couple of weeks ago) was caught by police and found out the car was a stolen. Long story short these guys new exactly what they were doing had my bike there ONE NIGHT from where I usually store it to get it ready for the upcoming drags and whamo stolen. The car involved was stolen they used it to yank down the fence that was 3 feet in the ground concreted. Man I miss my bike I hope I find who done this before the cops, if ever found, I would give them a painful PAINFUL trip to the creator.

This happened this mouring in Amarillo, Tx. VIN# is
1HFTE30015A119750

*REWARD IF FOUND* would guess they intend to sell locally or could be around the Waynoka, Ok area ( next closest place to ride from Amarillo)

450rXtreme
02-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Here is the bike :

450rXtreme
02-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Has Uni filter, Hotcams stickers on front plastics. Hood has Equious guages grey sticker and Hotcams sticker.
Back of airbox has Pivotworks sticker. Grab bar has Hodrod cranks sticker. Custom A/F guage built into where the key hole used to be pic.

Any information please call 806-293-8218
Jason.

GIXXER1KR
02-17-2007, 11:38 PM
That sucks.And everyone wonders why mine are in my garage,chained up,with 2 cars with alarms in the driveway blocking the entrance.Next will be a full monitored house alarm!!!A huge raid went down locally involving state police from 3 surrounding states.It was huge!!!!!Mega bikes and thieves involved!!!!

02-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Dude, that SUCKS! I hope you get it back.

All I can say is insurance will help you sleep better at night.

N300exJ
02-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Man that sucks so bad. If you can believe it around here theyll hold you at gun point and take your quad while riding through the woods. Im just glad thieves around here like banshees and 400ex's. Ive had insurance on my 450r ever since i bought it. and yeah its true if someone wants your ride theyll take it no matter what itll take to get it. we jsut beefed up our garage security with locks and chains. Next is a motion activated camera. 3 dirtbikes and 3 atvs in a garage is like heaven to thieves. But ill make damn sure they never get my rides.

I hope you catch who took your 450R!

04450rrider
02-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Man that has to suck. I am glad i dont live where that happens. People around here leave their wheelers outside with key in them and nothing has ever happened to them. I couldnt stand having to loose sleep at night worrying about my quad.

I hope you find your 450r!

vwjohnny
02-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Man, There is nothing I hate more than a thief! Hope ya find it

quadgod440ex
02-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by N300exJ
Man that sucks so bad. If you can believe it around here theyll hold you at gun point and take your quad while riding through the woods. Im just glad thieves around here like banshees and 400ex's. Ive had insurance on my 450r ever since i bought it. and yeah its true if someone wants your ride theyll take it no matter what itll take to get it. we jsut beefed up our garage security with locks and chains. Next is a motion activated camera. 3 dirtbikes and 3 atvs in a garage is like heaven to thieves. But ill make damn sure they never get my rides.

I hope you catch who took your 450R!

I second that.... Jersey is pretty rough, But they do love some banshees around here.

450rcrazy022692
02-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by quadgod440ex
I second that.... Jersey is pretty rough, But they do love some banshees around here.

Where i live in jersey there were 4 stolen raptors at all different times, one of them was mine. It really sucks to have something stolen.

81 clark racing
02-19-2007, 12:36 PM
that sucks man i hope you get your bike back. ya my quad sits in my heated basement with my dog (a doberman) shes not to niice to thieves haha and i have my house fully alarmed. its deff worth spending the money you never no what could happen

quadgod440ex
02-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 450rcrazy022692
Where i live in jersey there were 4 stolen raptors at all different times, one of them was mine. It really sucks to have something stolen.

Where at in jersey is this ? I live near atco raceway

450rcrazy022692
02-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Montville Twp......One was a full blown Alba 727 Raptor they found that in July the rest were sold or parted out before anyone could find them

exrider44
02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Where in NJ are they holding you at gun point for your quad? lol

450rcrazy022692
02-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Where in NJ are they holding you at gun point for your quad? lol

Lol, i was thinking the same thing. I never thought that atvs were worth enough to be held at gun point for, im probly wrong but WE.

N300exJ
02-20-2007, 06:31 PM
The woods in south toms river on the way to the powerlines and sarco. thats where.....

4 black dudes with guns and one white kid on a quad what are you gonna do run from them? I dont think so. Lucky they caught them with the kids atv an hour later.

GIXXER1KR
02-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Stupid ***king scumbags!!!!

313racing
02-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Sarco's is bad enough having to worrying about police raids. But it just goes to show you that you can never take stuff for granted especially here in Jersey, because Jersey can get dirty at times.
Good-luck with finding your quad hopefully you can find your bike and be reunited with your quad again.

Thanks,
MDRracing
Cody

derrickwade
02-20-2007, 07:53 PM
that is one of the reasons i would never live in a city like that. im content in the country. nothing around here but cornfields...

exrider44
02-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Well south Jersey isnt really a city. Its pine barrens(woods) in alot of areas. That is crazy I have ridden in Sarco and the surrounding areas many times. Do they block the trails or something?

N300exJ
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Im sure that was a one time incident. I doubt it would ever happen again. south toms river is one town over from me. And id have to push my quad across town to get to the woods where this happend. and it wasnt that close to sarco. But it is the same set of trails that you can take from my area and ride all the way to manchester/sarco. From where i am there are trail systems that you can go west or a good ways south. From where i am i can even ride all the way to chatsworth. Its not easy but it can be done.

450rXtreme
02-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Well I got my bike back tonight. I got a call from a lawyer last night and he was like did you have a motorcycle stolen and my wife told him yes we had a bike stolen. Long story short the high school aged kids that stole my bike one of them felt guilty and was afriad of going to jail so he told his dad and his dad was friends w/ this lawyer that contacted me. He (the lawyer) had me sign a affidavit saying that I would not press charges for the return of the bike in the condition that it was taken in. It was a very unlikely end to a bad story but I am glad to have my bike back even tho the little *******s didn't get caught. Thanks for your support guys.

Jason

quadgod440ex
02-24-2007, 09:23 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Old Dirtbiker
02-24-2007, 11:06 PM
I just read your post. Its not any of my business but a contract or affidavit is worth nothing in any state that is signed under pressure or duress.

This is also considered blackmail, want your bike back, sign here.

Its worth a call to the State Bar Association that holds the lawyers license. I'd go for his liscense since he is attempting to hide a thief.
Who is the bigger crook here?
The Bar will investigate for you without any expense to you.
You got your bike back and you get the last laugh.
Maybey next time he will pick his friends better.
Glad you got it back.
My idea of gun control is using both hands!!

kbass24emtp
02-25-2007, 06:37 AM
I say go after both crooks, the kid and the lawyer. Glad to hear you got your R back.

Prey
02-25-2007, 07:48 AM
glad to hear you got your bike back, and i agree with old dirtbiker

just for everyones information, there is a company called Xena that makes motion sensative alarmed caliper locks

http://www.xenasecurity.com/product/motorbikes/page1/

they are a little pricey (think i paid 85 for each of mine), but if your bike is going to be in a public place, having one of these will most certianly deter most theifs.

HAVOK
02-25-2007, 09:57 AM
WoW good news.
What about property damage for the fence, your lock and the stolen car? Police will want to talk to the driver for sure. I would call the police and let them know.

comrad
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Don't go after them, they returned your bike man, be happy. The kid realizes he made a mistake and he admitted to it, I am pretty sure he won't ever do that again.

Congrats though, awesome to here this kind of stuff.