PDA

View Full Version : blasterzone hydraulic brakes

mobileblaster
02-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Does anyone have these brakes on there quad. Are they hard to install and bleed. I had some on an old blaster already installed and they worked good. The bike I am building now is getting a set with stainless lines.

blaster99
02-16-2007, 07:31 PM
hah there the worst thing you can get for your blaster. jsut get banshee stock breaks or 03+ breaks. the blasterzone breaks go threw pads in 1 race, and never stay bleed. biggest pos in the quad world.

mobileblaster
02-16-2007, 08:50 PM
check your spelling bud. IT SUCKS:blah:

blasterfreak99
02-16-2007, 08:56 PM
you might want to check out trenga and project blaster. i know trengas is 375 and i have heard good things from them. project blaster has the hydraulic front disc brakes also.

blaster99
02-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by blasterfreak99
you might want to check out trenga and project blaster. i know trengas is 375 and i have heard good things from them. project blaster has the hydraulic front disc brakes also.

trenga are the same exacct thing a blasterzone. they are off go-karts. i could get the same set up for about 150 from a karting magazine that i have from when i used to race them. projectblaster breaks are quadbreaks.. i think. i havent checked them. but if there looking the same as the trenga/blasterzone breaks. dont get them. but im pritty sure there made for quads.

sorry about the speling, i type fast and im dislexic.. jsut like i spell the word just... i spell it wrong everytime unless im going slow..

mobileblaster
02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I got the blasterzone breaks and they work great!

born2ride14
03-05-2007, 06:16 PM
just get 03+ spindles hubs rotors calipars resivior handle and pads and brake lines

black_blaster
03-14-2007, 09:53 PM
i have blaster zone breaks and they work fine there only hard to bleed if your like 4 yrs old easy as crap to put on just use a lock nut to hold the lever going through the stock brake hole and you will never have a problem..

blaster99
03-15-2007, 05:30 PM
wah tdo you guys ride in!? paved roads!? mine suck! lol they never stay blead and i would say im kind mechanicly advanced... i couldent squeeze the bottle any harder, and such a week stream would come out, and the bleed would stay held for about a practice, then its shot, nevermid the pads i go threw... there good if you ride roads, and ride mabey 3 tiems a year... :mad: