PDA

View Full Version : LT80 ?? Been waiting on Reeds since before Christmas? UNRELIABLE

bananaman
02-16-2007, 07:04 AM
I had a heck of a time getting ahold of him to begin with, but I managed to get him to call back and get an order in. I thought the prices were a little high, and way too high for his chain tensioner, but I like to support the little guy, and everyone reguards him so highly. Well the parts arrived a after christmas, and his reeds were not in the box. I called, and actually did get ahold of him, and he said he forgot to put them in the box, and he would stick them in an envelope and send them to me. A month and a half later...no reeds. My son broke som other parts, and I thought once again I would give him the business(supporting sm business). I got haold of him, and he answered a post here and said he had some used parts that I could purchase, and he'd have to check on the other one. This was weeks ago. I have left message after message, even left a message with a young man at the house(I thought his son), ....no call back. I finally left him a message telling him that I have to fix my son's quad, get it off the garage floor, explaining to him how my son is going crazy waiting on these parts from him, expressing to hiom to phone, email, post, or whatever the part numbers and I will get them somewhere else.....a week more and no reply.

I know he's not dead, or in the hospital, because I see that he posted here yesterday.....unreliable

I am getting the parts elsewhere...just pisses me off that this is a grown man, showing this irresponsibility, and not man enough to call me back. AZZHOLE!!

Bryar Riley
02-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Call Chris Grissom at Suzuki of Paris(731)642-0511.......just another reason why i think Crhis is the best when it come's to the LT-80's......VERY DEPENDABLE........tell him Malory Riley sent you......

redzoomer
02-17-2007, 04:18 AM
whether you got good service or not the flaming and name calling isn't necessary!
Mods?

LT80
02-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I can send you some cheese to go with that whine.
I was going to appologize till I was called an a-hole.

Ya, call Grissom. Tell him to go look up an old set of plastic cuz you don't wanna spend a cpl more bucks for a new motor/fan cover. Part numbers, LOL, like your zuki dealer needs you to tell them the numbers. This shows what level you are on.
Reed: This is my regular business's slow time. I did not have the 200 bucks to buy the sheet of reed material for your 15 dollar reed. I did explain to you that I didn't have the corect reed material for your stock motor.
I did call you yesterday. Your cell was off and I left a message at your house. Of course you didn't call me to bit*h, you'd rather make an attempt at discrediting me publically.
And your a grown man?!? I'd bet a 1000 bucks you wouldn't have the nuts to call me names to my face.
Just another keyboard warrior!

Send the adjuster back and I'll gladly refund the money. It's the best one offered anywhere made with the best parts available.
High prices? I gave you my cost on sprockets. I even took a $10. loss cuz one sprocket was drop shipped.

Have a great day.:blah:

Bryar Riley
02-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Will the cheese be there before Easter?????????????????

LT80
02-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Heck no!!!
All I got is a cpl gallons of milk right now. This will take a while.

Hey Riley, while looking thru years of stuff for some plastic, I found an old jersey from Chris. 1996 I think.
I'll try to post a pic of it for ya.:)