PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

QuadJunkies
02-16-2007, 01:42 AM
Remember me???!!!
I have been so busy that I havent even got to hang out for a few weeks now !:scary: Im most certain that I set a record for myself not having "my Atvriders Time"

Did I miss anything juicy??:D

Been at the last two round of the WORCS series and aside of having another mini to rebuild , finally have a few minutes to BREATHE.....

Back to the MOD duties:macho

TGW_400ex
02-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Woo!!! Party!!!

Ralph
02-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Your post brings me to the sad realization that i have not missed more than 3 or 4 days at a time on this website for the last 5 years. What is it about this place that has me so addicted. haha. I guess it only makes sense for me to help the site thats been with me from the get go.

The world is changing. Think about the relationships you have made through the internet. Lmfao. I call Harlen more than i call my mother now that I'm at college. I go to pappy for advice not my dad(dad isn't always on aim,lol) I found my college through tommy. Friday nights i get calls from 40 year old people asking me if I'm gonna be at the track on Sunday. Ive sent out Christmas cards to members:eek2: . This place has really influenced my life a lot. Ive actually learned a lot of lessons from this site that i can apply to everyday life.

I don't know where I'm going with this. You're post just made me think about how much time i spend on this site. way off topic.:chinese:

Instead of studying for the two exams later today,that im going to be failing. I'm on here rambling.

Honda#4
02-16-2007, 08:16 AM
Welcome back Quadjunkies. For the last week and a half i've been on here 8 hours a day. Got any pics of the races to show us.

BlasterEaten250
02-16-2007, 08:20 AM
I was wondering why it was so nice here lately:o

:p

QuadJunkies
02-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Your post brings me to the sad realization that i have not missed more than 3 or 4 days at a time on this website for the last 5 years. What is it about this place that has me so addicted. haha. I guess it only makes sense for me to help the site thats been with me from the get go.

The world is changing. Think about the relationships you have made through the internet. Lmfao. I call Harlen more than i call my mother now that I'm at college. I go to pappy for advice not my dad(dad isn't always on aim,lol) I found my college through tommy. Friday nights i get calls from 40 year old people asking me if I'm gonna be at the track on Sunday. Ive sent out Christmas cards to members:eek2: . This place has really influenced my life a lot. Ive actually learned a lot of lessons from this site that i can apply to everyday life.

I don't know where I'm going with this. You're post just made me think about how much time i spend on this site. way off topic.:chinese:

Instead of studying for the two exams later today,that im going to be failing. I'm on here rambling.

LOL Im with ya on this on Ralph!I think the longest Ive even been away was 5 days for my duning trip:p

QuadJunkies
02-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Honda#4
Welcome back Quadjunkies. For the last week and a half i've been on here 8 hours a day. Got any pics of the races to show us.
there is literally a few THOUSAND pics Harlen and I took along with Interviews and videos and Race Coverage the last two rounds,check out the home page :)

QuadJunkies
02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
I was wondering why it was so nice here lately:o

:p

:eek: :grr:

sly400ex
02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Remember me???!!!

Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing you post before!:p

How did the latest mini work out though?

underpowered
02-16-2007, 10:02 AM
i think i might have seen your name on here once or twice before in a post. nice to see ya back. but i am like you and ralph. i may not post as much or have my name recognized by most everyone on here but i am on everyday and it kills me when i can't get on for a few days lol. i hope my hotel has wi fi so i can log on at the dealershow lol

QuadJunkies
02-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing you post before!:p

How did the latest mini work out though?

GOOD! She got a poduim finish for her 1st race of the season :) We have to modify her kicker as it hits the frame, but that should not be too big of a deal,just got to get a little more creative .

AtvMxRider
02-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Remember me???!!!

How could I ever forget;) Hey Momma:D

JOEX
02-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Welcome Back! Sounds like everything went well:)