PDA

View Full Version : sedalia roll call

ronnie
02-14-2007, 02:57 PM
i will not be there becouse im working in nc.:( and i might miss the next one too . but i will be at all the rest of them

DJJ450r
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
i will not be there becouse im working in nc.:( and i might miss the next one too . but i will be at all the rest of them I'm pretty sure I'll be there, I'm going to miss the second one cuz I'll be in Georgia:devil:

scramblerracer
02-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Devon, are you guys going to race all of the GNCCs this year. Later Josh

DJJ450r
02-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Devon, are you guys going to race all of the GNCCs this year. Later Josh No but I think we're going to race 9 of them:D

IOWAracer
02-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I think I will be at sedalia to get ready for the iowa series

gotwarrior
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Its goin be my first race.. I hope I make it past the practice lap.. :D :D I gona be finshing behind Tucker Wyatt.. in the 2-3-4..
But I hope to make the whole series..

blasterheavyB
02-15-2007, 07:04 PM
im going it will be my first to and i guess i will run the beginner class and hopefully my 400ex will make it through the race as well bring a twelve pack and we can chill at the second turn ok sounds like a plan

MO-EX-RIDER
02-15-2007, 07:40 PM
im in...snow melting by early next week will make for some good mud:D

btw i have never been to this track but isnt it a shorter course??

m.h.s.c.#527
02-15-2007, 07:43 PM
me too if i can get my english grade to passing

rlplive
02-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Me and two of my buddies are goin, it's gonna be my first race, I am plannin on runnin c class. Hope i don't kill myself haha

watts16
02-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Well this is not good. Went out to change my oil and saw a my rear shock is leaking. Anyone have a stock shock I could buy/borrow?

rlplive
02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Well this is not good. Went out to change my oil and saw a my rear shock is leaking. Anyone have a stock shock I could buy/borrow?
That sucks man I wish I knew someone who could help you out

royh
02-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Greg, I've got the stock rear off my 07 you can use as long as you want. I'll bring to the race just in case.

blasterheavyB
02-17-2007, 07:32 PM
who all is going to be racing the beginner class want to know the competetion not that it is going to matter because i am slow other wise i would run C class for my first race

watts16
02-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by royh
Greg, I've got the stock rear off my 07 you can use as long as you want. I'll bring to the race just in case.
Thanks Roy, :)

300racer
02-18-2007, 10:31 AM
me and markk will be there i hope i get my motor back in time to race this one. this will be my first mo. race i think i am going to race b class.

m.h.s.c.#527
02-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by blasterheavyB
who all is going to be racing the beginner class want to know the competetion not that it is going to matter because i am slow other wise i would run C class for my first race

there really aint alot of regulars in that class cuz they dont get series points

blasterheavyB
02-18-2007, 05:31 PM
yeah i know what your saying. me and a couple of my buddies went to flat river today and may i say damn it was a nice day for riding pray for this weather next week

P.S i only wrecked twice and they were little wrecks and did not break anything

m.h.s.c.#527
02-19-2007, 06:21 AM
thats kool i dont get to go to sedalia cuz mom thinks its too far soo im gunna try and load up with sum1

geogeorge
02-19-2007, 12:38 PM
going to miss this one and the next three as well. i will be working on my tan. :D

Should see you all at the race in May. Should be warm by then I hope.

Johnny & Monica
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Why so many Geoff? I think Johnny and Tay are going to race this weekend. Does anyone know if they will have a kids race at this round?

geogeorge
02-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Why so many Geoff? I think Johnny and Tay are going to race this weekend. Does anyone know if they will have a kids race at this round?

I will be in CA untill April 24th. So There go the first four races for me. There is no Pee Wee race with this one. Sorry people but stuff happends. the next ATV race is having PeeWee so keep that in mind.

How is Johnny doing on the new quad? has he blown it up yet? You know it just would not be right for him to race a quad he has not rebuilt like 10 time yet. :devil:

Hope you all are doing well and see you in May.

IOWAracer
02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
i got to work saturday now so i wont be able to make it to the race have fun guys!!

markk
02-21-2007, 09:52 PM

hey man!!!! I might be able to help you out! gime a call at (618)-267-5049

Myself and 300racer will be goin! Gota finish his quad up thursday or friday and break the motor in for an hr or soo!!

???? what exactly is atv practice????

geogeorge
02-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by markk

Myself and 300racer will be goin! Gota finish his quad up thursday or friday and break the motor in for an hr or soo!!

???? what exactly is atv practice????

You get to do a lap before the race to see what the track is like, pic lines ect. The good news is you get to do it on your quad. :D

watts16
02-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by markk

Got one lined up already. Thanks to DJ Shrum. THanks Though:) See ya saturday. Anyone going Friday night?

watts16
02-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Weather Report

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USMO0801?from=tenDay_topnav_undeclared
Looks like its going to be alittle wet.:D . Bring on the mud:blah:

rlplive
02-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Weather Report

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USMO0801?from=tenDay_topnav_undeclared
Looks like its going to be alittle wet.:D . Bring on the mud:blah:
I have been lookin at that all week lol. This is my first race, is it a good idea to tape up your bumper and other stuff? I have seen pics of people doing that so I wasn't sure. Also you guys have any advice on how not to piss people off when racing hahaha. I can ride I have just never raced before I don't wanna do anything retarded

DJJ450r
02-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rlplive
I have been lookin at that all week lol. This is my first race, is it a good idea to tape up your bumper and other stuff? I have seen pics of people doing that so I wasn't sure. Also you guys have any advice on how not to piss people off when racing hahaha. I can ride I have just never raced before I don't wanna do anything retarded when someone revs up there motor or yells at you to move, well MOVE:blah: that's a good way not to piss people off:p and I tape up my front bumper to keep the mud out of my radiator.

stumpleg
02-22-2007, 01:42 PM
I have been lookin at that all week lol. This is my first race, is it a good idea to tape up your bumper and other stuff? I have seen pics of people doing that so I wasn't sure. Also you guys have any advice on how not to piss people off when racing hahaha. I can ride I have just never raced before I don't wanna do anything retarded

Since this is your first race, go out and get the feel of things for a lap or so. Also, trail courtesy goes a long way. If someone behind you is faster than you, it would probably be in your best interest to get out of the way and let them by, or they might try to move you themselves. Other than that, just go out to have fun, thats what I did my first race.

rlplive
02-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Hahaha yup, I figured if someone was behind me wantin to pass I will let them roll on by, hey if you're behind me yell extra loud cause I'm 25 and my hearing is goin down hill fast lol.

motoboy66
02-22-2007, 09:23 PM
If I can work out a way too get off work I will be there. Think I am going to stay in B-vet as I am unsure just how many races I will make this year. First race on the 450R, its going to be interesting without the magic start button.

stumpleg
02-23-2007, 07:25 AM
Hahaha yup, I figured if someone was behind me wantin to pass I will let them roll on by, hey if you're behind me yell extra loud cause I'm 25 and my hearing is goin down hill fast lol.

Not sure I am going to race. I had a race last year that it rained the entire race. Wish I would have left it in the trailer. I am planning on going to help put goggles and gloves on. I'm sure people will need it.

old-XC-guy
02-23-2007, 07:31 AM
25 ?? And have to yell at you !! Then you better grab a stick and beat me over the head so I will move... Hear its going to be muddy !! Never know what will happen you may have this old 35 year old bumpin your bumper...( LOL ) Good luck to everyone !!!

blasterheavyB
02-23-2007, 09:10 AM
yeah thats true do move out of the way if somebody wants to pass you that is in a different if they are in your class then it is a race

old-XC-guy
02-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Tell it how it is when your getn rocked heavyB ..LOL... Any expereance you would like to share ?? Just kidn , :eek2: :D

jlm996s
02-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Anyone know know the directions from the town Lake Creek? I'm coming from the south and I don't want to drive all the way up to Sedalia to come back down south. Looks like Hwy JJ will take me to Hwy A, but I don't know if I need to go North or South at that point.

rlplive
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
Not sure I am going to race. I had a race last year that it rained the entire race. Wish I would have left it in the trailer. I am planning on going to help put goggles and gloves on. I'm sure people will need it.
Yeah I hear that man, I figured it's my first race and I'm pumped up for it so I'm gonna race. I know it is gonna be a cold, wet, muddy mess though. I am bringin like 4 pairs of gloves and 2 sets of goggles. I would rather bring too much than not enough.

rlplive
02-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by old-XC-guy
25 ?? And have to yell at you !! Then you better grab a stick and beat me over the head so I will move... Hear its going to be muddy !! Never know what will happen you may have this old 35 year old bumpin your bumper...( LOL ) Good luck to everyone !!!
Hahaha hey man if you gotta bump me bump me, what class are you runnin. I am gonna run c+

geogeorge
02-23-2007, 07:39 PM

25......Heck I'm 42 and they don't have to yell to much at me.

Your still a kid in my books. Go have fun and don't worry about anything other then having fun.

geogeorge
02-23-2007, 07:42 PM

Your a kid to. I would love to be 35 again.

millphoto
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
we're headin up early saturday morning. it's gonna be a mudfest!!!

Tim Miller- either B+25 or A ??? probably B+25 since my wife thinks I'll tear up less stuff in that class

Stephen Miller- B class

old-XC-guy
02-23-2007, 07:55 PM
George no one yelling at you becouse your doing all the passing!! And I would guess Im running C Vet... , Thats cool we can run together. I can draft off of you..

rlplive
02-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
25......Heck I'm 42 and they don't have to yell to much at me.

Your still a kid in my books. Go have fun and don't worry about anything other then having fun.
Cool man thanks, I am gettin all nervous thinkin about people yellin at me haha

old-XC-guy
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Look me up , Black 30 foot trailer..Wht YFZ with orange and blue stars all over it .Blingstar..Dont worry I may look fast but that was way back in the day.. Its more like I trail ride now..LOL..

rlplive
02-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Look me up , Black 30 foot trailer..Wht YFZ with orange and blue stars all over it .Blingstar..Dont worry I may look fast but that was way back in the day.. Its more like I trail ride now..LOL..
alright man I will look you up, this is my quad and we will be in a white 4 runner with a 12 foot trailer behind, and I'm not sure if I even look fast haha
http://photos-989.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v65/211/121/108000272/n108000272_30375989_3938.jpg