PDA

View Full Version : Wanted old 2stroke quad

projectram
02-16-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey guys im looking for an older 2 stroke like a 250r, banshee or something around there. I dont car how it looks as long as it runs good. Im only looking to spend about 1500 so it needs to be cheap. If you have one let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. It will be my new project duner so please let me know what you have or know of. Thanks

Eli

f4istunna
02-16-2007, 09:20 AM
not an R or banshee but i have a blaster ill sell cheap.

new vitos 204 topend, new holeshot rears, new chaind and sprockets, fmf fatty pipe and silencer runs great starts first kick excellent compression ready to ride.

asking $975 obo

westcreekchadly
02-17-2007, 11:36 AM
yo i got a yamaha Blaster. fmf powercore2 gold seriies slicener and head pipe. New rebuild. After market carborator. Fmf graphic kit and fmf seat cover. Hand guards. New sproket's and chain. Moose racing nerf bars. Paddles, Hole shots and alltrak tires.i need to sell it ASAP. Cause my friend has a 400ex for sale and i need to sell this quad so i can get it. Name a price. Heres one pic of the quad.

firefighterjosh
02-19-2007, 03:14 AM
I have a 87 banshee chassis and possibly a 02 banshee chassis. I would let the 02 banshee with engine needs minor work go for a little over $1500 Depending on where you live I will deliver too.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=278555