PDA

View Full Version : Healthy wreck yesterday, need help with parts.

slodsm
02-17-2007, 10:06 AM
So I flipped yesterday 3rd gear pinned, bike landed upside down hard and then flipped back on it's tires. Mechanically everything is fine and nothing major was damaged but I do need some assistance locating a few things.

The headlight bucket was destroyed beyond recognition so I need a new one (or a headlight delete hood since I don't ride at night), the front fender setup ripped free of several of its mounting points as well so I would like to replace that also. I have already got new bars but the start button (just the stinking button) shot off somewhere in the chaos so I would like to locate that as well.

I am not to concerned with brand be it OEM or aftermarket but I would like the red to match the OEM honda red as the rear fenders are untouched. If you guys could just point me in the right direction of where to buy aside from my local dealer who has insane prices. I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

fastyz85
02-17-2007, 11:29 AM
I have a complete set of stock red 2000 plastics and headlight assembly in good condition. for pics look in my thread in the for sale section

slodsm
02-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the offer man, if you took paypal I would probably be all over it.

HondaEXrider22
02-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Deff. check ebay for the stock starting box and headlight assem. Lots of people part out their quads thier and have loads of stocks parts for cheap.

hornetgod13
02-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Check your steering stem too. I flipped mine a couple weeks ago and bent the bars and stem. I dove off before I was crushed. Are you OK? I hope only the quad was hurt.

slodsm
02-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the concern man. I am fine, managed to roll out the way.

The stem is bent back a couple of degrees but I have a spare so I am good there. Just trying to locate a few other parts.