PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Elza

raptor_02
09-30-2002, 12:27 PM
This weekend at Daniel Boone I raced against a pro Jimmy Elza. He has a badass quad. I also shook his hand and talked to him for a little while. He isn't racing the nationals right now because he is comeing back from a broken arm he got while practiceing with Jeremiah Jones and Bill Balance. That's awesome that I got to race against him though. In the 1st moto he got beat though. He flipped in the supper six one time and his kill swith messed up on him too. Amazingly he still almost won the race. When he flipped through the super six, I got to go by him then within a half of a lap he was pushing me through turns. Then he smoked my *** and flew by a few other riders as well. It was an awesome weekend though!!!!!!!!!

09-30-2002, 01:16 PM
You'll get em next time,,I got faith in ya..;) :D

oj250r
09-30-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
This weekend at Daniel Boone I raced against a pro Jimmy Elza. He has a badass quad. I also shook his hand and talked to him for a little while. He isn't racing the nationals right now because he is comeing back from a broken arm he got while practiceing with Jeremiah Jones and Bill Balance. That's awesome that I got to race against him though. In the 1st moto he got beat though. He flipped in the supper six one time and his kill swith messed up on him too. Amazingly he still almost won the race. When he flipped through the super six, I got to go by him then within a half of a lap he was pushing me through turns. Then he smoked my *** and flew by a few other riders as well. It was an awesome weekend though!!!!!!!!!

man he is like one of my favorite riders..i wishy i could have rode with him..

Tommy 17
09-30-2002, 06:28 PM
i always liked watchin elza ride hes a good rider... is he still riding for nacs and what kinda quad is he on now????

400exBro
09-30-2002, 06:43 PM
Man you guys are so lucky being able to ride with pros shaking there hands and what not,........

i think they should include canada into the nationals then i would be racing:D

that is sweet to here, Elza is in the top 5 for my favorite riders, is he still running his lrd pv 265r??? that is bad *** man....

got any pics??
lata
bro

Nausty
09-30-2002, 06:48 PM
yah but how many pros are from canada though? Then everyone would have to go all the way to canada for a race. i wish they had a mx race somwhere in the mid west

Ex_Rider43
09-30-2002, 07:09 PM
jasmin plante riding for team arsene racing is doing good in the nationals

raptor_02
09-30-2002, 08:37 PM
Elza was riding a nacs 250R. It was bad as ****. He is one of my favorite riders now as well. He is about my age and isn't stuck up none at all, he told me I was doing good for a stock 400 and wished me luck in the 2nd moto. He's a class act!!!!!!

rookiex
10-01-2002, 07:30 PM
I race with travis spaider and ben jackson alot....Tim farr in dover I was in 3rd behind spaider and my friend jay hogkins was in first....

Wired
10-01-2002, 08:17 PM
jasmin is funny $hit. even though i cant understand his language at all, he's still a funny guy. i hung out with him one time and we went to burger king, it was funny... he knows the "wopper, coke, and large fry" haha. best part of the whole night, we're driving down main street all of a sudden eminem comes on the radio, just like that jasmin starts rapping in english with eminem. it was a good laugh! elza's good $hit too, you guys know his birthday was last sunday also? we were born damnear at the same time. i think im a couple hours older though cause i was born early in the morning, not sure what time he was born :blah :D

jon

10-01-2002, 09:15 PM
They just had nationals in Illinois. At Casey. I have a friend who just qualified for nationals named Jesse Barnes, check him out he is real good.