PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Squad @ Little Sahara

ohsobad_chevy
02-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Was annyone at little sahara in Oklahoma when the bomb squad was there.......any pictures, video or anything that you have, please post em up. I was there, but, like an idiot, I left my digital camera and recorder at home.......had it settin by the door and got in a hurry. :ermm:

I would really like to have some pictures or video would be cool, if anyone has anything. Much appriciated. :cool:

ohsobad_chevy
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
........anyone..?..?.....I would really like to have some pictures or something from this event. :cool:

True Blue
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Here are some from my cell phone

True Blue
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
another one

ohsobad_chevy
02-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Sweet, thanks man. If anyone else has any pics, I would love to see em'. :)

DaleJrFan
02-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Do a search for a similar post on here about a year ago. I posted a bunch of pics on here within a couple of weeks of when they were up there. I am pretty sure I posted them in Dune Tales but they might be in where to ride or freestyle. I will look on my home PC if I still have them on there if you cant find them on this site but I bet I burned them to a disk and erased them off the computer.

DaleJrFan
02-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I found the thread for you, It is under the Freestlye section. I forgot I e-mailed the pics to you to get re-sized. Hope this helps.

Steve