PDA

View Full Version : pranks

ride red 14
02-15-2007, 02:37 PM
what are some pranks you all did in high school

02-15-2007, 02:57 PM
my friend rode his KX125 through our school...never got caught either :D he left a huge burn out in the halllway...the janitor tried to stop him, it was awsome

ride red 14
02-15-2007, 03:00 PM
dude that is so cool how did he not get caught? i wanna do something cool for a prank im looking for something cool and something no ones ever seen

02-15-2007, 03:20 PM
he had 2 kids he grew up with open the doors 4 him, one on each end of the school ya know....rode it through, it was loud as hell...then he just rode off down the road (where i live is mostly country). He road home parked the bike and then came back to school and they thought it was him and they took the 2 kids that opened the doors for him and all 3 of them said they dont know anything...none of the kids got detentions, or suspensions...it was pretty cool

ride red 14
02-15-2007, 03:29 PM
that awsome i wish i could do that w/ my quad

dunnonuttin
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
about a month ago me and a few friends bought a buttload of condoms and then stuck them on the doorknobs to classrooms and one on the tree in the senior court. pretty funny, now we call the tree the sex tree

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I put some fake crap on the floor during a class and a girl started screaming really loud in the middle of a test. Later that day I put the poop in a major hallway and people made a big deal out of it..they thought it was real. lol

ride red 14
02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
lol thats hilarious

troyleepred719
02-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Where i am from, we have a huge rival across town. Last Year before my graduation, 14 of us got into a browl, and me and a few of my buddies went to jail for beating a few of them up bad. well, turns out they planned it, and callled the cops on the way there saying we were following them. well, in this lil redneck town, you dont get away with much, but the town stands behind you. We took my truck, and 5 wheelers on the trail behind there school, and waited until the security was gone, and took my truck, and pulled there field goal post down. now mind you, this was the day before there homecoming. i like to think we got them back pretty good. almost as good as the time we put trout in there outside swimming pool lol

416exfreak
02-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Me and 6 of my buds let pigs go today....we greased them and spray painted numbers on thier sides (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10)...and we skipped a number so they will think there is still one pig lose tomorrow...I cant wait to hear about it...(im suspended for 10 days...check out the expulsion post for details)....:p

JJs450r
02-15-2007, 05:09 PM
haha in 5th grade i had to switch schools cus i would put tacks and woopy cushions under the teachers seat get fake blood pretend like i cut my self or i had a bloody nose, stink bombs, or just my butt bomb all the time haha and ya the fake poopy and throw up, mustard packs where she walked so they would bust when she stepped on them. high school we really didnt prank we would tie a dollar on a piece of fishing line and pull it from people, bust stink bombs in the hall

chrisw70
02-15-2007, 05:51 PM
those are all great. im a freshman and want to do something every year till i graduate

400exrider989
02-15-2007, 06:10 PM
well ... in my school my janitor is about 5"7 and has facial hair like santa . well one day there was a substitute janitor in our school for about 4 days . well on the second day the substitute was there gressed up as the full time real janitor and went up to the substitute janitor and said "what hey why are you here this my job" in a really grumpy voice and *** the substitute janitor went to go to the office to figure things out i took the mop and bucket and started flinging soapy water at the substitute and then dumped the bucket and i also got myself a whole collection of those pisser mints :D

never got busted either

trick250r
02-15-2007, 06:12 PM
we clogged the toilets in one end of the school then JB welded pennys to the locks on the janitors closet. it smelled like crap in there.

400exrider989
02-15-2007, 06:12 PM
i had to make a change cuz the first one i missed some words

well ... in my school my janitor is about 5"7 and has facial hair like santa . well one day there was a substitute janitor in our school for about 4 days . well on the second day the substitute was there, I got all gressed up as the full time real janitor and went up to the substitute janitor and said "what hey why are you here this my job" in a really grumpy voice and *** the substitute janitor went to go to the office to figure things out i took the mop and bucket and started flinging soapy water at the substitute and then dumped the bucket and i also got myself a whole collection of those pisser mints

never got busted either

AUBYD
02-15-2007, 06:22 PM
PUT FROGS IN THE HOME ECONOMICS MIRCROWAVE AND TUNRED IT ON

HB416EX
02-15-2007, 06:31 PM
In HS I wanted to transfer to a different school.They only way I could is if I took piano class of course I had no intrest so I just made trouble.Me and my friend Andrew used to turn off the lights and throw things,text books,apples,candy......whatever we had.We also used to take the teachers glasses wear them we would change our grades basically everyday we harassed somone and caused trouble.

In auto shop I cut the cord off a fan and twisted to 2 wires together and made some kid plug it in.BOOM a bright blue flash it burned his hand and pants.I thought it was funny then but now I realize I could have really hurt him.

czrider263
02-15-2007, 06:42 PM
not me but a buddies brother. On the last day of his senior year in the spirit assembly, he ran in in a spedo and indian hat. He jumped onto and climbed the baseketball hoop and did a backflip on it and landed it. He tried running away but got tackled by security. IT WAS AWSOME.

he got fined and some other stuff but he said it was worth it.

His brother might carrey on with the tradition and do it when we are siniors.

TXATVRIDER
02-16-2007, 05:30 AM
We played The Spice Girls over the loud speaker for the last bell sound of the year in computer maintance. And i mean i graduated from a big school, my graduating class was 600 people...lol Hell that was 5 years ago i wish i could go back

ride red 14
02-16-2007, 06:32 AM
it would be cool to cement the doors closed

02-16-2007, 08:01 AM
you could chip te cement off pretty easily...i remember when i was in liek 2nd grade my friend brought a gun to school, it was a fake gun obviously but he was pointing it at kids and pretending to kill them...pretty funny, he got suspended too

derekhonda
02-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
you could chip te cement off pretty easily...i remember when i was in liek 2nd grade my friend brought a gun to school, it was a fake gun obviously but he was pointing it at kids and pretending to kill them...pretty funny, he got suspended too

not really funny at all?

gbcap
02-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
Where i am from, we have a huge rival across town. Last Year before my graduation, 14 of us got into a browl, and me and a few of my buddies went to jail for beating a few of them up bad. well, turns out they planned it, and callled the cops on the way there saying we were following them. well, in this lil redneck town, you dont get away with much, but the town stands behind you. We took my truck, and 5 wheelers on the trail behind there school, and waited until the security was gone, and took my truck, and pulled there field goal post down. now mind you, this was the day before there homecoming. i like to think we got them back pretty good. almost as good as the time we put trout in there outside swimming pool lol

too bad the trout were prolly dead in minutes due to the clorine